It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan Brewer, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Jerome Corsi, Pamela Gellar, Robert Spencer, Anders Behring Breivik

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

The truth isn't all black and white as you'd like it to be.

You must be one of that crook Arpaio's fanboys.

They're even bigger cons than Obama.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Fast and Furious started under Bush.
Hows that for Right and left.
Would you like to go on with Obama has more people on the border than ever befor. How about how he has our military working on the other side of the border and they have been there a long time. My son was there six months ago. Marine intelligence. Blackwater has also been called into duty and we know what kind of crap comes from those guys. But if you want to keep tabs on the border here a website for you.

www.borderlandbeat.com...

Although as of about three four months ago I think the Department of Homeland Security is editing there news. That site even made it onto the DHS website watch.

edit on 5-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I have this guy deciding he wants to come to my district. I hope people don't ote for him or we will be doomed for sure.

Congressman Allen West
en.wikipedia.org...(politician)

I can respect that
thank you for your honest reply.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Also,

If I'm correct, there were many key, shady players in the conspiracy against JFK.

Why am I not surprised that the mob (Lombardi, anyone?) and a bunch of shady characters (Brewer, Corsi, Arpaio, Gellar, Spencer) are players in the conspiracy against Obama?

I don't like what I'm smelling. Something sure is #ty and the OP's trying to get to the root of it.
edit on 5-3-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Removed original post

I really don't want to argue left right
I have not posted anything about politics in your state
but ATS sure seems to
mock the state that the founder of this site lives in, and where I live.
I will move on, made my point, that's all I wanted to do.
If you ever catch me mocking some other state, remind me of how I felt today.

edit on 5-3-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Aeons

He started his career and making money then. He began his isolation and preping for the event in May 2009. He quit his job bought a farm began playing with explosives. At that time he went into the blogosphere and gaming. The blogosphere was where he made his post on websites and he began his manifesto and collection of copy pasted stories from websites such as Jihad watch and atlasshruggs. He traveled during this time to several countries meeting with groups such as the EDL and other racist groups that Pamela Geller is not afraid to say she supports whole heartedly. And he used his fathers connections at the Royal Norwegian Embassy to get a meeting with the Israeli Embassy to try and get funding to create a hate group such as EDL in Norway and start internet websites promoting racism. Israeli Embassy gave him a list of names and said work with these people then come back later and we will talk more. So you can't say he started his plans at birth or at the begining of his career. He started his plans when he decided to drop out and go into isolation. And found a world of propaganda from the likes of Daniel Pipes , Pat Buchanan, Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller. And what a plan and crazy place he had to go to listening to them to do what he did.

You are wrong.

You could say that I might be qualified to be the leading non-expert expert on Anders Behring Breivik.

He started in 2001, and if you read this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will find about 40 pages of my posts on this subject.

Just as he said, he started in 2001. In 2002, he had a bought himself a book on structural design of buildings. There is a picture of his bookcase in 2002 on this thread.

In 2002, none of these other people you've listed were active online or publishing.

In 2007, I spoke with him online.

In 2009 he had finished writing the manuscript. He used other people's work, however he had clearly already started gathering information and research for what he did well beforehand.

You are simply completely incorrect. Forty Pages. I invite you to read them.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

By Andrew Berwick, London – 2011

Those are his words. From his own book. That does not look like 2009 to me.

The properties of the PDF he released show.

Created 7/23/2011 2:31.25 PM shortly befor the attack. That would of been his last edit to the book befor posting online to his friends.

And in his own words from his book.

I have spent several years writing, researching and compiling the information and I have
spent most of my hard earned funds in this process (in excess of 300 000 Euros). I do
not want any compensation for it as it is a gift to you, as a fellow patriot.

Definintion of several more than two but not many. Correct word for what your saying would of been.

I have spent the last decade writing this.

So I will take him at his word.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
He did buy guns in 2003 and 2004.

groups.google.com...

Anders Breivik View profile www.cx4storm.com... Artig! Anders
More options Jun 19 2003, 12:57 pm

Newsgroups: no.sport.skyting
Date: 19 Jun 2003 09:57:21 -0700
Local: Thurs, Jun 19 2003 12:57 pm
Subject: Ny Beretta karabin
Print | Individual message | Show original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
www.cx4storm.com...

Artig!

Anders

And I posted that in this thread back when it first came out who commited the attack.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

The truth isn't all black and white as you'd like it to be.

You must be one of that crook Arpaio's fanboys.

They're even bigger cons than Obama.

