It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear: Introduction -- My name is John Lear

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
Mr. Lear, what are your opinions on the "mothman"?

I don't know whether that is one in the picture but in my opinion Mothmen exist.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Don't forget us with the 0 replies questions!

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I myself have witnessed 2 vastly different types of UFO's..
My questions are..
1. What craft are directly related to the greys?
2. What races do the other crafts belong to?
3. Are any of these man made?

1. The "Sport Model". like the Testors. model.
2. Don't know.
3. Probably.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Don't forget us with the 0 replies questions!

Thanks.

Say what? Am I missing somebody?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
2 threads in the Guest Speaker forum....we created separate threads, as directed in the guidelines here, hehe...

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Going back to the "other" alien crafts that do not belong to the EBE's....
1. Do you have any knowledge as to what the other non EBE races are doing here?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Going back to the "other" alien crafts that do not belong to the EBE's....
1. Do you have any knowledge as to what the other non EBE races are doing here?

No, I don't know.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hello Mr.Lear. Its great to have you here and thanks to the staff for setting this up.

1. Why do you think aliens are abducting humans? Experiments? Or is something else behind this?

2. Do you believe in Mr and Mrs. Barney Hill's story about their abduction?

3. Do you believe the theories that certain aliens are among us, either disguised and are influcencing our lives?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Restating questions from previous page. I fear they got lost in the shuffle.

1. You sound so certain of several things, namely that a) Ufo disclosure in a truthful and open manner will never occur. And b) we are a sort of "cosmic cow" on an experimental farm. What is it that you know that gives you the ability to exude your opinion with such certainty?

2. Is there, in your opinion, any logical means of resistance to this "experimentation"? Can we fight them? If no, why not? If yes, what would it take to see this come about?

3. Your father was a powerful man, a great man in the eyes of history/the public. Was he aware of extraterrestrial life? I know he was a member of elitist organizations such as Bohemian Grove, how involved was he in "secret government"? Is his involvement in black/ covert projects part of the reason you seem to have had a "less than healthy" relationship with him?

What I'm getting at is, there must be reasons for your relationship with your father. For him leaving you only US $1.00 at his passing. If these reasons are not overly personal, and deal with the subject matter at hand, would you mind going into them with us?

Thanks again, great stuff.

The Seeker

As before, be as detailed or as reserved as you see fit. Thanks for your time.

The Seeker

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Hello Mr.Lear. Its great to have you here and thanks to the staff for setting this up.

1. Why do you think aliens are abducting humans? Experiments? Or is something else behind this?

2. Do you believe in Mr and Mrs. Barney Hill's story about their abduction?

3. Do you believe the theories that certain aliens are among us, either disguised and are influcencing our lives?

1. They are experimenting/farming our souls which they developed.
2. The Betty and Barney Hill story is a very credible story.
3. Probably.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSeeker

Restating questions from previous page. I fear they got lost in the shuffle.

1. You sound so certain of several things, namely that a) Ufo disclosure in a truthful and open manner will never occur. And b) we are a sort of "cosmic cow" on an experimental farm. What is it that you know that gives you the ability to exude your opinion with such certainty?

2. Is there, in your opinion, any logical means of resistance to this "experimentation"? Can we fight them? If no, why not? If yes, what would it take to see this come about?

3. Your father was a powerful man, a great man in the eyes of history/the public. Was he aware of extraterrestrial life? I know he was a member of elitist organizations such as Bohemian Grove, how involved was he in "secret government"? Is his involvement in black/ covert projects part of the reason you seem to have had a "less than healthy" relationship with him?

What I'm getting at is, there must be reasons for your relationship with your father. For him leaving you only US $1.00 at his passing. If these reasons are not overly personal, and deal with the subject matter at hand, would you mind going into them with us?

Thanks again, great stuff.

The Seeker

As before, be as detailed or as reserved as you see fit. Thanks for your time.

The Seeker

1. Remember I am just giving you an opinion. Its just what I think is going on.
2. This is a question that I have seen come up several times. No, we can't fight it and if we did what good would it do. For instance, somebody suggested going up and destroying the soul tower. Well, if we did that, assuming it was possible which it isn't, the souls in the tower would spill out all over the Sinus Medii and when people died down here on earth their soul would have no place to go and would drift around as a tiny bundle of electricity manifesting itself as weird noises and apparitions. Thats what ghosts are. We just have to get used to being somebody elses lab rats and let it go at that. Now, think we ought to disclose that?
3. Yes he was aware of extraterrestrial life. Yes he worked on a lot of classified projects including anti-grav for Bahnson Labs.

