It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Channel 2: U.S. Officials Believe Netanyahu Has Already Decided to Strike Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Channel 2 in Israel, sourcing a “senior American official”, says that the decision has already been made by the Israeli government to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities. “All U.S. intelligence officials are confident the Israeli leadership has already decided to attack Iran, unless a significant change happens in the coming weeks or months with the Iranian nuclear program,” Channel 2 reports.

source

edit on 5-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
OK boys and girls, 2012 is going to be a very historical year geo-politically if this goes down. The stakes COULD NOT be any higher because if Israel does go ahead with a strike, with the aid of the United States, the fragile world economy, especially in the United States, will be dealt a death punch in the form of dramatically higher energy costs.

Perhaps that is one of the reasons it looks like their going to go through with a strike on Iran. They'll finish off the economy while getting their way in the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Smoke and Mirrors within
a prism of glass........

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If this happens World Wide War 3 will start.

After every world wide war the world economy is better, maybe this is why we will have new world wide war because a lot of countries are in trouble like they were before world wide 1 and 2.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by uxon1

After every world wide war the world economy is better, maybe this is why we will have new world wide war because a lot of countries are in trouble like they were before world wide 1 and 2.

Spot on. Spot on. This is another reason they're going ahead with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I've been trying to access that link ever since The Drudge Report posted it about an hour ago but its been dead all along. Can you post the entire article, if possible?

www.algemeiner.com...#

edit: nvm it finally works

edit on 5-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Breaking News!

My guess is he decided this in the 80s.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
After McCain's proclamation regarding Syria today, added to this...

Are we crazy enough to start simultaneous wars in Iran and Syria?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I don't think so, but McCain is Crazy , just as well he's not
on the team bench

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i bet a dollar to a doughnut that Iran will not get 'shocked & awed' like Iraq did...

the antiaircraft missiles will be flying & many Israeli craft taken down
the widely diverse nuclear component sites in Iran will come out of the ordeal intact with
little more than 5% damage & up & running in less than 60 days

Israel will reap the scorn of the world community

no wonder the USA is keeping arm distance away right now
edit on 5-3-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm unable to access your source or the drudge report link??????

Can someone please bring it across?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by uxon1

Could, but I doubt it. Taking out their Nuclear facilities probably won't draw any action by Russia or China. However if anyone attempts to occupy Iran, or even launches a full scale war against them like with Iraq, Then I believe Russia and China will have no choice but to protect their interests.

Very true. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
RT Reporting:

TextIsraeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman has said his government will make decisions on Iran independently. The statement comes on the eve of a US-Israel summit in Washington where Iran’s alleged nuclear weapons program will take center stage. “Clearly, the United States is the biggest world power and the biggest and most important country that is a friend of Israel, but we are an independent state,” Lieberman said on Israeli radio. Israel is keen to push for an attack on its Muslim neighbor in a bid to curtail the country’s military capabilities. Leiberman cited the international community’s failure to stop the bloodshed in Syria as evidence that Israel would have to take matters into its own hands to “protect itself.” “If the international community is incapable of stopping the massacres in Syria, what is the value of its promises to protect the security of Israel?” Lieberman asked his audience.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Is this for real? I mean are there any video's? Any personal Accounts?

If so this spells disaster for everyone and i personally believe that the economies wont get better, if they would have (after a war) shouldnt we be doing good right now? manufacturing planes, tanks, and jeeps for the past Iraq war and the current Afghanistan war?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

TextChannel 2 in Israel, sourcing a “senior American official”, says that the decision has already been made by the Israeli government to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities. “All U.S. intelligence officials are confident the Israeli leadership has already decided to attack Iran, unless a significant change happens in the coming weeks or months with the Iranian nuclear program,”

Channel 2 reports. The report comes just hours ahead of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to AIPAC in Washington. AIPAC is the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and is widely considered the most powerful pro-Israel lobby group in the United States. “A senior official stressed in a conversation with News 2 there is a dispute between Israel and the United States on the question of ‘day after’, which means the price of attacking Iranian nuclear facilities,”

Channel 2′s report says. American officials have warned their Israeli counterparts about a regional war in the region following an attack on Iran, along with the collapse of Israel’s stock market and an arms race in the Middle East, according to the report.

In response to the American official’s statement to Channel 2, “sources close to Netanyahu” said the U.S. is doing what it can to “handcuff” the Israelis and to “frighten the Israeli public”. 12 COMMENTS

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

so an israeli source is sourcing an american senior intelligence official (anonymously) who is commenting on what israel will do.

i do think israel will attack (possibly this month) but the source is sketchy.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by uxon1

Why would WW3 start?

Israel will go nowhere far without US help. If they attack however then US gets involved by default.

Russian foreign ministry has said they are not obliged to help Syrians as per their treaty of friendship. They will come into consultations and then decide. There is no compulsion to help Syrians if Russians decide not to.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
That is why that piece of crap is always visiting my country's capitol to get Obama's support because him and his country is gutless to fight their own wars.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

That is why that piece of crap is always visiting my country's capitol to get Obama's support because him and his country is gutless to fight their own wars.

And in what war exactly did you (or any real US military personal) fought for Israel?
Circle the correct answer:
a)1948
b)1956
c)1967
d)1973
e)1982
f)2006
g)2008
h)Internet propaganda troll war.

On topic, i hope that this is just talks. In a country where majority of media and top brass are from the same elites and many are relatives, relying on US sources sounds funny.
So i hope that it i just a drama to raise ratings. Israeli leaders are pretty content after talks in US and i see no way Obama is allowing Israeli strike and all the hell broking loose in the region and on financial markets as the result before the elections in US.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Its coming, I'm a little nervous about being So close to Russia though. I'm guessing western countries like France and Italy are slightly intimidated, maybe even deterring our involvement.

But if the U.S wants there lap dog, I'm sure Cameron will be heeled next to Obama, tail a wagging.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Wolvo because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join