It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran tests nukes in North Korea

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Iran tests nukes in North Korea

www.ynetnews.com

German press says Tehran, Pyongyang collaborated on possibly more than one nuclear test in early 2010.

Germany's Die Welt newspaper reported Sunday that Iran held at least one nuclear weapons test in North Korea in 2010.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.welt.de

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The article from a respectable German newspaper bases its claim on the research of the swedish nuclear physicist Lars-Erik de Geer who found evidence that North Korean nuke tests showed signs of uranium explosion although North Korea probably has no Uranium. The article also cites "intelligence sources" that point to the long-standing cooperation between North Korea and Iran in military matters.

I post this here because the majority says Iran wants nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. If this turns out to be true, we have to rethink that claim.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
From the news article:

The International Atomic Energy Agency has recently declared that its nuclear negotiations with Iran have failed. The statement followed Tehran's decision the bar IAEA inspectors from what is believed to be key military sites in the Islamic Republic. Iran vehemently claims that its nuclear program is meant to serve civil, peaceful purposes only. The Die Welt noted that evidence of the 2010 nuclear tests in North Korea was published in early February in Nature Magazine. According to the report, Swedish nuclear physicist Lars-Erik de Geer analyzed data "showing the presence of radioisotopes that betrayed a uranium bomb explosion."

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The hasbara trolls have been floating this up the flagpole for the last few days, but I guess since you are a moderator you get to float it up the flagpole again, without consequences. In the 24 hour old only category no less, natch.

So first, you try to get us to believe a used car salesman hired a mexican drug cartel to kill a Saudi embassy official. TROLL FAIL.

Then you try to get us to believe that an idiot who blew himself up in Thailand, who was affiliated with a CIA group trying to undermine Iran, was actually someone from Iran trying to attack an Israeli embassy official. TROLL FAIL.

Now you expect us to believe that North Korea tested two nukes, that nobody has any proof of going off, no seismic, no nothing, but you have some idiot professor in Germany, who spoke to an idiot professor in South Korea, who says that he saw some Xenon detected from a monitor. Which of course is 100% proof of an invisible North Korea nuke test, on behalf of Iran. TROLL FAIL.

The chosen one's desperation is truly showing, kinda funny to watch.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamconcerned

The hasbara trolls have been floating this up the flagpole for the last few days,

What are the hasbara trolls? Im not familiar with the term.

So first, you try to get us to believe a used car salesman hired a mexican drug cartel to kill a Saudi embassy official. TROLL FAIL.

Where? How?

Then you try to get us to believe that an idiot who blew himself up in Thailand, who was affiliated with a CIA group trying to undermine Iran, was actually someone from Iran trying to attack an Israeli embassy official. TROLL FAIL.

Where? How?

I have made no such threads or claims.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

My use of the pronoun 'you' is used in a much broader sense than talking about you specifically. I'll let you figure out what it's in reference to. Again, your traces of Xenon detected by someone in South Korea, and then somehow magically brought up YEARS later, is another in a long list of TROLL FAILS from the hasbara trolls.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by iamconcerned

I am not part of whatever conspiracy you think I am part of. I merely thought this was an interesting piece and under-reported piece of news. Whats with the urgent tone of your post? Shouldn't we be asking whether Iran wants nuclear energy for peaceful purposes or not? Or should we just take what they say without question?

What are "hasbara trolls"?
edit on 5-3-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So, nobody has ever presented evidence that Iran has a nuclear weapons program. The only thing we have a lot of evidence for is a peaceful nuclear program. Unfortunately, the media has done a HORRIBLE job of differentiating between these two things.

Iran must have the only competent government in the world to: 1) be keeping a nuclear weapons program completely covert in a massive conspiracy against the entire world, even though it has a massive magnifying glass over its nuclear program. 2) Be able to smuggle weapons-grade uranium all the way to N.Korea without ANYONE noticing.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Danish
we have a lot of evidence for is a peaceful nuclear program.

I have no problem entertaining the idea.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

'Shouldn't we be asking whether Iran wants nuclear energy for peaceful purposes or not? Or should we just take what they say without question?'

How does traces of Xenon, supposedly discovered TWO YEARS AGO by a scientist in South Korea, relate to Iran's nuclear program, other than your B.S. innuendo. You insinuating that they are related, is as good as me insinuating you are a hasbara troll.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This was posted yesterday in the World War 3 Forum but I'm still thinking it's propaganda for now. Just seems all too convenient to announce this now amid all the tensions and with North Korea now willing to deal with the U.S. I doubt they'd want to ruin this new found chance of peace. But that's just me, it COULD be true, although for now I'm leaning towards not.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just want to know what a hasbara troll is and where can I buy one?

If Iran was ever going to conduct a test it would certainly not be on their own soil. Totally plausible!! and I'd love to know how much NK charged Iran to use NK territory.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by iamconcerned

I see where you are batting from now. Shame Shame. Next!!

www.hasbara.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Funny, noone ever talks about attacking North Korea. I'll have to assume you are a bunch of --- by never wanting to attack North Korea.
edit on 5-3-2012 by alien because: ...lets not circumvent the censors please...they're there for a reason...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Wow, tough crowd today Skyfloating.

The only thing I could find close enough to "hasbara troll" were battle trolls, by "Hasbro". I don't think these are the trolls we're looking for!

The Original Battle Trolls was a brand of action figures produced by Hasbro from 1992-1993. They were made in attempt to market the popular concept of troll dolls to young boys in the early 1990's

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-3-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Tying Iran to North Korea? Yeah why not huh?

George Bush would be proud to take out the remaining axis of evil in a dual operation against iran and North Korea at the same time.

Tying the Korean Nuclear tests to Iran.....a Bush wet dream...unfortunately he wasnt smart enough to think of such a fanciful notion.

Enough of the BS.....either start the missiles flying or shut the F up.....Im sick of all the war mongering and propaganda.

On or Off...no in between!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This thread is very interesting because I have recently view this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

and on minute 17.25 they say about a nuclear weapon from north korea.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

battle trolls, by "Hasbro".

Hilarious...thanks for lightening up the thread.

@iamconcerned: Israelis are not the only ones asking questions about how peaceful Irans intentions are.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
How does one test a nuclear weapon without the world knowing? How does North Korea test a nuclear weapon and the US does not know about it. How does Iran test a nuclear weapon in North Korea without the US knowing?

I'm sorry, but no.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

Enough of the BS.....either start the missiles flying or shut the F up.....Im sick of all the war mongering and propaganda.

On or Off...no in between!

We`re civilized. Iran is presumed innocent until evidence is found.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join