It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A trip to hell.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So this story comes from a freind of mine.

So this freind of mine had tried to hand himself in his closet with a belt. the rail broke and he fell

his story begins with him naked in a cold river up to his neck. darkness all around but somehow able to makout the trees along the side yet not knowing what dim light allowd that.

so he wades through the river which is cold so a level you would expect of places like alaska. continueing through the water level drops and he finds himself near a cave with torches with green fire lighting them.

so he walks into the cave. exhausted scared and paranoid. thinking every shadow might just attack him.. that kind of fear.

he walks through this cave lined with these green fire torches and they begin to go out behind him.

he begins to run and they go out faster. as he ran the walls begin to look like bricks and not just stone. and suddenly an iron door comes into veiw.

with fear opening this door quickly he steps through. the door slams he looks behind to see it is no longer there.

he finds himself in what looks like the inside of a volcano and he is in a ring on the side. on the rind there are others naked with bloodshot eyes long fingernails messed up hair wrinkled messes of what was human. all muttering things to themselves

in the ring is a yellow liquid with people thrashing about. packed all the way to the edges of people

in the center was a rock that floated midair. and there sat a tall man with long black hair and a pointy nose. with a giant grin and black eyes. no white just plain black.

the moment he looked at this man their eyes met and he felt an intense rage.

aparently while havign this experiance he had all his emotions hightened. all feelings everything.

he told this to a teacher at school whom aparently had a similar experiance. she then handed him the book 23 minutes in hell.

so what do you all think of this?

edit on 6-3-2012 by BulletShogun because: accedentally submitted before done.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Whew saved, could have been anything there!!

edit on 6-3-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

accedentally clicked submit before actually typing something. my bad.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
was this experience right after he passed out, when he tried to hang himself ? could be a out of body experience, where his spirit guide, guardian angel, demon etc. interacted with the astral body and gave this "film" to the consciousness.
edit on 6-3-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

The moment he hit the ground and passed out

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

so the teacher had a similar experience, and he knew to go to the teacher with this experience?

sure he wasnt an impressionable kid with a big imagination, listening to too many of teachers stories?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

so the teacher had a similar experience, and he knew to go to the teacher with this experience?

sure he wasnt an impressionable kid with a big imagination, listening to too many of teachers stories?

went to the teacher a long time after it. like months after. wasnt a favorite teacher either if that helps. the teacher to me came off as a religious nut who would insist on the bible alot but only fallow half the teachings

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The consciousness is independent of the body. I had a NDE when I was a child and remember floating above and to the side of the crash cart. For some reason I was disorientated and thought I was looking at my brother.
OBE's are real or at least from my experience I believe them to be real.

It is very common for the consciousness to become dissociated from the body in times of extreme trauma.
The mind can create a heaven or hell for itself. I really believe in a unified mesh consciousness so who knows maybe he was drawing from what he thought hell should be like. A subjective experience like this. Perhaps it was beneficial.

My step dad died in IC twice and described a heaven and hell scenario where time passed at different rate. Consciousness and the hypnogogic creative power of the mind spirit is as yet an largely unresearched area of research.

I hope your friend has some peace now and found a reason to see this life is a mystery and so full of wonder if only he looks outside the box of limitations he had allowed himself to be smothered by that lead him to the original decision to end his life.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
good story. I would imagine hell bieng a no bottom experience that only gets worse.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The magnificent variety of these (NDE) experiences is astounding.
If we want to pass it off as "the mind" finding a way to deal or cope with extreme trauma, or if we want to pass it off as no more or less than what was "experienced"...or choose any other set of explanations - each (or most) of the stories are so much better (more detailed, vivid and compelling) than most of the fictional fabrications I have ever heard/read.
My present conclusion is nothing short of - mesmerized.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Very interesting story. Sounds to me like a version of Spirit Prison or Purgatory, the person in black with a pointy nose could of been a demon and not necessarily the Devil. Hell is supposed to be outer darkness and you have an intense burning sensation all the time, and you hear the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Near death experiences or OBE's fascinate me to the point that I wish I had one, but where you go to heaven.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have heard various storys of trips to hell, such as Gid taking a girl to see Hell.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It definitely sounds like your friend or his spirit rather had what sounds similar to what the Indians call a vision quest, although i've never heard of a vision quest being OBE before.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What this person related reminded me of the experience of the man in this video who was attacked by a guy with a broken bottle:

I also know someone personally who had a similar experience. Maybe I'll put it in here someday, but it makes me uncomfortable even thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Sounds more like your friend was pulling a David Caradine ( masterbating while choking the air off) and got lucky the rod broke . His vision of Hell is odd, hell does not exist and was made up by the churches to control the masses.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
there was a documentary about stuff like this a while back. It was on history channel. it was really good. imma see if i can get the actual name of it

top topics

join