It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear: Introduction -- My name is John Lear

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My name is John Lear and I don't have a shred, not a single shred of evidence for my speculations/opinions on space, gravity, planets and ET's. Let me put it this way, my speculations/opinions would be more accurately classified as sheer science fiction. Having said that, my opinion may well, at some time in the future, turn out to be fact. But I am clearly and specifically not presenting my speculations/opinions as fact or that there is the slightest bit of evidence that my speculations/opinions will turn out to be fact. One of my friends once called my speculations/opinions, "Lear leaps in logic", and I would have to agree with him. It is certainly a leap in logic if not outright insanity for me to speculate that the moons gravity is 64% of that of earths or that the moon has an atmosphere equal to 18,000 feet on earth. The scientific community knows that this cannot be true because there is repeatable, documented evidence that this cannot be true. It must be sheer insanity that would make me speculate that the moon is a very interesting place with huge structures of all kinds, bridges, towers, arches, buildings of immense size, orbiting 'castles', a dome over Mare Crisium, remnants of a dome over Endymion, many other domed craters, a building on the north, upper, interior crater of Copernicus, vegetation, forests and lakes. This speculation is ridiculous and surely outright science fiction. Really bad science fiction. Anybody including myself should surely consider committing himself to a mental institution for suggesting that Venus is a habitable planet, with beings like ourselves, but much more advanced in technology. The scientific community has proof, proof from measurements taken from orbit around Venus, proof from vehicles that have landed on Venus; why you can even attach a spectrograph to a homemade telescope and see that Venus has a poisonous atmosphere. Venus is rife with volcanoes spewing red-hot, glowing, flowing lava all over the planet; there are photos to prove this. And to suggest that Mars is inhabited by human-like beings right now and has been for thousands of years. We have rovers roving all over Mars and other than some tiny fossils there is iron-clad evidence, photographic evidence, that there is nobody there. Knock knock, helllllo! And even if there was somebody there why would it be covered up? Wouldn't we be interested in meeting and exchanging data with beings from another planet? I ought to have a serious talk with myself and find out why I would speculate on such matters. Is it some deep-seated personality defect that makes me seek attention for what has been a life devoid of any type of accomplishment? Maybe the pain and embarrassment of having had such a famous father and having wasted 61 years as a useless eater myself. Maybe it was the merciless harassment of the other boys in the Swiss boarding schools that I was forced to attend. A repressed desire to 'get even with them' somehow surfacing only now and manifesting itself in weird ways. Or maybe that painful divorce in the early 70's has caused some kind of mental aberration. Not to mention my subsequent marriage of 34 years to another woman. Whatever the cause, my speculations/opinions that our government has been dealing with ET's for over 50 years and received some really advanced technology can't be true because where's the technology? We are still blasting into space with rockets Werner von Braun designed in the late 40's. Wouldn't we be using anti-gravity vehicles if we had them? And all this supposedly secret stuff? When is the last time you ever heard of the government being able to keep a secret? Any secret. Like the speculation that the US Navy accidentally shot down TWA Flight 800. Can you actually believe that the Navy would be able to silence a hundred swabies who would have seen it happen? And a missile crashing into the Pentagon? Insane. A Boeing 757 crashed into it. There is a video simulation showing the Boeing 757 flying through the walls with the wings intact, the fuel then exploding inside the building and then coming to rest with the tail still intact. This video was produced by Purdue University with the help of the National Science Foundation, the Army Research Office and DARPA. You can't get much better help than that. There are no secrets anymore. Everything of any consequence, secret or not, is either on CNN, The Discovery Channel or the internet. But I have dug my own hole and now is the moment of truth. Its time to put up or shut up. You want to hear science fiction at its worst? Anti-matter reactors the size of half a basketball propelling UFO's throughout the universe at hundreds of times the speed of light? Underground laboratories on the moon experimenting with human abductees? Space ships 30,000 miles long and 2400 miles in diameter making the rings around Saturn? There is not a shred of evidence for any of this, but it sure is interesting speculation. Note: This will be one of John Lear's last interviews before he self-commits himself for psychiatric examination in Las Vegas for his speculations/opinions expressed here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hi John,

Welcome back.

I have three initial questions:

1. Can you give us some source information regarding your awareness about life (I assume you mean humanoid life) being on Mars and Venus?

2. What else can you tell us about the civilizations and humanoid life on those two worlds, e.g., how are they tied to, if at all, with the Zetan-Greys?

