It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu finally admit to the world that HE HIS SATAN

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
no abosolutely F87364ing not. i am NOTHING like israel and israel is nothing like me. let those pigs wallow in the filth they created for themselves. im sick of them running to us to fix their problems. you are god's chosen people right? so act like it and win the war with iran yourself you pigs

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have already stated my thoughts on this matter in other posts but am glad that someone is just as appalled as i am.

VERY poor time to be saying such things.

He has badly incriminated the Zionist leaders to be the propaganda machine interjecting lies and controversies through disinfo and media that many people thought they were. All over the place you see things about Obama being the antichrist and I hope he makes good decisions from here on out rather than automatically siding with the Zionists who have been fueling terrorism ever since the late forties according to numerous sources. When they got what they wanted, the false nation of Israel, it still just wasn't enough... and to this day, they have never stopped fighting.

They have been held above condemnation for all the things they have done and even I have sympathized... and still do for the Jewish people, but not for these Zionists leaders. They should be held to inspections and elimination of their own nukes should they open their mouths about anyone else's one more time.

What he did was completely inappropriate to cast even more controversy into the minds of those who have been lead to believe that Obama is the antichrist and that we are an evil nation of people in general. I hope that President Obama will turn away from any temptation to give into the Zionists game. We will have to wait and see what happens next about that but it should be clear to anyone that much of this controversy is planted and fueled by Zionists. They are known to use propaganda to the nth and it is clear that they are terrorists.

Not only do I believe that it was a public display of devotion to his own master in a time when his own allies are dwindling, but he should never be allowed to re-enter the United States of America for any reason as this statement was a direct attempt to cause unrest within OUR nation. It is a gross display of direct propaganda straight from the horses mouth. I believe that THIS is what you call a threat to National security and I believe that routes of leaking any more propaganda into our media and country in general should be closely scrutinized and eliminated where ever possible.

this was NO place for sarcasm. In a meeting about a conflict which could spark global war, this was completely inappropriate and should be indicative of who has been seeding lies and controversies.

yes, I DO believe that this is very suggestive that he is indeed working directly for the great deception.

No one should help them, but help the Palestinian government protect themselves against this lunatic and his ties into our msm should be cut so that the Zionists will find it harder to infiltrate us with lies and controversies.

we need to step back from them and let them become isolated more into their own little word so that we can watch them, watch what they do... without the direct feeds to misinformation. not attack them but watch them and i think if we did this, more and more would be revealed as they become more desperate to execute the plans they are trying to hatch.

we should be treating them with strict observation and consider what he said as a CRIMINAL instance of propaganda. Like I said... THIS should be considered to be a threat against national security in light of all the crazy superstitious people out their who already want to assassinate President Obama. This should be considered a DIRECT attempt to convince any member of the entire population of the world to assassinate our president who may be already having a hard enough time trying to keep his head above water with all the things that are set before him as stumbling blocks.

I am hoping that President Obamas former attempts to play nice with this Zionist regime have just been an effort to give him a comforting benefit of the doubt so that he would reveal his true colors... and I think he has done just that as one who is in league with Satan himself.

I would very much like to hear some very candid talk from our president right now. While bracing for disappointment in light of the current financial meltdown because we all know how many will just continue to pass the buck... I am hopeful that he has not completely sold out. I think any words of venting and anger about this comment are warranted and should not be seen as whining because we are in serious times and this was no place or time for such a comment.

We shall see.
edit on 7-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Xtrozero

then you potentially are a mass murderer.

most people have to experience the situation to understand what i am saying.

Well everyone is a mass murderer given the right situation.... for some it takes a lot for others it takes little...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I disagree....have you seen pics of the pope recently? Ted Kennedy before he died?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Boy, the mine quoting against Newt is quite disingenuous.

Newt isn't the man I'd vote for, but taking things out of context just because is in poor form.

I don't like Newt, but I dislike dirty tricks like these.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

I also remember you mister princeofpeace (same guys has usual)
bashing anti zionist thread without any good arguments
nice nick again .. while supporting the pro zionist war crimes .. such a prince of peace
your guys will never change at trolling around and bashing to create chaos and confusion
same trolls over and over .. you never quit do you ?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

as opposed to most, I enjoy a block of text as long as it is very well written or makes sense. I don't mind reading.

I agree with you that it was a play on words and propaganda. Netanyahu was playing the heart strings of Americans and for that he should be given pre-written speeches in the future that are filtered for propaganda.

I think Obama should distance himself from Israel. Ally or not since they are posed to launch the US into more war we can't afford or should be involved in from a sound foreign affairs point of view.

I hope Americans have grown a BS filter.

edit on 7-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by hmdphantom

if this is your advice and belief, then why would Netanyahoo reveal that he is Satan by using words and phrases the average conspiracy theorist would easily pick up on, thus reveal himself?

if satan is satan and believes what you believe concerning secrecy...isn't it reasonable to assume instead that neither you nor anyone you know or heard about would ever successfully detect 'him'?

Because Netanyahoo is less than hundred years old and Satan is thousand years old. Satan is the great master and n-yahoo is just a beginner who will never finish the course in the little time.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

as opposed to most, I enjoy a block of text as long as it is very well written or makes sense. I don't mind reading.

