It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The (Un) Official March Prediction Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Say what you will about Timewave and Clif High's Webbot, and many have said much, but they are an interesting jumping off point. By all indications, March 2012 should be an interesting month. There is potential for false flag activity with the USS Enterprise and it contains many interesting occult days upon which many rituals have been conducted. So to start, lets look at the Timewave for March:

The majority of models indicate a novelty spike from the 9th to the 12th and half from the 25th to the 27th. The historic resonance of March are the years 1961-1966, just on the cusp of the summer of love and the lead up with covert action into Vietnam.

Clif High says of March:

This refers to Gurdjieff's concept of solioonensius in which the energies from the sun become 'extra ordinary' in both strength and type thus causing changes within those humans who are 'third minded', or 'doing the work'. However, during this time, these same solar energies were noted to cause the 'two minded human', also known as 'sheeple', to feel '...the time of planetary tension which energizes the earth so people strive for freedom - then turn that striving for freedom into war or the equivalent of war, into destruction. It is, according to Gurdjieff's own theory, a time when certain new directions can be implanted into general culture.' Note now that my thinking is that the planetary discontinuity indicated by our data as starting in March with the release language is the same as the rising of the solioonensius, which is basically happening now as it must creep up on us rather than erupt out, much like sunrise.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

More on that as I process the recent Webbot material.

In a personal analysis I completed on mass murders and terrorist attacks culled from lists on Wiki, the high frequency danger days are the 12th, 25th, and 29th.

Speaking of terrorist attacks, we have the 3/11/04 Madrid Bombings 911 days after 911 and the 3/11/11 Japan Earthquakes.

We have Purim, on Mar 7-8 "a Jewish holiday that commemorates the deliverance of the Jewish people in the ancient Persian Empire from destruction in the wake of a plot by Haman" Persia, like Iran.

We have the Spring Equinox on the 21st.

We have March 19th and much has been written about the occult nature of that date but we have:
2003 – United States President George W. Bush orders the start of war against Iraq.
2011 – Libyan civil war: Operation Odyssey Dawn
Mar 19 2012: Iran?

There's Benjamin Fulford writing about the end of March deadline the Dark hat Illuminati have to give up power.
The tornadoes from Hell of Mar 2

A channelling from Salusa dated today states:

A few weeks in your present time will see so much transpire that you will need to be alert, and we of the Galactic Federation are in the forefront of it. We work very closely with our allies, who have been very successful of late in speeding up the action. We do have targets for concluding each part of our activities, and we hope to make substantial progress over the next two months. At least you are now aware of our successes, and know what has now begun is leading to the eventual end of the Illuminati.

So March is off to an interesting start already with the weather.

So, I will add to this as I find interesting tidbits.

The skeptics will say, pick too many days and you're bound to get lucky. That's not the point. This is not so much a prediction as a range of potential.

edit on 6-3-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Time change to daylight Savings Time at 2AM Sunday the 11th as well.

We're still wondering why, starting in 2006, it was moved back from the first Sunday in April to the first Sunday in March.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3/6/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
Expect to see multiple suicide bombings, probably significant number of deaths, or will take place on 'significant' sites...

Expect to see Leon Panetta, or a high ranking official of DOD making a speach of significant implications....

Expect to see a significantly large earthquake in Indonesia, most likely to cause structural damage...

maybe, probably not, hope not....

Mars 5th March Just So You Know.,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bombings(although not suicide, they were significant sites)
Twin blasts on Egypt gas pipeline
www.bbc.co.uk...
"The main gas pipeline sending supplies from Egypt to Jordan and Israel has been attacked, causing two large explosions, Egyptian officials say."

US Attorney General justifies terrorism kill policy
www.bbc.co.uk...
"The US has for the first time outlined when it will kill Americans who are plotting attacks against the country."
"The Obama administration was criticised by civil liberties groups after it killed the US-born Islamist cleric Anwar al-Awlaki in September 2011.
But Mr Holder said the US was "at war", so court approval was not needed.
'Threat justifies force' "

After India, Japan, Argentina and Indonesia, mild quake hits El Cerrito
daily.bhaskar.com...

"Halmahera (Indonesia) feels mild tremors

Tremors measuring 5.5 on Richter scale also hit Halmahera, Indonesia on Monday at 5:12pm.

The quake was felt in Moluccas, Sorong, Papua, Palau and Manila."

Granted, non of the predictions came true in the light that I presented them, but they were close... just thought I'd share lol.

I kept the predictions vague, and in those terms... I'd say I was vaguely correct...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Months ago, I posted a prediction that there would be the detonation of a nuclear device during the month of March... I believe I said during the middle of the month... can't find the post.

This was based on a webbots prediction I read, in regards to not being able to get a clear picture of events during and after this time(march). I concluded this, by correlating it with the movie 'watchmen' and when the blue, god like character, couldn't see the future because of interferance, which turned out to be because of a nuclear bomb being dropped.