No the truth is not black and white. I know far fetched Ideas to further idiotic political ideals when I see it though.To tell you the truth, I dont like Arpaio one bit. Or any of them for that matter.
That op is the biggest pos that I have read in a while. It is almost entertaining actually. I am sure any conservative rebuttal would be equally stupid. I wish all the left/right tards would just rule each other out so decent human beings can have a real chance at happiness.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

And if you look on that thread, you will find that it gives you a post that he made in 2009 indicating that he was finished and ready to publish.

You are WRONG. That he continued to update in a diary format does not indicate new information. His ideas are before all of the other people you list. You can have no more accurate way of pinning that than that he was researching building structures in 2002. That is clear intent pre-existing all of the other people you are trying to smear.

You can take him at his word if you like. I've actually read that document multiple times. He was quite explicit on this matter. There is physical evidence to this, and it is provided for you on this board.

Enjoy.
edit on 2012/3/6 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Thanks for clearing it up and I shouldn't have been quick to judge.

I do agree.

Unfortunately, our perceived political allegiances often get in the way of logic. I'm no exception there.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

As a result, the cost to produce nitrogen fertiliser increased. However, the price dropped
sharply in 2009 and continue to drop in 2010.

There are three types of different fertiliser nutrients which prices fluctuate considerably;
nitrogen-, phosphate- and potash-fertiliser. Obviously, you will want certain nitrogen
fertilisers. The prices of nitrogen fertilisers depend on the gas market so considering the
fact that gas prises are crashing at the moment (2010) due to new technologies being
introduced in the acquirement of natural gas from below ground, prices on nitrogen
based fertilisers are plummeting.

Never try to cross wire multiple explosive devices unless it is an absolute requirement.
Instead; always focus on single load explosive devices. To illustrate this we can review
the 2010 Stockholm Jihadi suicide bombers fatal mistake. By cross wiring 5 pipe bombs
he had increased the chance for failure by several hundred percent. With a single load
explosive device the chance for failure is approximately 20%. As you attempt to cross
wire 5 of these devices you are increasing the chance for failure to 80-95%. Needless to
say; this is an unacceptable risk.

Picture albums of murdered Afrikaners and Boers (2008-2010):
www.facebook.com...#/album.php?
aid=2040597&id=1026941238

A real conspiracy here. He could see the future. He says in the book I don't know how many times quoting 2010 as if it had happened? He had pictures from the future in 2009 that were of 2010? He knew the stock market of 2010 in 2009. He seen crashing of markets in 2010 in 2009. Where is his time machine?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Phase 1 (2010-2030) - priority
The ratio of attacks in phase 1 should follow the given guidelines: 90%+ aimed at
concentrations of category A and B traitors and less than 10% on the other objectives.
Phase 2 (2030-2070) - priority
70% + aimed at concentrations of category A and B traitors and less than 30% on
sabotage and other objectives.

Did he have a phase 0 (2002-2009)? He does not mention one. He did mention quiting the Democratic party and changing parties because the party he was in he no longer liked.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Oh for God's Sakes. Almost the entire thing was done by 2009. That he still had access to the document to edit it isn't an argument in your favour.

Further, you still can't refute what I laid down.

2002 he had acquired a book on the structural design of buildings. This pre-dates all the people who are trying to smear. Clear premeditation to bomb a builiding in 2002. Pre-dating all the people you are trying to smear.
edit on 2012/3/6 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Originally posted by Aeons
www.vg.no...

- We have his statement when he started. We can control up to when we see that he began to make preparations. It happens two years in advance. Only when we see signs of concrete planning, says Kraby.

Claims that he has only been planning this since 2009. This is likely true from his online postings. In 2009 he had at least Book 3 done. All the subsequent planning is based on it. It is possible that Book one and two are more recent.

He has been developing the idea since 2002. Proof? The pictures were taken in 2005. Look at the bookshelf picture in one of the links from Denmark last page. I took a copy if it disappeared. There is a book about structural design. He's been evaluating targets and how they are constructed to take them down starting in 2002.

You admit that he said and is likely true he did not start until 2009. But then you go on to say he had a book in 2002 and your proof was from a picture taken in 2005.

If your refering to this picture there is no story behind it or when it was taken. The picture shows up when they begin talking about his girl friend who had a lap top and internet connection. And the name Donald Behring Breivik popped up.

Heres the picture of his bedroom at his mothers house and I don't see the bookcase.

Im trying to find what your seeing but I can't. And even your own post are misleading at best. Find the picture and please post the evidence. You said in your earlier post you had a copy. That would help me out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join