The reason he left me out of the will was because I was critical of the Lear Fan project, a total carbon-fibre (composite) twin-engine pusher type 6 seat airplane. I tried to tell him of all the reasons it would not work. My mother was particularly angry at me and she was the one that suggested to my Dad when he lay dying of leukemia that my portion get distributed to my children instead of me. Which worked out great because now if I need beer money I just ask my kids.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by johnlear]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Mr. Lear,

Great answers. I totally understand your position of stating opinion. I'm surely not trying to state *anything* you say as unmitigated fact. I realize this subject can be "cloudy" at times. Let me explain my reasoning for the first question:

I spent a good chunk of my life in Law Enforcement/ Corrections (I still serve as a reserve deputy with my local county). Through that tenure, you get two things: A thick skin, and a damn good intuition. I have literally spent years evaluating people, for safety (my own and others) and to pursue truth. I guess you could call it a "hunch" or "gut instinct" of sorts.

Why did I spew forth the above diatribe? Simple, I've been watching you interact with others and myself as of late, and I have a "hunch". Basically my gut tells me that whatever you think you know, you believe it sincerely, and although you seem "aloof", you really want to speak out on this situation that you truly believe is occurring all around us.

With this "hunch" of mine, I guess my next question will drag us further into the realm of the hypothetical:

If you had an opportunity to address the world, with an unprecedented amount of coverage, what would you want to say? What would be the information you'd get out in that situation?

As always, as much or as little as you care to reveal this is your platform, I’m just here for understanding.

The Seeker

Oh and:

We just have to get used to being somebody elses lab rats and let it go at that. Now, think we ought to disclose that?

I see what you mean. Some people would outright laugh, some would flip out, very few could/would accept it. Would I still disclose it? Yes, in a heartbeat. Why? Because I believe in independence, freedom, and truth. I think that all persons have a right to life as a free individual. Even the persons I see on a daily basis that never ponder their existence, never seek to understand what independence of thought and action really means. Maybe I'm naive in that regard, but I stand behind it.

Which worked out great because now if I need beer money I just ask my kids.

Heh, had me laughing right out of my chair.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by TheSeeker]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hello Mr Lear,

I have skimmed thru the 20 something topics about you that have popped up in the past few days. In each of them, the one thing that I hear you repeating is that the idea of "full disclosure" is futile. You give us a vast amount of your knowledge, but back it all up the the one hard fact that none of this will ever be disclosed to the general public by the powers that be. Personally I have no problem with this. I too beleive that unless the alien presence takes an active part in their disclosure, we will never have the proof that the governemt has. But you have also said that the aliens would NEVER reveal themselves either.

Ok, so my question to you is, why? Why take soooo much of your time to address people like us around the world? Why devote so much energy to something that makes no difference if anyone knows the truth about it? I understand the desire one has to further the knowledge about the existence of ET life, but usually those people hold onto the hope that full disclosure is possible (see the work of Dr. Greer) But you do all of this, and yet you know deep down in your heart that your work is in vain. Beleive me, your shared knowledge is much appreciated (especially here), and I'm sure that just because you say that disclosure is impossible the people here still want to hear it. But, in the end, what do you get out of it? If your answer is "nothing", then why do it? Man is a pretty self serving creature. You say you don't sell books, or videos, or anything like that (in fact, I'm not really even sure how you make a living right now) on this subject, so if there is no monetary gain, that what gain do you get out of passing info on that will never serve a purpose?

Again, thanks so much for your time and knowledge. Reply when you can

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
If you had an opportunity to address the world, with an unprecedented amount of coverage, what would you want to say? What would be the information you'd get out in that situation?

I would tell them nothing. They don't need to know. The only reason I came here was that there are a very, very few that really, really want to know whats going on and are willing to listen.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You say you don't sell books, or videos, or anything like that (in fact, I'm not really even sure how you make a living right now) on this subject, so if there is no monetary gain, that what gain do you get out of passing info on that will never serve a purpose?

What I gain is satisfaction of having passed on truth to those very, very, very few who are willing to listen.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle, so reposting here...

John Lear: Lazar's ideas on Spacecraft propulsion

DISCLAIMER: I am appearing here as a member. My questions/comments do not necessarily reflect the views of ATS or ATS staff.

Thank you John, for taking the time to answer these....

1. Has Lazar mentioned any knowledge of how far we've been able to go with the reverse-engineering of the drive of the "Sport Model"? In other words, you've seen a test flight, but did he ever indicate that we had successfully made an interstellar ship of our own using this tech?

