It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Channel 2: U.S. Officials Believe Netanyahu Has Already Decided to Strike Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Every day - the Palestinian conflict which US is supplying them with weapons

Not to mention numerous weapons packages sent to them, and other military aid.

Did you happen to skip the thread where the USA said they were going to pledge tankers to Israeli fighters? Yes, they cannot fight their own wars cause they are gutless.

If Israel is so tough why are they begging obama for help? You know why, because they can't do the wetwork themselves. They have no problem starting a war and sending US soldiers to die, and they are trying to get Obamas approval. Spineless and gutless.
edit on 113131p://3America/ChicagoTue, 06 Mar 2012 11:49:55 -0600 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What worries me is what event will be dressed up to enable and condone another war. I stand by what i say and would urge all leaders to not be Hasty.
War is only ever started by man, so i would assume that by increasing our overall global communication with each other could avoid war. I # you not when i say that somewhere along the lines we are lost in translation somewhere down the line.
Something doesnt add up at all.
Are we sure that what we hear translated is definitely the exact translation. Because other than that and another obvious point,....well imho anyway,
Iran is a very religious country. Well at least thats what i thought to be the case. If this is true then how could anyone consider that the use of nuclear weapons would be accepted by God in any way shape or form. If you believe that your God would accept this,.........then i am afraid the one you follow and seek to please may be an imposter.
The God i believe in, would never condone half the crap we allow to happen. People call themselves religious, its a total insult.
What is the number for global population?
How many of those are of a religion?
How many are athiest?

Atheists have an excuse, they dont believe.
What is the excuse of the religions that continue participating in wars when they apparently believe in God? regardless of which religion you are.

So in a nutshell, I dont believe Iran would use a Nuclear weapon. But hey, what do i know?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Hm. Palestinians produce RPGs and AK-47s? No? Gutless,i say... Syria buying weapons from Russia - gutless ,Guuuutless. Should i continue?
Wait ,Russia uses Israeli UAVs.... And Iran bought Russian weapons....
See, i understand the emotional need to humiliate whom you pesrsive the enemy, but there is a limit.
Your logic:
Fighting with your own weapon - not gutless.
Fighting with foreign weapons - gutless.
Riiiight.
I think that gutless is giving money and training other people to fight for you, like Iran does with Hizbollah. But of course to each his own definition.
Yours goes kind of like that:
You dare to fight with foreign weapons,gutless cowards? Brave people send foreign minions to die!

edit on 6-3-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

After WW2 Britain was only a shadow of what it used to be fighting in Europe and Asia. Actually Asia was just to show the flag because the RAF planes were obsolete to say the least. The Japanese practically walked over. The US would definitely be weakened after this is over and what comes next the West will have to improvise and count on NATO. Incidentally Europe is not faring too well economically so you can safely say the West has been weakened considerably. Maybe there is an agenda to weakened the West....now who knows. One war after another and the problem is they do not look at the bigger picture but just train their focus on one country after another in the Mideast. I honestly think there will be no peace in the Mideast cos its like a gang infested neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Russia and China will not get pulled into other people's conflict as they have seen what that will do to a country. Soviet Russia vied for "top dog" and was nearly bankrupt so now it focus on nation building. Not participating does not make it weak but stronger. Committing oneself to other country's defence can be economically draining. US has to wisen up cos the world needs a strong US to police the world. You do the dirty work whilst we sit and see how things go.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

That is well said! why should Russia get into other people's belligerence and cruelty be it US attacking other countries or be it Assad shelling a town without any discrimination for human life. There are various measures to contain rebels by cordoning off the area and allowing only food and medical type supplies go through. Outright shelling and tank gunning is little heavy handed. He has however promised elections in 2014 so Syrian people should wait and develop democratic structures so when they have power they will have 2 years of experience in handling free organizations and social structures.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i bet a dollar to a doughnut that Iran will not get 'shocked & awed' like Iraq did...

the antiaircraft missiles will be flying & many Israeli craft taken down
the widely diverse nuclear component sites in Iran will come out of the ordeal intact with
little more than 5% damage & up & running in less than 60 days

Israel will reap the scorn of the world community

no wonder the USA is keeping arm distance away right now
edit on 5-3-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Wrongo Obongo

The IDF will go in with wild weasels, and radar hunters. Turn on your radar and paint? OK your dead.

Perhaps B17 stealth bombers secretly acquired from the US.

Poop will fly into the air 1/2 a mile, when deep penetration warheads keep pounding the same spot over and over and over.

Might as well leave most of the Iranian guard laying about in big piles of dog food like substances on your egress.

Yeah, there will be a tonne of tears from the bleeding hearts, like yourself and the Professional (?LOLOLOL)

In time your eyes will dry.

Stay frosty.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Not to mention numerous weapons packages sent to them, and other military aid.

Did you happen to skip the thread where the USA said they were going to pledge tankers to Israeli fighters? Yes, they cannot fight their own wars cause they are gutless.

If Israel is so tough why are they begging obama for help? You know why, because they can't do the wetwork themselves. They have no problem starting a war and sending US soldiers to die, and they are trying to get Obamas approval. Spineless and gutless.
edit on 113131p://3America/ChicagoTue, 06 Mar 2012 11:49:55 -0600 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

You obviously know nothing about the fight in the IDF.

You really should open a history book there lad, your comments are so ridiculous it is funny to the obscene.

Hers a wiki,please wipe the chicken grease off your mugler and go read it.
en.wikipedia.org...-Day_War

Go study your heros here. Youll be a better man for it.
www.youtube.com...

Stay frosty.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join