It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The (Un) Official March Prediction Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

coyotepoet, I think the peaks described in the graphs are manifesting in the form of global interconnectivity through the Kony 2012 movement on the internet. Keep in mind, this movement has EXPLODED very rapidly across the globe.over the past few days Terrence Mckenna always described how we are approaching a singularity, interconnectivity, especially through the internet as we approach 2012. I think the Kony movement is an example of this. However I have addressed many of the issues regarding its legitimacy here:

Interesting. You posted this a full 2 days before Clif wrote the below on his site:

ok, so this is by way of claiming that i was correct, and to provide some hints as to what is happening now. my claim to correctness is that the KONY 2012 was uploaded to youtube on March 5, 2012, which was our original target date for the plateau of building tension language. True the A. Brietbart killing was on March 1, and did bring in some increased level of building tension language, but not near the necessary levels to constitute and sustain a plateau. Indeed, even by March 6 the initial flush of alt media reports were fading. Now, in the background, slowly, with only self sustaining word of mouth, on a human2human level, the KONY 2012 movie and campaign is moving so far past viral as to constitute a new definition of this as a planetary experience.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

That counts as a hit.

<< 1   >>

join