It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orwellian flying fascism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
there will be no privacy once these flying surveillance drones are deployed in YOUR neighborhood.

the terminator is being put it place to terminate the USA. it will be the USSA soon under the glorious leadership of president arnold.
have a happy new world order.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
c'mon! click the link!
they are marketing a surveillence system that employs tiny flying drones that will fly around monitoring EVERYTHING. you won't be able to pee on your neighbors fence without getting arrested.
people say there is no plan and that the media willreport anything newsworthy, and in the meantime, crap like this, the patriot act and DARPA play with the destiny of man behind closed doors. and, YOU, the ones who are supposed to be aware, don't even take time to register this important information.
you have been reported.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No pictures. If what he describes exists it's only good for recon in the military, not domestic control. If they put these things up in my town they'd be used as skeet practice.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
No pictures. If what he describes exists it's only good for recon in the military, not domestic control. If they put these things up in my town they'd be used as skeet practice.

happy hunting and good luck. do you also shoot radar cameras? you realise if you shoot one, the others will see you, and you'll be arrested or shot?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
there will be no privacy once these flying surveillance drones are deployed in YOUR neighborhood.

the terminator is being put it place to terminate the USA. it will be the USSA soon under the glorious leadership of president arnold.
have a happy new world order.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POOR billibob, open your eyes and see.

Your country is infected with a new nazi , new bolchevics, let's the job

for the sec. serv. and gov. Don't cry here in Europe is the same

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapo
POOR billibob, open your eyes and see.

Your country is infected with a new nazi , new bolchevics, let's the job

for the sec. serv. and gov. Don't cry here in Europe is the same
regards chapo

it's my party, and i'll cry if i want to.....
so you generally lie down in front of steam rollers, and you advise this as the best policy? be a good sheep, and don't bleat too loudly?
of course it's the same in europe. it's the new WORLD order. it's the same nearly everywhere, if not everywhere. that does not make it right. that does not make it acceptable. we are not the BORG! we must preserve our individualism, as it is the well of creativity. it is the very meaning of humanity to be free to discover without harming other beings, emotionally or physically.
as the juggernaut trend of automation of humanity progresses, the humane element sinks into obscurity.
i'll bawl my frickin' eyes out! (and take up skeet, as a final fairwell to freedom).

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
What evidence is there for these things being used domestically?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is scary. If anybody is NOT extremely concerned about these DCHDs, they need to open up their eyes and see what is happening to this country.

9/11 was the best thing to ever happen to the powers that be in this country....whether Bush staged the 9/11 attacks, I'm not going to comment but we have enough information to say, beyond a doubt, that he and his cronies KNEW 9/11 was going to happen, and did nothing to stop it from happening.

The mainstream media is hardly reporting ANYTHING about the erosion of our civil liberties...

This is going exactly according to plans...things like the Patriot Act appear "minor" enough to the average citizen as to not cause an uproar...meanwhile, week-by-week our civil liberties are being stripped little by little.

Don't be surprised if we have another CIA-staged terror attack within the next 3 weeks...it would fall PERFECTLY into Bush's plans...and would be enough for him to establish martial law and "postpone" the elections. Of course, Bush will probably find some clause in the constitution to postpone the elections indefinitely...enough time for him to establish a total police state and ensure his own dictatorial rule.

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a complete nutcase but this is how I see things happening...this next month leading up to the elections could be the most important month in U.S. History.

Read this SF Times article...they only briefly mention the DCHD's but it should give you a picture of how Bush has been and will continue to use his powers (as long as he is re-elected) to transform the USA into a dictatorship.

sftimes.editthispage.com...$87

The article is from March of '02 but don't let that discredit the article...it paints a VERY scary picture of what lies ahead...and they mentioned containment camps for "enemies of the state", which can already be seen with the detention of protesters at Port 57 in NYC.

The mainstream, government-run media will NEVER report anything like this...so we HAVE to rely on "underground" news sources.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
flying drones...

hmmm sounds like it's going to be an opportunity for target practice for militia members around the world....

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i wonder how much those little buggers cost...?

wouldnt mind getting my hands on one, fly around and take pictures of nice ladies

im sure they will come in very handy for law inforcment, scope out drug operations, you could hover around violent crime areas, tons of practical uses. but like all forms of power it will surely be abused. i guess ill just have to stop stealing my neigbors paper... :/

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Don't be surprised if we have another CIA-staged terror attack within the next 3 weeks...

Too true, if the CIA could do it in Chile and instate Pinochet, who's to say they can't do it in the US?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oisin

Don't be surprised if we have another CIA-staged terror attack within the next 3 weeks...

Too true, if the CIA could do it in Chile and instate Pinochet, who's to say they can't do it in the US?

who's to say they didn't do it already, say on sept eleventh? or there's the disappeared issue of anthrax mailings and dead microbiologists.
these are all but tiny chisels strokes in the great stat(u)e of totalitarianism. it is here, now, taking it's final hideuos shape. we are screwed.
people with their tiny munitions dumps and household rocket launchers have NO CHANCE against an organised, fully trained military force. saying, 'i'll get my gun and shoot everything evil' is naive(although, very noble, and i commend the fighting spirit).
the ONLY force capable of fighting back, is knowledge made widely available to the masses. the pyramid is built from the bottom up. if the bottom simply stop supporting the top(ala ghandi, a CO-ORDINATED 'walk out', so to speak), the top falls to the ground, and is undifferentiated from the bottom. as the top falls it will use the blocks immediately beneath it(the military) to try and enforce the bottom blocks from moving. the home team, (us) who make up the bottom of the pyramid have always enjoyed the weight of numbers.
the pyramid has been erected and crumbled many times(this is the study of empire and imperialism), when the 'leaders' went too far in their perversities, and caused an upswelling of the rank and file.
when there is a flying drone in every garage, this will no longer be true, and the pyramid can stand until the blocks crumble from age.
i believe the masses are reacting too slowly to stop the march of orwell's prophecy.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hmm, that's a pretty picture you're painting there mate. I don't doubt it either, but whether this particular facet is going to be implemented... I'm not too sure yet.

new topics

top topics

join