I would also include a CME or solar flare possibly causing some havoc...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Just adding news from Almongordo:

An unusual and very ominous astrology pattern on March 14, 2012 (March 15 is the Ideas of march, when Julius Caesar was assassinated): 4 planets in a Grand Earth Trine, of a triangle pattern with the planets spaced at exactly 120 degrees. 4 planets at 9 degrees, in Earth signs, in a Grand Earth Trine, with Venus and Jupiter at 9 Taurus Mars at 9 Virgo, Pluto at 9 Capricorn. So 9-9-9.....Also note that on the Ides of march was a Roman Holiday of celebration for Mars the War deity. So there could be a war connection to March 14-15 2012.

And from Wiki
Mar 15 Thursday — The ides of March is the name of March 15 in the Roman calendar. The term ides was used for the 15th day of the months of March, May, July, and October. The Ides of March was a festive day dedicated to the god Mars and a military parade was usually held. In modern times, the term Ides of March is best known as the date that Julius Caesar was assassinated in 44 BC. The wealthy citizens were angered by Caesars' power over the senate. Caesar was later stabbed in the back by his own friend Brutus and Brutus's minions inside of the Forum. His dying words were "You too, my child?" which, according to Suetonius (The Twelve Caesars - Julius Caesar - 84), he said in Greek. In William Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar, Caesar is warned to "beware the Ides of March." -- Wikipedia

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And don't forget National Panic Day March 9, or National Alien Abduction Day on March 20

I had no idea there were so many "holidays" out there!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Your mention of March 19th interests me. That date has always intrigued me. As an add on, Both bushes called the iraq wars on the 19th March. The Falklands war also started on the 19th March. The Libyan conflict was actually delayed for no apparent reason for 6 days till 19th march.....Israel - Iran 19th March? That date is IMO an occult date that lends itself to mass human sacrifice in the name of war or conflict.

Respects to you.

edit on 6-3-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

Thanks for the astrology, that's something I wanted to look into more. Interestingly, we have a Full Moon on 3/8/12 or 11/12. The new moon is on the 22nd, which is double 11 or 3/22 (double 3/11?)

Energetically, the New Moon is when you plant the seeds for what you want to manifest and the full moon is the harvest. The time between the full moon and the next new moon is for "turning the soil"-digesting and integrating.

Now go back to the Timewave in the OP and compare that against the highlighted days.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

And don't forget National Panic Day March 9, or National Alien Abduction Day on March 20 I had no idea there were so many "holidays" out there!

Here are some others of interest:

Mar. 1 ~ ST. EICHATADT(Blood Ritual) Drinking of human blood for strength and homage to Satan

March 2, 2012 Largest Tornado Outbreak..

Mar 9th Festival of Ishtar (Astarte, Venus)-Interesting that Venus is so bright in our sky, lined up nicely with Jupiter (Zues)

Mar 15-27 Rites of Cybel and Attis (12 day death and resurrection ritual)

Mar 18 Jacques De Molay day

It's interesting to note that Mar 21, the Vernal Equinox is the Satanist new year with sexual orgies (think Eyes Wide Shut) and Human/Animal sacrifices. The 19th when 2 wars, among other things have been announced is exactly 3 days before the equinox.

Here are some good threads from last year on the occult nature of Odyssey Dawn and other significant events on Mar 19:

Another calendar adds:

Spring Equinox - 13 weeks - Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice
a. March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights

Mar 24 Feast of the Beast/Priapus, Festival of Isis (sexual/sacrificial rituals)

Of course there is Purim, mentioned in the OP and discussed here:

-The Iraq war of 1991 ended prematurely exactly on Purim day, immediately following the savage slaughter of 150,000 surrendering Iraqi troops during the Purim dates. Decidedly montrous in any estimation. -The next Iraq war began on Purim 2003, with a wreckless, sensationalized death-dealing bombardment of Iraqi civilians. The war went on dealing millions of needless deaths and continues to this day. -To top it off, the merciless Libyan invasion began on Purim 2011…just one week after the Japan earthquake and tsunami. -There were also massive earthquakes on Purim, a 7.8 in Chile in 2008 and an 8.8 in China in 2010.–HAARP and other technologies in the hands of these extremely evil forces?

That poster pointer out that Purim is the 7th and 8th this month. Tomorrow! There is a video on that thread about it as well.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Here's a video of someone else that is connecting the Timewave with Occult Ritual.

This is largely about the April 19 window which is chock full of Death and Disaster but thought it was interesting nonetheless, for the similarities.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
coyotepoet, I think the peaks described in the graphs are manifesting in the form of global interconnectivity through the Kony 2012 movement on the internet. Keep in mind, this movement has EXPLODED very rapidly across the globe.over the past few days

Terrence Mckenna always described how we are approaching a singularity, interconnectivity, especially through the internet as we approach 2012. I think the Kony movement is an example of this. However I have addressed many of the issues regarding its legitimacy here:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Nice thread. And who knows really? I guess we will all find out very soon. Seems like everyone has had a "feeling". Me included. S & F for the info.

I'm not very familiar with the graphs you used, but I did notice the "11" coincidence. It seems like many dates you listed also had an 11.

Aside from what your thread points out, I thought you may know...what is the deal with the number 11? I was born on 7/11. Even my drivers license starts to 211 and ss# starts with 311. My whole birth date adds up to 7..the year by itself to 7, but my birth time adds up to 11. Well that makes another 7/11 however you look at it. I feel like I see this number everywhere, so what the heck is the deal with it?

