It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP forum

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I posted this on Haarp and earthquakes. Do you guys think this is possible??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You have my vote for a HAARP forum. With all of the naysayers, the fact that it is even being considered (rightfully so) says a lot.
edit on 8-3-2012 by FelixFelicis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FelixFelicis

Yeah - a mod has pointed out that this thread is for discussion of whether there should be a HAARP forum or not - not discussion of what functions HAARP can actually do....www.abovetopsecret.com...

so I guess anyone commenting on your post would be risking some adverse action by the mods and everyone is avoiding doing so - I know I am!

oops!!

edit on 8-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thank you. I will edit my post out. I misunderstood someone who was actually mentioning that my support could be of use here..
edit on 8-3-2012 by FelixFelicis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I say go ahead and have a HAARP forum. There's a forum for just about everything else, and since HAARP is blamed for many things all the time (I'm reminded of El' Nino, ), I do see where the OP is coming from.

I personally do not believe in the HAARP conspiracies, since our ionosphere gets bombarded 24/7 with RF, from both inside and outside our atmosphere.

Oh! While they are at it, they should make a Solar Flare forum too, since they also get blamed for just about everything (just saw a thread blaming a recent 7.1 quake on a flare, because the quake happened within 40 hours of the flare....never mind that the odds of the earth having a large quake in any 24 hour period are quite high due to the active geology our planet has......).

Then again, the site owners could also point out that their mods are over worked as it is and adding another forum won't help.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Look at this Haarp graph....

Haarp

Interesting

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

that graph has nothing to do with HAARP it is interesting - but you have no idea why

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join