I agree with you that it was a play on words and propaganda. Netanyahu was playing the heart strings of Americans and for that he should be given pre-written speeches in the future that are filtered for propaganda.

I think Obama should distance himself from Israel ally or not since they are posed to launch the US into more war we can't afford or should be involved in from a sound foreign affairs point of view.

I hope Americans have grown a BS filter.

Glad to see people are paying attention... now take this a few steps further and read how this could all be pre-election muslim vote garnering since Muslim sympathy has grown in the US.

PLEASE... if you have the time to read my post in this thread about the death of steve bridges... please, please do... because this is psychologically dicey that i have like 3 theories on it... and this is just in one day so far.

Steve bridges is dead and if Obama does not take more action than mere speech filtering, it could mean so many different things right now. It is being spread that he was murdered. this happening just after Netanyahos unfortunate choice of words. what if someone took advantage of those words and killed SB electronically in order to fuel anti-obama propaganda while he is siding with Zionists....OR, giving Obama the opportunity to now NOT side with Zionists as he is perhaps being victimized by Zionists propaganda... and this will be better tolerated by the American people now... seeing Israel as more of a threat.

then, Steve Bridges dies right after this while people are trying to spread it all over the net that it is because Obama got offended by his humor.

what if in Obamas mind this just reinforces the idea that the Zionists are setting him up... when actually it might be someone else trying to make Israeli leaders look like Zionist propaganda fuelers... leaving Obama to be wearing of zionists and fall right into the trap of siding with Iran

a reverse reverse psychology.

this is why you cannot screw around with propaganda and if they did this to plant ideas in the minds of Americans that Muslims still hate us.. they should have known better than to screw around with such talk and should pull back their psychology tentacles out of the minds of the people... meaning it was ALREADY filter and they chose these words poorly for the effect it would have creating the opportunity for someone to jump on the reverse of the reverse..... a tight opportunistic moment, yes... but not impossible.

we are in psychological warfare right now and people have been studying mind control that work for these governments for ages!

Nothing is conclusive but we need a true reaction now more than ever!

we need straight talks now more than ever and no more loaded words like this, only bound to bite back.

this is getting SOOOO dicey.

If you found that confusing, maybe I explained it better in the other thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh are you friggen kidding me ?

I cannot this shet.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Sorry, i forgot to post the link....

Steve Bridges Dead

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

Thank you

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This thread is so stupid, specially with the OP accusing people of twisting stuff and trolling.

First off, he said "TO THEM", then, the part about them being right, he was talking about "on this last point".
Quote: "on this last point, I think they're right.

What last point? Quote: "For them, we are you and you are us"

Not really that hard to understand, but of course the OP will not reply to this post and will hide in between hate posts and ineffective propaganda.

This is a prime example for silly people on ATS twisting words into their own ideas and getting credit for it as if they have discovered something special. Poor, poor ATS that this reaches 12 pages.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

So , Muslims love you.

That should have a reason.

What are the reasons?

You should bring reasons or you just think we are all manipulated and you are the only one using your head.

reasons ?

Wars , killings , destruction , raping ?

Yeah , Muslims do love you.

Like the whole planet.
edit on 7/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
This thread is so stupid, specially with the OP accusing people of twisting stuff and trolling.

First off, he said "TO THEM", then, the part about them being right, he was talking about "on this last point".
Quote: "on this last point, I think they're right.

What last point? Quote: "For them, we are you and you are us"

Not really that hard to understand, but of course the OP will not reply to this post and will hide in between hate posts and ineffective propaganda.

This is a prime example for silly people on ATS twisting words into their own ideas and getting credit for it as if they have discovered something special. Poor, poor ATS that this reaches 12 pages.

You know me better

I twist things up ?? i just took the words out of his mouth
you guys are the pros at twisting the truth not me
you have been twisting the truth on 9/11, Gaza and Lebanon wars for a long time
now you are again twisting the truth on Syria and Iran to make other wars

Are you for real .. ?
edit on 3/7/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

oh no

oh no.

You are just manipulated and can not use your head with inputs and outputs.

There is no hope for you. The only hope is when you think like them.

(kidding)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Ben81

oh no

oh no.

You are just manipulated and can not use your head with inputs and outputs.

There is no hope for you. The only hope is when you think like them.

(kidding)

Exactly .. i will never be able to think like them
because i know the difference from whats is right and wrong
they dont .. delusionals are the correct word for them

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't think anyone who refers to themselves as Big Satan and Little Satan should have anything to do with diplomacy, regardless of their intentions. Either he's a crazy ass biggot or he's just a typical fool and neither of those things have any place in politics (except of course in the real world, where they have everything to do with politics)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"We are you and you are us. We're together. ... Israel and America stand together."

I never knew Netanyahu could MC?
edit on 7-3-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

So , Muslims love you.

That should have a reason.

What are the reasons?

You should bring reasons or you just think we are all manipulated and you are the only one using your head.

reasons ?

Wars , killings , destruction , raping ?

Yeah , Muslims do love you.

Like the whole planet.
edit on 7/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

I don't think you have any place in this very inconclusive debate if you are so wiling to pull words out of thin air.

you clearly cannot handle critical thinking and cannot fathom the utmost of importance in it without a preconceived conclusion.

Anything further from you will be ignored as though you are a child too young to know any better.
edit on 7-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join