2. Can you describe, in detail (look, color, texture, etc.) the sample of Element 115 that Lazar claimed, and if any special handling (protective gloves, etc.) was involved?

3. Can you describe, in detail, the appearance, sound, anything else, of the saucer you saw the test flight of, as directed to by Lazar.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hello again Mr. Lear,

Having gotten a good feel for your position, I wanted to move into some other topics with you now:

1.)Current events, including the military actions in Iraq, and the possibility of coming hostilities between the U.S. and Iran. What's your take on this? Does this have anything to do with aliens etc? What's your thoughts on America's current actions as a world power?

2.) ALTERNATIVE 3 - Some call it bogus, some swear it's a slightly edited version of the truth. I've heard that the book itself is banned in many countries(although I've not been able to confirm that). Which begs the question - Why ban it? What do you make of Alternative 3? If you don't believe the whole thing, are there some parts you do agree with? What are they?

3.) You've got a great sense of humor, and a cool head. What is it that keeps your composure? These issues are enough to make some "pop a vein", what's kept you from totally "losing it"?

Per usual, as little or as much info as you deem, go for it. Many others reading and I personally appreciate your thoughts sir, thank you!

The Seeker

[edit on 22-9-2004 by TheSeeker]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle, so reposting here...

John Lear: Lazar's ideas on Spacecraft propulsion

DISCLAIMER: I am appearing here as a member. My questions/comments do not necessarily reflect the views of ATS or ATS staff.

Thank you John, for taking the time to answer these....

1. Has Lazar mentioned any knowledge of how far we've been able to go with the reverse-engineering of the drive of the "Sport Model"? In other words, you've seen a test flight, but did he ever indicate that we had successfully made an interstellar ship of our own using this tech?

2. Can you describe, in detail (look, color, texture, etc.) the sample of Element 115 that Lazar claimed, and if any special handling (protective gloves, etc.) was involved?

3. Can you describe, in detail, the appearance, sound, anything else, of the saucer you saw the test flight of, as directed to by Lazar.

Thank you.

1. He said that there was no way we could ever duplicate the propulsion system using materials found on earth or synthesizing materials. None. However the ET's gave us (the US) 500 pounds of element 115 to play with. This was shipped to Los Alamos. We (the US) has some anti-grav vehicles but nothing lwith the technology of the craft that Bob saw. Also, the test flight that I witnessed was one in where 'we' were flying the aliens craft...not one we had developed.
2. Is was arrow shaped to fit into the little cup at the top of the reactor (if I knew how Iwould post a picture of the half scale model I have in my den) about 2 inches long and an inch and a half at the base. Orange in color, (thats what Bob said, I am mediium red-green color blind). It came in a cylindrical lead container about 3 inches high and and 6 inches in diameter. It was split in the middle so that you could lift one section from another and the 115 lay flat inside a small hollowed out portion. He handled it with tongs.and didn't use gloves.
3. When it finally stopped moving around and I got my Celestron 8 aimed and focused I saw a fling saucer shaped object tipped about 30 or 40 degrees to the horizon radiating a yellow or gold substance about 1/3 the apparent diameter of the craft. The substance was 'radiating' away from the craft. I watched it for about 15 seconds and then said "Gene (Huff) quick, look" and as backed away so that Gene could look I accidentally hooked my foot around one leg of the tripod and moved the scope. Shortly after that we picked up the video camera which was laying on the bumper of the motor home faithfully waiting to record the flying saucer and recorded 15 minutes of 'after action'.. The 15 minutes are really funny and if I could figure a way to show them to you I would. No flying saucers though, everybody forgot to pick up the camera and film it.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
mr. john lear,

i am a skeptic (or trying to be) sry...

this is so because the motto of ATS is: "deny ignorance" and it's nothing personal...

1.) what dis you mean when you said: "Space ships 30,000 miles long and 2400 miles in diameter making the rings around Saturn"??? (i.e. how / why are they making the rings)

2.) since the aliens are colecting our souls, what can i expect when i die??? (i mean i am a christian so i thought i was going to go to heaven when i die)

3.) why isn't the "government" using at least SOME of the alien tech. for space exploration or at least use it for daily purposes or medical purposes???

IF any of these questions were answered already i am sorry for asking again (i am still reading this thread)

P.S. this thread and this idea of guest speakers is GREAT!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Alas, I grow tired of these topics that have preoccupied my mind for the past 2 decades and more. This will be the last time I discuss this in a public venue.

I want to thank the ATS staff and members for their support and comments.

John Lear

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join