3. Ben Rich, the former head of Lockheed Aircraft, stated months before he died (to Jan C. Harzan, MUFON California state section director), that we already have the technology to move among the stars and that those breakthroughs are being hidden from humanity. In regard to this statement, do you agree with it and, to your knowledge, has there been any covert manned landings from US black projects on Venus and/or Mars?

Thank you.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hello John, and thank you for sharing your views on this subject with us.

I'd like to begin with these questions.

1. Have you heard about/read Dan Sherman's story and his book Above Black, where Mr Sherman tells about his experience with Project Preserve Destiny? If so, what's your opinion about Dan and his claims and do you have any knowledge about this project?

2. Who in your opinion (aside from yourself and Mr Lazar), is the most credible person to have spoken out on the ET/UFO phenomena?

3. What do you think would happen if the powers-that-be ever were to disclose their knowledge on this issue?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
John Lear: Moon exploration

Hello Mr. Lear I have read your mentioning of Mare Crisim and the dome over it.

1. Could you to expand you thoughts on that as what do you think is in it? And how you came to know of it?.

2. Apollo 17 hidden mission to explore the entrance at Taurus-Lirow, could you expand on that a bit also, i.e. what was Apollo looking for? Did they find anything that you are aware of?.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
hi. welcome back.

here's a short list of people i wonder if you know..
stewart swerdlow?
phil shnieder?
they both say similiar things about the underground, the moon, etc.
they are both fairly convincing.

i don't think you're crazy(yet, ha!).
i do wonder how you can hold such views which are easily picked apart by high school science. do you have an explanation as to how these obvious contradictions in logic are possible?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Welcome back John, love your into, LOL.

l. Please talk a little bit about General Doolittle and what he told you and your connection to him.

2. Tell us about the Brentwater UFO case in London.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Hi John,

Welcome back.

I have three initial questions:

1. Can you give us some source information regarding your awareness about life (I assume you mean humanoid life) being on Mars and Venus?

2. What else can you tell us about the civilizations and humanoid life on those two worlds, e.g., how are they tied to, if at all, with the Zetan-Greys?

3. Ben Rich, the former head of Lockheed Aircraft, stated months before he died (to Jan C. Harzan, MUFON California state section director), that we already have the technology to move among the stars and that those breakthroughs are being hidden from humanity. In regard to this statement, do you agree with it and, to your knowledge, has there been any covert manned landings from US black projects on Venus and/or Mars?

Thank you.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by Paul_Richard]

1. No source informations available.
2. Don't know how the inhabitants of Mars and Venus are tied to the greys
if they are tied at all.
3. Ben knew a lot and told John Andrews a lot There is a possiblility that we have been to Mars. I talked to a guy who described the inhabitants as similar to us but more barrel chested.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
Hello John, and thank you for sharing your views on this subject with us.

I'd like to begin with these questions.

1. Have you heard about/read Dan Sherman's story and his book Above Black, where Mr Sherman tells about his experience with Project Preserve Destiny? If so, what's your opinion about Dan and his claims and do you have any knowledge about this project?

2. Who in your opinion (aside from yourself and Mr Lazar), is the most credible person to have spoken out on the ET/UFO phenomena?

3. What do you think would happen if the powers-that-be ever were to disclose their knowledge on this issue?

1. Somehow I have completley missed this story.
2. Neil Armstrong in his speech at the 25th anniversary of Apollo 11 when
he told the science class what wonders they would discover when the layers of secrecy were removed.
3. Not worth speculating because it will never, ever, never happen.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
John Lear: Moon exploration

Hello Mr. Lear I have read your mentioning of Mare Crisim and the dome over it.

1. Could you to expand you thoughts on that as what do you think is in it? And how you came to know of it?.

2. Apollo 17 hidden mission to explore the entrance at Taurus-Lirow, could you expand on that a bit also, i.e. what was Apollo looking for? Did they find anything that you are aware of?.

1. I mispoke on that . The dome covers Pierce or Picard. There are several excellent photos of it on the internet.
2. There is an excellent account of the Hidden Mission for Apollo 17 inthe web. It has a detailed map, pictures and transcript. I think they were looking for an entrance and what might be inside. From the transcript it doesn't seem like they went inside but they were sure impressed with what they saw.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
hi. welcome back.

here's a short list of people i wonder if you know..
stewart swerdlow?
phil shnieder?
they both say similiar things about the underground, the moon, etc.
they are both fairly convincing.

i don't think you're crazy(yet, ha!).
i do wonder how you can hold such views which are easily picked apart by high school science. do you have an explanation as to how these obvious contradictions in logic are possible?

