It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What shall we do? What shall we ever do? (A gentle and literary rant)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What shall we do? What shall we ever do?

You know, during my time on this earth I have walked with so many Souls; intense, deep, thinking, spiritual, creative, original genius people. I was able to experience these Souls through the Words, the Poetry, the Music and the Paintings they created out of their very being and left behind for us who are still tangled up in this earthly life.

These last few days I have had quite a few visions of what is coming to us here on earth. More than I would have been any time in history if I had been alive in any era, I am very fearful about what is becoming of us!

I would venture to suggest that most people are in denial about how our world is being shaped by certain individuals who have places of power, authority and rulership over populations. Most people don't have the time to muse on all that because they are cocerned with surviving, bringing up children and their careers.

I am a very free soul. I never had children and I managed through various means to escape the drudgery (as I see it) of having to live a life bound up in finances, career, the boss and mainstream media. My own mind and soul are so precious to me that I will not allow another to enforce any kind of authority over me (is that bad?). There is only one Authority I recognise and that is Almighty God and His Emissary to earth, Christ The Messiah!I also cannot tolerate all the lies and manipulation forced upon the world of people by what I can only say are a minority of Power Brokers who's main motive seems to be an insatiable and destructive desire for wealth and power at ANY cost!

Well, like one Bob Dylan song states "The hour is getting late". I can see clearly from my vantage point that we are all being dragged into a world where the Corporations are Kings; even the U.S President must conform to the dictates of these people. In such a world any powerful man who has shown a compassionate streak and has looked for justice has often ended up on a mortuary slab for the ambitions of their heart. I could reel off so many names for you, but you know who they are already.

As I see it our lives are in a very strange limbo now. We are all slowly being poisoned by the "fumes" of our actions. We do things without regard for the consequences. We suffer the kick back of karma because, believe it or not, a very firm and lawful Regime exists in this cosmos. Do planets behave like chaos? Does the sun go wherever it likes?; or the moon? Of course they do not. Infact, the only chaos that exists in this cosmos is in the human soul. Everything else is part of a continued harmony so that even a growing tree conforms to the same laws as a star. It is the very same Force at work.

Now I have to watch, powerless, as the Corporations inflict upon us this death blow, because that is what it is. The way I understand it is that really we are moving into the territory of Revelations; those Heavenly visions that St John so carefully recorded in the very last Book of The Holy Bible. I feel sad as I watch humanity destroying itself; while blind and deaf men continue in their onslaught upon their fellow man in a state of denial about the consequences of their actions. I could sum this up by asking all those men who have ordered the brutal slaying and genocide of so many millions of people for concepts that perish as quickly as they are born; "Was it worth it?".

We were always going to arrive at this sooner or later. Our actions have caught up with us. I wish I could say that I believe we could change. Yet history's house of horrors teaches me that human beings are not capable of that. Indeed, we need a miracle. I do believe in miracles and I do believe at the worst point the cosmos will intervene. In plain language I think Christ will return; I know it!

So as much as I am sad that this Monster of The Millitary Industrial Complex has completely taken over and is savaging our lives and emptying us of our humanity, I am happy because I know that the day draws near when hope shall come. There is no human that can solve or heal our sickness. The one who thinks he can will become the most evil man to ever walk the earth because he will be oblivious to his own blindness and shortcomings.

What is the lesson we have to learn? We dared to dream that we could be like God and know good and evil and be able to control it. Humanity became terminally mentally ill the day Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil at the invitation of The Serpent.

T.S Eliot wrote in His Poem "Four Quartets":

Part II: East Coker;

"The wounded surgeon plies the steel
That questions the distempered part;
Beneath the bleeding hands we feel
The sharp compassion of the healer's art
Resolving the enigma of the fever chart.

Our only health is the disease
If we obey the dying nurse
Whose constant care is not to please
But to remind of our, and Adam's curse,
And that, to be restored, our sickness must grow worse.

The whole earth is our hospital"

That is what I am trying to tell you. Thanks fo reading. God Bless!
edit on 5-3-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 5-3-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 5-3-2012 by Revolution9 because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Here is what we should do.

DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rage at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though wise men at their end know dark is right, Because their words had forked no lightning they Do not go gentle into that good night. Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight, And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way, Do not go gentle into that good night. Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light. And you, my father, there on the sad height, Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray. Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

www.bigeye.com...

join