It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are secrets in the universe they don't want you to know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
But one secret has yet to be revealed.

It's like they're just blatantly telling us in our faces. But most people won't be the wiser and will just laugh at the Will Smith jokes as a distraction but at the same time, telling you everything.
edit on 5-3-2012 by PerceptionReality because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by PerceptionReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
not really sure what your getting at, aliens or time travel but none the less the movie looks to be better then the second, so yay for that. could you provide a little more detail into what you are suggesting?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Looks like a pretty good film.

As for it revealing stuff, im lost. Its a movie, now a trilogy about aliens and a secret group called the MIB.

It is a popular, money making story line. I predict many movies like this, this year. 2012, people are expecting something and the movie companies want to cash in on some of that fear/hope.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I stopped believing along time ago that Howeeewoood held the secrets of the Universe.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

It's about time they made another one.

Look forward to it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed how all the ships in these alien movies lately all seem to look the same? You would think there would be a more drastic variety.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hektik1

cheaper to use the same graphics and props then to create there own i would imagine. plus people are just lazy.... lol

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hektik1
Has anyone noticed how all the ships in these alien movies lately all seem to look the same? You would think there would be a more drastic variety.

Ahhh, so sad. Need more better bigger deep space stuff:

And in case that was too slow:

edit on 5-3-2012 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to this one coming out. It seems to me there just aren't enough good alien movies these days. I hope they have a few new aliens in it

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hektik1

That's because modern movies tend to go with realism and what would work in the real world as far as spaceship and creature design while before it was as limitless as people's ideas.

The Cloverfield monster was designed with help from a marine biologist as to the kind of features a real life creature might have to live in deep oceans and the film makers only added the whites to the eyes after seeing a frightened horse show the whites and thought it would be a cool addition to show that the monster really is just a frightened baby looking for its mother.

Which is why it looks more like a crustacean than the monster movies of old where giant three headed dragons from space could come and attack Tokyo.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I stopped believing along time ago that Howeeewoood held the secrets of the Universe.

At one time you thought they did? That's funny.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Originally posted by newcovenant

At one time you thought they did? That's funny.

Oh yah. Walt Disney and Captain Kangaroo were Gods.
Now you funny too.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I can't wait to see this movie! Love anything men in blackish.
And dear sir or madam
....as I recall.....you are the one (according to yourself) who stopped believing in Howweewood
I don't think many of the rest of us ever did beweeve. Try to eat the fruit loops, not imitate them.

edit on 6-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by intrptr

I can't wait to see this movie! Love anything men in blackish.
And dear sir or madam
....as I recall.....you are the one (according to yourself) who stopped believing in Howweewood
I don't think many of the rest of us ever did beweeve.

You're the one going to the Temple (theatre) and watching that crap, not me. Ooohhh, two guys from earth save entire Universe from giant special effects, over and over again. Pffft...

Try to eat the fruit loops, not imitate them.

No. Be the fruit loops...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join