It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi, i'm new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
hello ats
long time lurker here, finally got the nerves and drive so decided to sign up. I have actually been a lurker since maybe the last two years while living with my great uncle, I'm a guy in my mid 20's and I found ats while doing some google searches one night and slowly became very interested to read everyone's views. ats to me is more of an alternate news and media source. I'm not really much of a writer than a lurker reader, but i will contribute whatever I can.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by coirener

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the site.
beez

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Good to have you

have fun

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Welcome!

When posting or even making a thread the site encourages lots of info and insight! A ton of members these days usually just post 1 liners, or make threads with little or no information, so yea, try your best to put in quality, and quantity!

(but sometimes 1 liners are what works best too!)

Just thought i'd let you know that!

Keep and open mind, and always remember that the world we live in is a lot more mysterious and magical than most of us want to believe. Even the most far-out topics could be possible.

Good to have ya

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
heya buddy, welcome onboard.

there aint no going back with the red pill

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Welcome, im glad another has come out of the shadows and made an account

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

We are Rigel4............You'll make an excellent drone

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hey welcome aboard,
I am wearing my cheesy humor today! To brie or not to brie. Sorry got on a roll.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hello former lurker..! Glad you decided to finally join up. Because our website can be very overwhelming, we've prepared a special presentation tour for you.

Welcome coirener

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will be able to start your own threads in the appropriate areas & additionally send/receive messages to fellow ATS members. You are now able to send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

To save a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

An Easy Way to Upload Your Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words"of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be sure to be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Just remember;
"Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever"

There's a place for every one here.

Hope to see you around the boards

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
thanks for the warm reception guys
i have read through all of your posts and love the individuality everyone has.

you will see me around every once in a while

edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hello

Welcome to the nut house.

So what topics brought you to ATS? You said you were a lurker so where did you do your lurking?

What topics are of interest to you

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Current Events Mostly
Not much of a UFO Guy, Used to look at the Bermuda Triangle Theory and Area 51 a few years back, ATS has some good takes on it. But right now I'm more interested on alternate news, what I read on ATS hits my local news 2 days later with a lot of bias.

edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS

top topics