9/11
3/11
So many 11s. It seems eerie

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hopefully there will be a powerful solar storm that will completely fry the grid and put us back to the 1600's technology for a few months or better.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Aside from what your thread points out, I thought you may know...what is the deal with the number 11?

In it's purest form, and at it's most esoteric, Master Number 11 stands for *healing the fallen nature*. Spiritual Healing is the natural remedy for the fallen nature of "mankind" and number 11 represents the kind of mental, emotional and physical state that it will take to raise consciousness to it's highest (Holy) level. In the tarot, Key 11 is called "Force" (11) or "Strength" which also means "Shakti" (23) in the tantric tradition. Healing the Fallen Nature also means subduing the animal nature by the strength of innocence, faith, purity, beauty, goodness, love and affection. On the tarot Key 11 is a depiction of a Woman opening and closing the jaws of an angry Lion (23) without effort. She is the symbol of Force Spiritualized - the magnetic and feminine forces of nature; the calm, tolerant, steadfast, patient, inner, psychic, refined nature of Female (the feminine aspect of both sexes) which is able to transform the aggressive, action oriented, forceful, competitive, critical, egocentric, "attacking", will-full currents of masculine polarity - by 'her' affectionate and absorbing nature. She is "the Beauty that tames the Beast".

The Master Number 11 has a lower manifestation as well. The naturally psychic(11) 11/2 has an evolved ability to receive information in the form of mental images from others - thereby keeping abreast of the inner state, fears and wishes of those around them (which is an excellent gift to have in the case of a counselor or a teacher - a trusted authority). They also have the evolved ability to send information in the form of mental images to those around them and those who are looking to them for guidance. The positive AND negative 11 can impress deliberate thought-forms upon the minds of others, using imagination to convince others of a particular 'reality'. You can imagine what this kind of power can do in the hands of an unethical person... Corrupt or fanatical Leaders (political and religious) throughout history have profited from false prophesy, misguidance and misunderstanding (ADOLPH HITLER 65/11 Expression).

www.sun-angel.com...

And just for emphasis, I will pull out the most important part from above:

The positive AND negative 11 can impress deliberate thought-forms upon the minds of others, using imagination to convince others of a particular 'reality'. You can imagine what this kind of power can do in the hands of an unethical person...

Why 11 in the events? Surely some of the reason for these things is human sacrifice, but things are never done for one purpose alone, therefore these become huge mind control rituals. Even thought about from the level of propaganda used to push a certain agenda, it is still mind control, and involving 11's gives it that extra psychic push.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
In Future Recent History, Clif High writes:

The flux, or discontinuity is that period from Mar 2 through Mar 10 of 2012. This is when the potential shifts through probability become manifest and thereafter everything is different.

He goes on to connect this with the [secrets revealed] set and says that it "moves into position as the dominating metadata archetype by Mar 9, 2012."

he goes on to say:

The shift into release language in March is unlike our previously discerned "tipping point" of 9/11/01. In that instance the data forecast a planetary change,,,[but things returned]. In the case of the March release there is no return to building tension language. From the accretion patterns it does not look as though business as usual persists past March 10.

what kind of change would that be?

it would seem resonable to say [entrenched powers] have their point of destruction within the plateau period of Mar 2-9...the entrenched elite are no longer dominating powers after Mar 10, 2012.

Wouldn't it be nice if by the end of the time window that is this weekend TPTB were no longer an issue?

One can hope and send positive energy to that end.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well, we made it through Purim without an attack and through the weekend (including 3/11) with no disasters or visible changes to the current status quo. There are several things that are brewing that I am keeping an eye on. The month isn't over yet.
edit on 12-3-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well it's an uneventful 19th. Clif can go jump off a cliff. A high one. And the march 22 doomsday? Isn't going to happen either. Doomsday is getting a little old.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My mother is psychic.

She has what she calls "spirit dreams" with entities. She likes to think of them as angels. She doesn't see the end of the world however.

She does predict Israel tensions with other surrounding countries is what will start the next major world war. She thinks it will likely happen within the next 8 years. But also has been given the impression that the majority of the damage will be in said areas. She doesn't agree that the new world order is in anyway imminent nor is the world at an end. She predicts there will never be a nuclear explosion on earth. She also says that we will abolish the right to perpetrate deadly violence in the name of God no matter your religion. Or off with your head! She says that when this happens the other realities of the universe will be open again to us, that we are deliberately blinded.

Now it's immortalized here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Well it's an uneventful 19th. Clif can go jump off a cliff. A high one. And the march 22 doomsday? Isn't going to happen either. Doomsday is getting a little old.

I never said "Doomsday" nor did I imply that these dates were exclusive to a false flag or natural disaster. Some of it in fact is very positive-the fall of the Illuminati for instance. And as far as Timewave, high novelty could mean the invention of something that will change the world or a shift in the current status quo. It does not have to equate to doomsday,

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

No Iran War on 3/19 to go along with Iraq and Libya. Still, this could be an interesting week.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join