It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'2012 is not 1944': Netanyahu invokes Auschwitz in warning to Obama over Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Obama and Sarkozy had already agreed on the fact that Nuter-yahoo is one of the biggest war-mongering liar that exists on this planet.

But unfortunately none can't do anything about it, otherwise the Zionist owned corporations/lobbies and banks will stop funding their backsides or assassinate them for good.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure out that Islamic nations were never a threat in the first place. All this 'Islamic bogeyman take over the world' crap started after 9/11, even though Islam had existed on this planet for 1400 years.

Maybe someone should ask Nuter-yahoo why his ancestors were continuously prosecuted for hundreds and thousands of years? Surely it couldn't be the fact that they have always tried to make their way to the top planning to enslave the planet through usury just the way they are doing now?

If unstable nations like North Korea and Pakistan haven't used their nukes to invoke the 'Great Mahdi' than i believe Iran isn't too keen either.

What ya folks think?
edit on 6-3-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

I can only said, that I agree with ever thing you just posted you summarized all very nice.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

For those who don't know about the Sarkozy/Obama moaning about that clown Netanyahu: LINK

That crook is a class A liar, and I really hope the general population in the US stands up and goes "STFU!!" when they try to convince you to go to war because of Israel's irrational wish for war! Ask yourself this: Military leaders and analysts all state that Iran isn't an existential threat to Israel, let alone the US...so do you really want to send your children into yet another pointless war that will kill off tons of them? Really?

Here are the hilarious quotes from Sarkozy/Obama:

"I can't stand him. He's a liar," Sarkozy said of Netanyahu, according to the website.
Obama replied, "You're tired of him; what about me? I have to deal with him every day," the site reported.

Imagine having to deal with that crook every single day...I'd go insane and would start blocking his calls

edit on 6-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Imagine how much of lying scumbags Israeli leaders are that even their lying corrupted pals can't handle their lies.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by DaTroof
I hope Obama in his national address tomorrow states that the US will not support Israel's desire for war, and will aid Iran should Israel begin military action.

Instant re-election.

I think that is what Obama is planning.

This forum, is not America. As a matter of fact it is very far from the mainstay. While, after years of reading, I think evil permeates this world he will be applauded if he supports Israel. The vast majority of this nation DOES NOT THINK. They have their truths spoon fed to them. Just the way it is and they think that Israel is the chosen nation and people.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

"My friends, 2012 is not 1944... Never again," he cried, repeating one of the founding slogans of Israel to a roaring standing ovation from the audience.

So now, Netanyahu is really banging the drums. He has told Obama that whether he likes it or not, there will be an attack on Iran if they keep on advancing with their Nuclear efforts. He said they will do it by themselves if they have to.

If he is serious, i fear that there may be another war.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Do you understand the eschatology of Irans leaders , they want one of two things either every Jew converts to Islam or dies . They have called for Israel to be removed from the pages of History , their so called holy book speaks of killing all infidels and has a verse that says when they do attack Israel even the rocks and the trees will cry out there is a Jew hiding behind me oh servant of Allah come slay him.

Seems fairly clear to me what the leadership of Iran wants , apologists like yourself better wake up from your la la land everyone is nice dreams . All it will take to unite the Shia and Sunni sects of Islam is a guy saying he is the Mahadi and their belief of that and every non Muslim across the world is air game to hopefully convert to Islam or die by beheading.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

All it will take to unite the Shia and Sunni...

Good luck with that

You clearly haven't been to the Middle East, else you'd understand how much those 2 groups despise eachother. It's not a "mild disagreement" either. Go ask the Saudis what they think of Iranians and vice versa...based on their faith...you'd be surprised.

Fact is:

For over 30 years now Israel and the US have threatened to attack Iran because they will get the nuclear bomb soon(TM). For over 30 years this hasn't happened. In addition, military experts on all sides (and that includes Israel's Mossad!) agree that even if they get the bomb, they won't pose an existential threat to Israel. Why? For the same reasons that North Korea doesn't pose a real threat, and hasn't in years.

All that war rhetoric from both sides (Iran and Israel) is just that...rhetoric. It's rattling of sabres, nothing more...at least when it comes to the Iranians. They know they're toast if they ever launched a nuke. The only reason they consider nukes is because it ensures they won't get attacked, which isn't stupid given that both the US and Israel are pushing for such an attack for over 30 years now. It's a DETERRENT, just like North Korea having nukes ensures they don't get attacked. And North Korea hasn't attacked (even though they hate the South) because they KNOW they'll end up turning their own country into a glass crater...just like Iran knows that should they ever launch nukes, their country will turn into a glass crater.

You're falling for nonsense by oil speculators, the defence lobby (who now needs some other source of income now that Iraq is winding down), and bat# crazy religious fanatics on both sides.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

you really have to start worrying when they start waving the holocaust flag in your face.

Now, I'm sorry, but that simply doesn't apply in relation to Iran, it doesn't. diplomacy IS working, Inspections ARE taking place.

This is something Israel itself is unwilling to do, and they are on the books for trying to sell nuclear weapons to South Africa.

