It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Your Popcorn Ready! New Movie Exposes the Radicals Behind OWS!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So you will support this film before its released just because you think it will confirm what you already believe?

How's that for ignorant?

Here's a question....what if this film actually contains lies, but fits into your agenda? Will you denounce the film then, or continue ti support it?
edit on 5-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

So you will support this film before its released just because you think it will confirm what you already believe?

How's that for ignorant?

Not at all! It’s not ignorant to be excited that there will FINALLY be a film to document this monstrosity; the good, the bad and the ugly.

Here's a question....what if this film actually contains lies, but fits into your agenda? Will you denounce the film then, or continue ti support it?

I will say this…I look forward to debating the accuracy of the film with you.

edit on 5-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It will be fun to debate this film, if it's not accurate. But will you be willing to admit it if their are blatant lies or things taken completely out of context?

Please answer directly.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm sure this will cause controversy but here are my thoughts. (warning, kind of random)

There was no body behind occupy to begin with.

The problem was that a movement has crowds, and crowds (especially young crowds) draw all kinds of criminals to them. These Criminals act as if they are part of the movement, but in reality are just there to make trouble, and yes probably a lot of them are plants from authority that try to make them look bad.

As for the movement itself, I honestly believe it needs some kind of governing counsel created and voted upon within the group, not some people just deciding to lead it.

Humans are pack animals, and with any pack we look to leaders to help guide us. Not all of us are the same, and some stand out from the crowd and others wouldn't survive unless they are within the crowd. But ultimately overall we seek the alpha men and women to help direct us.

Every group has this, and even when we try not to, they are formed naturally with a few people taking charge and getting stuff done.

When you have a group like occupy and no one takes the formal role of a governing body and leadership, you will run into a high probability that the movement will get high jacked by someone willing to take on the leadership role.

I have been involved in multiple organisations and the one thing I see most often is, to be frank, laziness. People who are fast to voice there opinions as to what should be done, but are not willing to do it themselves. They always look to someone who is willing to take the bull by the horns and do it. This is why I believe a formal governing body of any organisation needs to be established.

This does not mean that the others don't have a say, but it does give them an official voice, and establishes order instead of mass chaos.

Occupy will amount to nothing more than peaceful protesters being mocked by the establishment. They are actually empowering those in power, as they come at you with weapons and what not, as you sing stupid songs. They are laughing there heads off.

Last summers occupy movement did nothing but make life worse on all of us with new city, state and national ordinances designed to shut them up.

If you want real change, why not create a political group or an official organisation that gives the people of occupy an official voice.

People will look for leadership within occupy, and when leaders aren't appointed at the beginning of a movement, it is subject to being high jacked by a covert group or person who's sole agenda isn't what the original movement wanted.

Chances are the sole purpose will be failure or to keep them "occupied" while the government keeps taking from them and giving more to those that spit on them.

Good night all, have fun and prove me wrong in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by seabag

How's that for ignorant?

Hey man will you support a movement of which you dont know it pulling the strings?
Deny Ignorance!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

There was no body behind occupy to begin with.

How do you not see this is the same uprising as the Arab Spring and caused by the same people. How can you not see this?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Hey man will you support a movement of which you dont know it pulling the strings?

The minute I experienced things I did not agree with I pulled my support. I have admitted it, but I still support the underlying premise that spawned the movement.

Those that disagree with Occupy do not show the same intelligent ability to change with the flow of information.

They only serve to bash it due to political posturing and failure to recognize propaganda when it presents itself!

Like I said, if this film is proven to have taken information out of context or outright lie, will you denounce it?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

It will be fun to debate this film, if it's not accurate. But will you be willing to admit it if their are blatant lies or things taken completely out of context?

Please answer directly.

How is the film not accurate? Does it not show the riot? what has been gained by the rioting out of order people? Show me where their movement has any respect by the establishment they support?

Answer is the dont have any support because they are fueled by an agenda to derail a government, and a country.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

which part of what you see in this film has not really happened?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

How is the film not accurate?

It hasn't come out yet. So how do we know?

Did you and Seabag have a part in the making of this film and therefore know what it will discuss? According to Seabag he wrote half of it.

Does it not show the riot?

So just because people get pissed and riot that means they must be wrong? I fail to follow your "logic" on that statement.

Answer is the dont have any support because they are fueled by an agenda to derail a government, and a country.

And you have an agenda to discredit people that desire change, regardless of where it comes from, and to continue to support a country that is quickly falling due to it's Neo-fascist tyranny!

Keep toeing the line brother....You and others like you may keep blindly following your masters, but people like me will find the way to the Holy Land while you pedal close-minded obedience!

which part of what you see in this film has not really happened?

Which part of this film has placed each snippet into proper context? We don't know yet! IT HASN'T COME OUT YET!!!!

Yet you support it blindly!
You guys make it too easy!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Please answer directly.

Of course…if there are blatant lies I will admit it; I expect the same in return.

The question is, will some of you supporters finally admit that there are ‘powers’ behind OWS that have been denied here on ATS (provided, of course, that those powers are exposed…I suspect they will be based on the title)?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The question is, will some of you supporters finally admit that there are ‘powers’ behind OWS that have been denied here on ATS

That's why I pulled my support. There are powers behind OWS that I disagree with.

If that's all this film is about then it's a waste of time. We knew this a while ago!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Holy Land ? do you mean Mecca I know Mecca, I have seen Mecca

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Nice......You delfect and pass over the meat of the issue. You also were able to throw an Islamic reference in there as well.

Who didn't see that coming?

Can't you guys do any better?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

Anyway, you should at least practice what you preach, you are supporting the source before you've even seen a shred of evidence you said "this is going to be great". But according to you I'm not allowed to make any judgement beforehand!

It WILL be great! I can’t wait to see this thing documented in its entirety. I think when some of you who participated take a look at the BIG picture you’ll see how the movement has been co-opted by some of the very powers you claim to be against.

But yeah, I might watch this purely to be entertained, it might provide more laughs than Adam Sandler too

Well, watch it and lets discuss it afterward. You can bet I’ll be watching it!!

edit on 5-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Nice......You delfect and pass over the meat of the issue. You also were able to throw an Islamic reference in there as well.

Who didn't see that coming?

Can't you guys do any better?

better than what? I still do not see your argument and wonder why you argue over an issue that you are not in true dispute about.
edit on 5-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You have completely missed the point.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

That's why I pulled my support. There are powers behind OWS that I disagree with.

If that's all this film is about then it's a waste of time. We knew this a while ago!

“WE” knew but many of the people who still support it don’t know and disagree. To this day I get denial from many about the powers behind OWS.

Look, I’m speculating about the content. I know as much about the movie as you do at this point; we watched the same trailer.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You have completely missed the point.

help me see your point.
my point is these people in the OWS are not trying to expose anything. They are proven to be rich kids of Daddies who run the big Corporations. Their college is paid either by their daddies or they fit an Immigrant status and their education is paid for.
The real people like me who were business owners and are now suffering because there was no Obama money to bail us out are not there because there is no means which to travel. But this nonsense doesnt fit the answer.

All those people are doing is breaking the law and sucking up useful Oxygen. Causing trouble then complain about the law enforcement it takes to keep them under control
edit on 5-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Look, I’m speculating about the content.

No, your supporting it before you watch it. That is clear by your comments.

I am at least willing to watch it first before I make a judgement.

This is going to be great. I can’t wait to see every body scrambling to come up with excuses afterward! I will be glued to my seat (even though I’ve probably written half the movie on ATS)!!

I rest my case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join