It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Unexplained UFO's 1978 to 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As some of you already know, I am a skeptic, however I find the UFO
discussion a fascinating one. I am like most of you looking for the truth.

Some of you believe in Alien craft visiting Earth 100%, and thats fine with me.

While looking through some blogs i found some interesting cases, some of which I am sure have been
discussed previously on ATS.

The one I have quoted below is particualry Interesting, as at the time the UFO was being reported from three or four different aircraft at the same time.

In another case involving three different aircraft approaching Santiago’s International Pudahuel Airport, one of the pilots can be heard clearly in the tape saying, “it [UFO] gives the impression of being a train with many windows and it can be seen perfectly well . . .” Commenting on this case, Bermúdez said: “We have here three airplanes in different frequencies describing the same situation, one crew saw windows like a train, now if there are windows we may think somebody is looking out, we never know.”

www.(nolink)/ufo-disclosure-chilean-style-896

this part just returns no link

openminds dot tv

Have a look at the link below it has all seven cases described. I am of the opinion at the moment that there are unexplained things on this good Earth that defy scinetific explanation, now wether they are of Alien origin, I'll leave that up to you.
edit on 5-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Saving to watch later....However

I don't believe 100% that aliens have landed on Earth and we are aware of their presence....But to say there isn't life somewhere out there in the vast space, that statement just doesn't make sense to me......There is far too much space with planets capable of harboring life to have nothing out there but us measly humans....IMO

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Thanks for your post. I want to make quite clear from the outset of this thread.

I believe in Extraterrestial Life (Alien Life out there in the stars)
Whether it is visiting us is my Doubt

new topics

join