It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India: H5N1 Bird Flu Has Officially MUTATED, 6000 Crows Mass Death in Eastern States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

ANOTHER new virus strain epidemic in ANOTHER region, and spreading

the government is reportedly rushing to implement an outbreak plan and identify the strain and contain the epidemic before it spreads to rest of Asia

AS FOR AMERICA...

CDC estimates more than 22 million Americans have ALREADY been infected with H1N1 and 3,900 have died1

Possibility of a MUTATION has experts extremely concerned..

hmmm interesting report(s) of CIA plane(s) spraying mutated(?) virus over parts of Asia, and/or 1 or more having been shot down while caught doing so =/

againstthewall.info...

^ SHOCKER!

edit on 6-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
the mutation should be H5N1.
to be honest i skipped your whole post.

way to much to gather a single identifying fact.

edit on 6-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I liked the photoshopped skulls in the Chemtrail youtube picture....however nothing particularly useful from the actual content.

Meh.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
"6000 Crows Mass Death" is it a mutation when its still killing birds. ? Sounds like its killing birds in large numbers but luckily still no sign of it killing humans on any scale.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

dosent mean S*** is proper.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holodomor
I liked the photoshopped skulls in the Chemtrail youtube picture....however nothing particularly useful from the actual content.

Meh.

i was about to say i cant believe my eyes in regards to that 3rd youtube picture preview

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Experts delay call on releasing controversial H5N1 work
www.bbc.co.uk...

Experts delay call on releasing controversial H5N1 work
www.bbc.co.uk...
"Mutation fears

The controversy is centred on two research papers - one of which was submitted to Science, the other to another leading journal, Nature, last year.
They showed that the H5N1 virus could relatively easily mutate into a form that could spread rapidly among the human population.
The studies prompted the US National Security Advisory Board for Biotechnology (NSABB) to ask both journals last November to redact some sensitive parts of the research, which it believed could be used by terrorists to develop such a virus."

This was already known to be a probability. Doesn't suprise me if found to be true...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Your thread is misleading. The first vid says only 20 crow deaths have been attributed to bird flu. Going on to further compound misinformation with chemtrails destroys all credibility. I am calling this Troll Town.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

H5N1 bird flu has been mutating non-stop for a while now - H5N2 is well-established in the USA and elsewhere; H5N3 is getting around too. I reported the crow deaths back in December, and there's running ATS update on the world flu situation called Flu Watch 2012.

new topics

top topics

join