It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirk Cameron on homosexuality.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by PharohGnosis

Kirk "Marriage is almost as old as dirt"

Almost as old as dirt? Does Kirk know the planet is about 4ish billion years old or does he believe in Creationism? Probably the latter is my guess. What does Kirk do since Growing Pains ended? IS he still in the biz or does he work at Walmart?

Kirk is pretty much out of the acting biz.

He works primarily within the Christian "business".

If he is like my hubby's grandma - - he believes the earth's dirt is 6000 years old - - - and the only reason it tests older - - is because God used recycled dirt from some place else. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Um no that was Ray Comforts idea not Kirks. Your a terrible troll.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hey OP, take your hatered and shove it. People that can't help but let their mind wander to two men going at it are usually homosexual, did you know that? Even the ones that call themselves christian. I bet we would all have a laugh at your browser history.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
Hey OP, take your hatered and shove it. People that can't help but let their mind wander to two men going at it are usually homosexual, did you know that? Even the ones that call themselves christian. I bet we would all have a laugh at your browser history.

Common tactic to try to silence those who speak God's truth. That tactic won't work on me.

At least I am holy and pure and will make it to Heaven, can't say that will be your fate unless you repent of your decadent lifestyle choice. It's not too late to reject Satan and turn to God to cleanse you of homosexuality.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

Common tactic to try to silence those who speak God's truth. That tactic won't work on me.

At least I am holy and pure and will make it to Heaven, can't say that will be your fate unless you repent of your decadent lifestyle choice. It's not too late to reject Satan and turn to God to cleanse you of homosexuality.

Wow! You have succeeded to condemn yourself with self righteousness, hypocrisy, hate, judgement and nasty veiled threats all in one sentence. Well done Christian, well done!

edit on 22-3-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
People..
Stay on topic and cease with the personal attacks

Mod Note: Post On Topic - Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

If you feel you can not do this, then please go to a different forum area and add your voice there. Be smart enough to know when to give yourself a Time-Out before a Mod makes that decision for you (and none of us want that..)

Johnny
edit on 3/23/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join