It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder: US can legally kill Americans in terror groups

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

Ok then, lets just give the government the power to execute any American citizen they want. No judicial process = no evidence against them! They could say you are a terrorist planning acts of terrorism with no proof and execute you if they choose. This could be done for any variety of motives. Your post just goes to show that you lack the ability to see how this can be abused. You call people against this pussies,. I would call you a pussy for not standing up against something which is able to victimise and citizen with little or no evidence. Without proper judicial process how can you prove that the evidence gathered is legitimate or even exists.

Sorry I don't mean to be rude but you are not very bright are you?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

You nailed, my friend, after reading the many responses in this thread, you noticed that America actually is falling in deep trouble, while the greedy corrupted whores in powers wants to strip "Americans" from their right many here agree with, because they are tagged "terrorist"

But the truth is that the creation of the term terrorist is more vague than the Constitution will ever be and can span many aspect when it comes to behavior among the population that do not fit those greedy whores in power.

People needs to remember that those that makes the law are not the honest of the bunch, greed, agendas and big pay offs are the ones dictating Americans politics and laws for some time.

We all terrorist when it comes to disagreeing the corporate power in this nation.

America thanks to the power that has taken hold in Washington that is not for the people but by corruption are all their enemies if we disagree with their agendas.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
Should we just slap them on the wrist and tell'em "bad boy/girl" and let them go free like most of you bleedin' heart pussies would suggest. Due process, are you fuggin' kiddin' me. Tell your due process to the people who've had their head removed slowly, with a dull blade. Or the people mindin' their own business when they are suddenly vaporized because some dumb f*** thinks they are going to heaven for killin' innocent people. You choose to act barbaric you will be delt with barbaricaly. plain an simple. no matter what country you are from
edit on 5-3-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

So.... by your logic, I should legally be able to kill ANYONE who is suspected of terrorist activity.... Does that include anyone with more than a weeks worth of food, or someone who keeps their hunting ammo in dry boxes? What about the media and their anchor men and women who fear monger on a daily basis, spreading lies and disinfo to create panic and distrust amongst the people?

You're under the delusion that we're under attack by some religious fanatics, when the truth is, we're being targeted by our "own" people for the sake of eliminated the freedoms that you're so willing to give up. Don't forget, we the people.... damn near every single American is guilty of "Terrorism" in one form or another by the new guidelines set forth by our government.

By this new logic of threatening to assassinate all terrorists, both foreign and domestic, and based on the fact that we are all potential terrorists in their eyes; if I'm a terrorist, then so is the person that comes to assassinate me. So... with him versus me in the game of terror vs terror, I guess it the person left standing in the end is the true patriot? GMAFB

edit on 6-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tanulis

260 years makes it a bit outdated; I think we need to rewrite/revise the constitution to better suit a country of 320 million + people. While I don't agree with Holder because he's a brain atrophied psychopath, I do think that our constitution needs to be updated for the 21st century.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The really scarry result of this is that they can label anyone they want as terrorists. If you have certain political ideals, personal beliefs, or religious beliefs that are not of the same as theirs then you could be called a terrorst.

Under the guidelines that Holder has put forth, if you believe in our God given right under the constitution to live our lives free of government intrusion or to throw off the government and start anew then you would be a terrorist. I suppose Holder would therefore deem the Declaration of Independence as a terrorist document.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We therefore according to our founding fathers have the right to "dissolve the political bands" or to dissolve the government.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Our government was established to secure and protect our rights and by assasinating US citizens without due process of the law is not securing anyones rights except for the governments rights to turn to tyranny and despotism. By setting forth the principles that Holder has set forth, our government is becoming destructive to those ends.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.

Our government has a very long track record of abuses and usurpations against the people over the last 100 years and those abuses are becoming exponentially worse with the rise of the war on terror. According to our Declaration, it is our duty to and right to throw off a tyrannical despot government and start anew.

So I wonder if TPTB in our government would consider anyone such as myself that believes in the powers set forth in the constitution and the ideals set forth in the declaration to be "terrorists"? I am quite sure they would, when in fact it is those very same people that are the true terrorists. Creating a state of terror and fear that you will be labelled, harmed, or killed for believing in the rights and duties set forth by our founding fathers.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

if you do that why have it at all? is it not just a piece of paper anyway? to some nothing more than @$$wipe, to them I say do not like what is written get out of the US and stay out, for it is time we do go back and reread the text of our forefathers, not just read it but know it. that would have kept BC form saying what is is, it is our right, what part of that do you not get, the right to seek and pursue what part of that do you not get, the right to a free and just trial, well that one got tossed did it not ?

edit on 6-3-2012 by bekod because: editing

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Our founding fathers listed 27 facts in the Declaration of Independence as evidence of the King of England's tyrannical rule.

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

Just as Holder is supporting

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

Remember "Fundamentally Transform America"?

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation

The UN and all the treaties we have entered with them

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Can anyone say Czars or any of the other numerous alphabet agencies created in the last 100 years?

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

Sandra Sotomayor along with all the other USSC justices that dont believe in the constitution

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Let's see where to start here, too many to list but I think of Fast and Furious right off the top of my head, along with The Patriot Act and NDAA

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

Transpacency in government? Late night recess hearings and appointments.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.

Again, Fast and Furious and many other ill tempered, illegal activities our government has done

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

This one has been going on for far too long now

This is a short list of the most obvious acts done by our government that parallel the tyrannical acts listed in the declaration. There are many more that are earily similar to those listed here:
Declaration of Independence

I wonder if the people of America will wait until we have surpassed the number of acts that were listed in the declaration before we will find it in us to put a stop to our out of control government. Whether it's this year at the ballot or down the road at a revolution, TPTB must be stopped or we will truly end up as nothing more than sheeple being led to the slaughter.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Todays terrorism is the NEW Salem Which Hunt...

We've come a long way haven't we....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
And "Why?" may I ask,,, do any of you who are outraged about this,,,,,, continue to pay taxes.
If any want to take my lead,,, I say F the government who says they can label me a terrorist, then kill me with impunity.
Time to turn the tables.

Occupy the IRS,,, because without the money,,, they can't do what they want. April 15th,,, I declare Illegal and a plot of a terrorist organization. Due Process????? Well I guess that means what? Everyone is fair game now. Government Officials excluded????

I have totally given up on the Federal Government,,,, NOT AMERICA,,, or what was once called our Bill of Rights and Constitution.....

Done,,,, guess that makes me an enemy combatant???? If so. Am I alone?

When they come for me,,, will you just shrug your shoulders and curse without offering to come to my aid.

I wonder.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

NuclearDriver,,,, good to know someone else thinks similar to myself.... Thought I was Alone

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join