Swerdlow i don't know him
phil I met and now I wish I had talked to him more. I thought his story was bs. but apparently it was not.

What is so interesting to me is that the evidence is right smack dab in front of everybody. I'm not all that smart and I found it. Its, like, hidden in plain sight. Those that know just smile.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Welcome back John, love your into, LOL.

l. Please talk a little bit about General Doolittle and what he told you and your connection to him.

2. Tell us about the Brentwater UFO case in London.

When Moore and Shandera came out with the Eisenhower Brieifing in 1987 I was just getting into the subject. I knew a couple of the members of the alleged MJ-12, who used to hang out at our house, Hoyt Vandenburg (had a crush on my Mom and Nathan Twinning both good friend of Dads. Jimmy Doolittle lived down on third street (in Santa Monica). Jimmy and Jo (his Wife) were very close friends of the grandfather (Ole Olsen of Olsen&Johnson) and grandmother. And of course Dad and Mom. Dad passed away in 1978 but when these briefing papers came out and everybody was called them fakes I knew that if anybody knew they were real it would be Jimmy. So I finnaly taled talked my Mom into calling him in Carmel and He said "Yes Moya MJ-12 is real but I can't talka bout it.) So that did it for me and I really started getting into the UFO research

2. Thats a very long story but the bottom line is that Greg Wilson who you can see in this week presentation of The Ravens: The Secret War in Laos is featured in this documentary as a Raven. I was not a Raven but I knew Greg very well and after the war during a reunion here in Vegas we got to talking about where he was flying A-10's and he mentioned he had been stationed at Bentwaters. I said 'Thats where that UFO supposedly landed." He said, "not supposedly. I was there. I didn't get to see it but I talked with the guys that did." And if you are asking about the gist of the story its very long but the short story is a UFO landed at night in the Rendlesham Forest near Bentwaters. Iit was filmed by the USAF, 3 aliens got out and walked up to Col. (now Gen.) Gordon Williams. What was said if anything was not known.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

phil I met and now I wish I had talked to him more. I thought his story was bs. but apparently it was not.

What is so interesting to me is that the evidence is right smack dab in front of everybody. I'm not all that smart and I found it. Its, like, hidden in plain sight. Those that know just smile.

no surprise to me. people literally only see what they believe they can see. the old elephant in the room.
i don't know if you saw his video(phil), but he was practically frothing at the mouth. he had been shot the week before by federal agents, but killed the shooter. he reported himself to the agency, and they basically said, 'these thigns happen', and sent him on his way. it was the second last of many attempts on his life. the last one succeeded, apparently.
to me, that video is the strongest evidence i personally have seen pointing to the lore of dulce as being fact. he was really upset. i don't think he was acting. the way his hasnd was melted by the 'alien death ray' was very convincing, too.
he had a sample of an element(138 or something ridiculous) that he claimed was 100% stable and could easily resist the heat of a sun. he claimed the government was using it on stealth craft. do you know anything about that?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by johnlear

no surprise to me. people literally only see what they believe they can see. the old elephant in the room.
i don't know if you saw his video(phil), but he was practically frothing at the mouth. he had been shot the week before by federal agents, but killed the shooter. he reported himself to the agency, and they basically said, 'these thigns happen', and sent him on his way. it was the second last of many attempts on his life. the last one succeeded, apparently.
to me, that video is the strongest evidence i personally have seen pointing to the lore of dulce as being fact. he was really upset. i don't think he was acting. the way his hasnd was melted by the 'alien death ray' was very convincing, too.
he had a sample of an element(138 or something ridiculous) that he claimed was 100% stable and could easily resist the heat of a sun. he claimed the government was using it on stealth craft. do you know anything about that?

