It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Agent Syrian Activist Danny Exposed? You Be The Judge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
CNN Video

But remember to spot the Liars they can be easily Exposed by blinking
To help you out finding the lies by Danny heres another good article how to spot Liars.

Dead Giveaways

Fidgeting and awkward hand movements are also thought to be signs of deceit - the assumption being that when people are lying they become agitated and this gives rise to nervous movements of the hands. There is a class of gestures called "adaptors" which consists of actions like stroking one's hair, scratching one's head or rubbing the hands together. When people tell lies they sometimes feel guilty or worried about being found out, and these concerns can cause them to produce adaptors. This tends to happen when the stakes are high or when the liar isn't very good at deception. But most of the time the exact opposite happens. Again, because liars are worried about revealing themselves, they tend to inhibit their normal gestural habits. As a result their actions are likely to become more frozen, not more animated.

Near at the end of the video Danny sure does look not look very Comfortable in the video with all those questions doesn't he? notice he also says this in a confusing manner.

Danny:Why Would we have to manipulate anything?

Why he asked? simple to gain support for a Air Strike and of course to further increase CNN Ratings and at the near end of the video Danny says that he would love to work for CNN.

Well i dont know about you but i think he has been Exposed i could tell the way that the fact he was very uncomfortable with the video that Anderson showed him and the question.

Usual in a interview no body where you were from either a war zone, you have to be calm and ready but if your
uncomfortable with something or the questions then sadly that is surely a dead giveaway.

No matter how much the interviewer would like and try to spin around it.
Your eyes can give it away and your body and the way you answered the interviewer into as in Why? its just like a killer in the court room saying to the Jury.

Why would i kill or steal from my wive to gain out of anything?

That is what Danny did on this CNN Andersoon Cooper 360 Interview he actually exposed himself.
So what you think?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The one thing that struck me about this guy is his English accent which he seems to find hard to hide. A very English accent. I call fake on this "Danny".

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Accidental double post (my 1st ever) Please ignore/delete.
edit on 6/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: dbl post

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
He is definitely lying.

My intuition tells me so.

AND Cooper knows it !!

He is too obvious

CNN is getting out of hand with the propaganda.

new topics

top topics

join