I usually hate to quote Mike Rivero, but it certainly applies here:

Memo to Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu:

1. Israel is bristling with nuclear weapons, and is under absolutely no "shadow of annihilation" because of this. The Iranian leadership may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them. They understand that should they attempt to attack Israel (and Iran hasn't started a war in over 200 years), Israel and the US would turn Iran into a puddle of green glass.

2. To date, none of the IAEA inspectors have found any evidence, zero, nada, zip, that any of the nuclear material with which scientists at Iranian energy facilities are working has been diverted for a weapons program.

3. The Iranians are enriching uranium currently to 20%, which - as you know -is necessary for creating medical isotopes: this is about helping people heal, not blowing people up.

4. Leaders of 3 nuclear-armed countries, China, Russia, and Pakistan, have gone public in stating that should Iran be attacked, they will come to its aid militarily.

5. So what we have here, sir, is the potential for a global thermonuclear war over an alleged Iranian weapons program which cannot, to date, be proven to exist!! ANY QUESTIONS?!? Thought not!!

Source (comment on mainpage not article)
edit on 6-3-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

How is that different to the stonings of adulterers by Jews? How is that different to the ill treatment of legions of women accused of witchcraft by the bloody Holy Roman Catholic Church (or should that be Heretic Requires Cyanide Capsule)? It isnt.

So why make an issue out of it? Seems a little biased. By the by, I am a Christian myself, and do not particularly care for the teachings of Islam, Judaism, OR the cursed way of the Roman.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Sadly lots os political figures in US government have dual citizenship (US and Israel). I don't understand how the americans allow such blatant conflict of interesting in top level position.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I hope Obama in his national address tomorrow states that the US will not support Israel's desire for war, and will aid Iran should Israel begin military action.

Instant re-election.

Then why did the U.S.just give Israel the newest bunker busters?

It's not as if they need them against the Palestinians.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If there's one thing that makes me sick is playing the victim card and my sympathy is dry as a bone after getting beat over the head about Jews and the holocaust all my life. PEOPLE died in these camps, this isn't some goddamn Jewish issue. And to evoke it once again in this context to a standing ovation? It's retarded crap like this that's makes me entertain the notion, "let the bombs fall". If you make decisions out of fear you deserve to be terrorized.

Israel, I for one as a human being DO NOT stand with you.
edit on 6-3-2012 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Benny yahoo is being played like afiddle. The Iranians have just offered IAEA anm invitation to come back and inspect there sites. www.bbc.co.uk... Benny is isolating Israel more and more each day with his chest beating.
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 6-3-2012 by Ranong because: sorry i`ll try it again

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Reply to post by daaskapital

Whatever. We should collectively nuke and kill every stupid human who believes in an in invisible elf. The religious morons and the useful idiots that argue for either side are holding humanity back. Kill them all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by Ranong

Dude, really? Your that ignorant? It's a game both sides are playing. Your failure to understand that and post what I just replied to makes you one of the useful idiots one side or the other is depending on.

Sure....come on guys....you can inspect it NOW, you will see it is not in violation....cough cough.....

And both sides do this....they do this be abuse they know when they say things like this those that don't know their butt from a hole in the ground will say "see!!! They are being open and true!!!!"

History is filled with useful idiots, it pains me to know they are in greater numbers in these modern times compared to when most folks did t even know how to read.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

"My friends, 2012 is not 1944... Never again," he cried, repeating one of the founding slogans of Israel to a roaring standing ovation from the audience.

So now, Netanyahu is really banging the drums. He has told Obama that whether he likes it or not, there will be an attack on Iran if they keep on advancing with their Nuclear efforts. He said they will do it by themselves if they have to.

If he is serious, i fear that there may be another war.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Hey this one made me smile in a somber way. You "fear that there may be another war" - well that's about as sure as night follows day my friend. The only question is when it starts. Israel's back is once again (at least from an Israelis perspective) up against the wall, that means war for sure

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Reply to post by daaskapital

Whatever. We should collectively nuke and kill every stupid human who believes in an in invisible elf. The religious morons and the useful idiots that argue for either side are holding humanity back. Kill them all.

If they hurt the rest of us, I totally agree. Having said that, I strongly believe they have the right to believe whatever they want...even if it's a giant purple unicorn with yellow stripes. That right gets nullified only if they use those often irrational beliefs to harm others...at which point all bets are off and they should be taken down.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

. Appologies, I was to vague!! Iran will do the dance with the IAEA for a little longer, will they allow them full access, of course not. They will allow them enough access ease EU. and U.SA fears just a little, in the mean time the Israeli PM will still be screaming for military action right now, thus , isolating himself from the other leader a little bit more if Iran "seem" to be co-operating.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't get it, wtf is he waiting for then?? Why does he keep saying they can't wait much longer? so go ahead and strike there facilities yourself why do you need us babysitting

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wlord

1) who wants to pay for something you can get for free

2) who wants to take the blame for a very bad thing when it blows up in your face?!

3) who wants to sacrifice their own life when they can talk someone else into dying?

the correct answers are a cheap coward who likes to point fingers

edit on 6-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join