The aliens gave us 500 pounds of 115 to play with and it was sent to LANL. I don't know how they would use it in stealth. Last I heard they had built a bomb that would destroy an area half the size of South America. Thats how they think there.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
John do you know anything of the story�s of the human alien wars under Denver International Airport, rumor has it that there is a 88 square mile base below the airport and it 8 levels deep and a 4.5 square mile city

For some reason the Masons are involved with Denver Airport why I don�t know, haven�t researched it

What on earth is going on at Denver International Airport sorry GeoCities site freebee site

[edit on 20-9-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
John do you know anything of the story�s of the human alien wars under Denver International Airport, rumor has it that there is a 88 square mile base below the airport and it 8 levels deep and a 4.5 square mile city

For some reason the Masons are involved with Denver Airport why I don�t know, haven�t researched it

Don't know much about DIA. Based on what I've read about the construction there could easily be something that size below. There is so much other stuff underground, the average person doesn't have the faintest, foggiest notion.

Don't know anything about the aliens wars under DIA.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by johnlear]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I started another thread in this forum for discussion of the moon base, located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is so much other stuff underground, the average person doesn't have the faintest, foggiest notion.

A question for this thread:

1. What other kinds of things do you think are underground?

[edit on 20-9-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
sent: 20-9-2004 at 04:27 PM
The new Guest Event Forum is up and running!

Our first managed Guest Event is with John Lear, noted UFOlogist and friend of Bob Lazar.

You can review the community interview in the forum here:

If you'd like to participate as an ATS member in this new experimental interview format, review this thread:

To apply for participation in this or future events, simply send a U2U to SkepticOverlord or William One Sac.

(This is a mass-U2U sent to 2973 members who have been on ATS in the past 30 days. Please don't respond to this message.)

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Mr. John Lear,

It's an honor to get to have dialogue with you.

Well let's get started with the questions, I hope they're not too long:

1) You talked about Dr. Edward Teller being a member of MJ-12 and his determination to develope weapons to fight EBE's with technologies that are being funded under the SDI. How is he coming along on this project?

2) Do you still keep in contact with Bob Lazar?

3) There seems to be a bit of people that use to camp out around Freedon Ridge. In the book "Area 51: The Dreamland Chronicles", there is mention of the fact that anyone taking pictures or drawing sketches is subject to arrest and their equipment destroyed. If someone were to visit the area around Freedom Ridge (which I read that it's been annexed to Area 51)without drawing materials or photographic equipment, would this be overlooked by the Cammo Dudes?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
A question for this thread:

1. What other kinds of things do you think are underground?

Stretching from far western edge of the desert area at Edwards AFB
to about Victorville there are manufactring facilities, huge underground hangars etc. There is an underground transportation system that runs from Palmdale, Edwards, China Lake, Sandia (Pahute Mesa) Groom, Nellis east to Dulce and east a across the US and south to San Diego. Thats why you never see, ever, any military shipping above ground. Sandia (Pahute Mesa) was built between 1981 and finished in 1987 under the Pahute Mesa. They essential took the top of a mesa, built the complex and put the top back on. During the consruction, day and night there were concrete mixer conveys sometimes 5 miles long. I had a conversation with a state government official from Oregon years ago and he told me that he once saw an entire mountain that was fake and that inside was a huge facility for producing very large earth moving equipment.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Mr. John Lear,

It's an honor to get to have dialogue with you.

Well let's get started with the questions, I hope they're not too long:

1) You talked about Dr. Edward Teller being a member of MJ-12 and his determination to develope weapons to fight EBE's with technologies that are being funded under the SDI. How is he coming along on this project?

2) Do you still keep in contact with Bob Lazar?

3) There seems to be a bit of people that use to camp out around Freedon Ridge. In the book "Area 51: The Dreamland Chronicles", there is mention of the fact that anyone taking pictures or drawing sketches is subject to arrest and their equipment destroyed. If someone were to visit the area around Freedom Ridge (which I read that it's been annexed to Area 51)without drawing materials or photographic equipment, would this be overlooked by the Cammo Dudes?

1. Dr. Teller was never a member of MJ-12. Dr. Teller managed the reverse engineering program of the saucers at S-4. Don't know what the status of that project is. When the military finally figured out how to keep a secret in the early 90's I lost every source I ever had.
2. Of course.
3. It would not be overlooked. I believe Freedom Ridge is restricted area now.
The technology to find and identify you gets better every day. Besdies, all the good stuff is 'up north'. In the Questions for John Lear post where the pictures of my den are, that picture of Groom Lake is the one Jim Goodall and I took years ago. A helicopter came over and the Lincoln County Sheriff met us at the bottom of the hill and confiscated all of our film. Of course we accidentally forgot to give him one roll that we found by accident later.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join