It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel PM: We Cannot Wait Much Longer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamconcerned
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

The reason The Chosen One's mentioned Purim is because the previous gulf wars have begun on Purim. The Goyim always like to die sacrificial deaths with hidden meaning.

I thought the first Gulf War ended on Purim?

Are you sure they started and ended on that day?

That would be a hell of a coincidence... a very large one...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The Iraq war began on March 20th. Conveniently also the day Greece will default coming up on it's next coupon payment. So no only will we have bombs dropping, we'll also have banks closing.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iamconcerned

It was actually March 19th in America when the ultimatum expired, and the entire ultimatum occurred during Purim. I believe the exact moment the bombs started dropping was barely after March 19th, 3am March 20th Israel time. March 19 -- Shushan Purim -- the day Purim is celebrated in Jerusalem and other cities (that year). March 7th and 8th are our lucky numbers this year.
edit on 6-3-2012 by iamconcerned because: (no reason given)

Oh and you are correct, Feb 28th for the end of the first Gulf War was also Purim, the day they fried 150,000 Iraqi soldiers retreating Kuwait with their new improved fuel air bombs (a fancy version of Napalm).

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Israel is not an ally. They attacked the USS Liberty, they had more than one pair of hands involved with 9/11, and they've murdered scientists in cold blood.

I could go on, but I'll let you research these atrocities first.

That's okay. I'm familiar with the allegations and claims on those, but they would represent threads of their own. I'll just bet they have them. Many of them. I'll bet I've even been in at least one or two of them.
lol......

Now in line with Israel in the modern time and as things stand right now, Aid to them is listed with a B, as in Billion and they co-develop projects and systems from defense to science to space to medical. That would be an Ally.

Hopefully, things just keep cool on all sides through the end of the year. I just doubt they will. Flip a coin for who starts it first at this point. Everyone wants and needs a fight for their own domestic reasons.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I wish they would really quit with the posturing and trying to goad a fight or get others to start one for them. It really reminds me way too much of watching drunk idiots in a bar with too much testosterone, drawing invisible lines daring one another to cross it. They need to grow up already, and learn to communicate like adults not animals.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
He thanked AIPAC .. *facepalm*

Israel does everything in her power to demonize.... herself.

And come on .. like we don't all know Israel has nukes, and has had them for a long, long time now.. "mutual assured destruction" is the theory that no nuclear state would ever use a nuclear weapon on another nuclear state. It would result in the annihilation of both nations. So the Jews have nothing to worry about.. someone nukes Israel, Israel nukes Iran.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
this is not about nukes, this is a smoke screen.

The faces behind the curtain are just giving the public reasons behind an attack, Israel and the US are both just the actors on the stage, Israel knows that Iran has no bomb and isnt after it, but that cant be admitted because then they would have to give the real reason why TPTB want to attack, and that isnt going to happen.

All the talk under the sun on a site like this will not change anything, all it does is get a bit of an idea about public opinion and how the propoganda is working.

Dont worry about Israel starting the attack, or the US starting, it will appear that the Iranians are backed into a corner and order a pre emptive strike taking out some carriers, of course once a few carriers are destroyed the war will be drawn out for a much longer period of time and will involve more boots on ground due to the lack of aircraft because Iran somehow gets lucky.

When I say Iran getting lucky, I dont think it will be Iran firing the first missile, but they will be blamed for it, of course it will be supported by thousands of twitter feeds and facebook updates.
I think the first missile will be fired by someone with a history of attacking US ships

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Netanyahu is the biggest threat to peace in the Middle East. He's constantly aggressively expanding Israel's settlements, which is like spitting in the face of those who lived there before being evicted. He's a religious fundamentalist and lunatic!!

The old "if you're against Israel's policies, you are automatically an anti-Semite" is getting really old...and is of course complete and utter nonsense. Just because the Jews suffered in WW2 doesn't mean this situation is exactly the same. He's using emotions to justify his IRRATIONAL actions!!

What a clown...you'd have to be a complete an utter moron to fall for this. At least the US military doesn't seem to fall for it yet. The sad part is, if Israel is crazy enough to pre-emptively strike a nation that is NOT an existential threat to Israel (as military leaders correctly state!), it will inevitably pull the US into another expensive war it can't really afford.

Someone needs to take out Netanyahu and his nutcase Israeli leadership.

What really pisses me off is that some idiots really believe this is some "prophecy". They believe their savior will return if some giant war breaks out there. Lunatics, all of them...they're MENTALLY ILL, crazy people, cuckoo for coco puffs, utterly insane!!

PS: I wanna make it clear, I am NOT an anti-Semite...but Israel's foreign and domestic policies are bull#!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Someone needs to take out Netanyahu and his nutcase Israeli leadership.

What really pisses me off is that some idiots really believe this is some "prophecy". They believe their savior will return if some giant war breaks out there. Lunatics, all of them...they're MENTALLY ILL, crazy people, cuckoo for coco puffs, utterly insane!!

PS: I wanna make it clear, I am NOT an anti-Semite...but Israel's foreign and domestic policies are bull#!

Brainwashing at it's finest.

When you can not even speak against someone without having to defend yourself from being a racist/anti-Semite/etc, you are already thinking the way they want you to.

If you have something against the Jewish government, that does not make you an anti-Semite, nor should you feel the need to clarify yourself.

As I stated in the OP, NuttyYahoo is a waste of oxygen and a cancer upon the face of this planet. If someone wants to call me a jew-hater for saying that, # 'em.

This is America, what little bit of it we have left.

Use your voice before they take it away... it's just about the only thing we have left these days.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

If you have something against the Jewish government, that does not make you an anti-Semite, nor should you feel the need to clarify yourself.

You'd think so...but sadly organizations like AIPAC use the "anti-Semite" card every single time they try to make a point, as are a ton of media organizations.

So unfortunately it is often necessary to pre-emptively use the "I'm not a racist" clarification because eventually they'll slap you in the face with their ridiculous "you're an anti-Semite" crap. On a side note, I agree with you, it's kinda stupid that you have to do that in the first place. I'm a double citizen (and therefore not very patriotic...I try to be objective about politics) with a mixed-race girl friend, so imagine how stupid I feel having to point out that I'm not racist when discussing politics

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I was going to start a thread regarding my take on this but I think that this thread and others like it would be a good place to say what I'm thinking.

What I believe:
I personally think that we are being fed a giant bowl of double speak. Reverse psychology so to speak. This is a sure fire plot to secure Obama's second term. Basically the fear gets cranked up a notch. Russia and China warn of protecting their interests. Israel is looking like the rabid wolf. Speculation of a Middle East uprising against Israel if Iran is attacked. Attack units staged everywhere. From the general publics view (U.S.) this looks like one big cluster F#*ck leading to WWIII. Everyone is sitting on pins and needles. Well as it progresses close to climax, just days or hours away from complete calamity, The people will lose all hope and be anticipating MAD! Then, at just the precise time, the diplomacy of the Obama administration will prove, or should I say will take on the faccad of proving, that they have peacefully resolved the issue. All parties involved will back down. Rhetoric of war will change to talk of peace, mutual understandings along with transparency of the situation that has been pushing us in this direction. Inspectors will validate that the progression toward Nuclear weapons has been mitigated by cooperation by all involved and that the threat is, for now, resolved. Gasoline and diesel prices will fall. Inflation will stall and Obama wins by a land slide. This will be the strategy, in my opinon, and then just when all looks rosey, The drums start beating again to attempt to secure the position at the next round of election come 2016.

It just feels as if we are being played as usual!
edit on 6-3-2012 by Zippidee because: fingers faster than brain

edit on 6-3-2012 by Zippidee because: 'cause

edit on 6-3-2012 by Zippidee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join