It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer 5.feb.2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wasn't he ALSO in the WhiteHouse after 9/11?....

Serious question.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Rush Limbaugh is a blow hard self promotion whore......................oh well, maybe he isn't a good comparison.

you got it right.
way I look at it is Rush was good back when he first started. He turned a lot of dems into republicans by virtue of morals issues. Now he is still promoting Republican Idealism to a very small audience. I would not be surprised if he doest move on to XM so he can say what he wants to who he wants on an open forum like Howard Stern did. I look to see Rush say something just to draw attension and do just that.

Tony Shaffer is also talking to a smaller audience Jaded to Anti-Zionism...AJ isn't an Anti-Zionist but is appealing to this audience waiting for the Dollar which hasn't collapsed any day not for the last 15 months and talks of FEMA Camps that cannot be found any place

Your comment didnt fall on def ears and I just rubbed in the spelling because I correct that issue daily
a joke only I and he understand and everybody else with 2 f's and no e's and no c's
edit on 5-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
we'll never know, he was assassinated without charges and trial. and america didn't blink an eyelash because wolf blitzer said he was a bad guy.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

That's what I believe Anthony Schaffer's motive is. He's no friend of the government and the Army, and vice versa.

I think Shaffer is an officer who is a true friend of the Army, a man of integrity and honor who is a credit to the uniform he wore. Alex Base was the CIA op that was running Bin Laden's flying circus while leaning heavily on ISI intelligence. Able Danger was the Army intelligence group investigating many of the supposed hijackers for 2 years prior to 9/11.
The 9/11 Commission simply ignored what Shaffer and Scheuer presented, all of which was verified by corroborating testimony from 3 other career officers before a Congressional committee.
All these good, honest officers of the United States Armed Service have since been cashiered or relegated to duty stations far below their grades to be doing. This is how the DOD pays back their finest people in uniform.
Col. Anthony Shaffer is a hero and a friend to the Army and the American people.
With enough men like him we just might win.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

The first thing I was taught in journalism 1010 class was that the media is there to make money. Which I mean, makes sense because it is a business. But it was a multiple choice question and it just hit me hard for some reason

edit on 5-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

Having the Judge covering the topic lends crediability to what the guy is saying. I still dont trust Alex Jones or what he reports on though.

Thanks for posting the video by the judge.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
They killed him so he would not speak and labeled him a terrorist, exactly what they will do to everyone else who comes out with proof.

Yeah, no doubt. That was my first thought too. I've wondered since this happened why "Mr. Law and Order" didn't try and arrest this turkey and 'render' him home. It would have been a pretty fat feather in Obama's cap. Now...we know.
This guy would have had quite a long story to tell if he saw an open court room, like Obama has demanded terrorists be given. He had to kill him.

Interesting when we know 'the rest of the story'....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Anwar Al-Awlaki may be the first American on the CIA's kill or capture list, but he was also a lunch guest of military brass at the Pentagon within months of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, Fox News has learned.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Arrest warrants were issued for his arrest by the FBI and were later rescinded when it was apparent Mr. Dual citizenship had no intentions of returning to US soil while being harbored in a country who has no extradition treaty with the US.

If people would take the time to read the Federal law and supreme court rulings covering US citizenship and the manner it is / can be revoked (in his case only by himself, and het met those criteria by his actions) is the reason the legal challenges made on his behalf were dismissed.

He actively engaged with a stated enemy of the US, who is engaged in hostilities against the same. He also holds dual citizenship, with the other part being Yemeni.

This guy had every opprotunity to make use of the legal system and chose not to. The US military killing alawaki is no different than law enforcement, or a civilian, ending a threat to them or their families.

Alawaki made his bed, and now he is sleeping in it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Wow. the words were in my brain, but my mouth (or fingers) couldn't get them out.

THANKS.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This guy had every opprotunity to make use of the legal system and chose not to. The US military killing alawaki is no different than law enforcement, or a civilian, ending a threat to them or their families.

Alawaki made his bed, and now he is sleeping in it.

I tend to agree with the principle of this guy ending up dead. That isn't what bothers me in the least and the world really is probably a little better for it. It's about the HOW of a thing as much as the WHAT for right vs. wrong, IMO.

The problem is that we're a nation of law in principle and practice or we're not. I don't care if he technically met whatever criteria. It hadn't been done and he was still a citizen. Who cared tho? He was a juicy score, so bag him like a trophy animal. I do have issues about that in this world of slippery slopes becoming a common reality all around us with things of all kinds. This is the kind of continued policy that is just downright bad.

It's only a minor change of interpretation in where this can be applied 'in the interests of national security' and then a couple tweaks to the definition of a 'terrorist' befitting of targeted assassination before we see strikes inside the United States against 'domestic terrorists'. Think it's outlandish? I've been watching quite a lot happen in the past 6-8 years that I could have considered impossibly paranoid to even talk about on Sept 10, 2001.

I'm just a whole lot more comfortable if we, as a nation, stop going down this path. It's really leading to us becoming what we started fighting way back when. As you read the material laying out the reasoning and logic, doesn't it strike you just a little that the loss of civilians in collateral damage is considered in ratio and perspective to everything else?

Thats...uhh...Well...err... We call that terrorism when they do the same thing. They blow a Pizza parlor and kill 30 civilians...or a plane into Scotland to get a few people onboard and we call it terrorism. Well... We've started doing the same thing. We gotta stop this, as a nation.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yeah, but what if this guy led the supposed highjackers down the garden path, like the FBI did with the first Twin Towers bomb?FBI was the motivating force for that attack....
They could have used him to organise the whole thing on pretext of penetrating the terrs.....
Then just let it roll like they did with the first bomb, supplying the terrorists with a real and potent weapon instead of a clever dummy.....
Why do everyone seem to pass over getting answers to old questions in favour of new questions they dont get answers to either?
There is something definately sinister going on with the FBI, ever since JFK and before that, but more obvious since that murder and the subsequent cover ups.....
I suspect that we have not had legal goverment since that last JFK election.....and i suspect the FBI knows all about it....and has abetted it too....
They killed this guy to shut his ass up...period....
And look at the big plus in presidential dictatorial powers precedent now set.....
Time for citizen police to be arresting people with charges of treason.....after the first few fall, theyll implicate the rest.....things are being done that violate the constitution, and the people it is there to protect....
Surely the Supreme Court must act!
I cant believe the FBI since all the cover ups like WACO,(not that im pro those people)OKC,Other terror events world wide....too many to name...all tainted in some way or other with Intelligence service involvement....
Mossad, CIA,or FBI, etc...any other combo....One thing stands out to me....
The goverments of many nations have broken with their people.....
They have broken the bond of trust which we so stupidly bequeathed them.They sided with the corporate elite and against the people......there is no turning back....They did this a bribe at a time, but it has come home to roost, the corporations are demanding bigger and bigger inroads into law.....
The simple fact is that the goverments need to show more and stronger force against the people with every major demonstration....
If they dont heed the outcry , there will be changes made involuntarily....Oathkeepers required....
Sooner or later a serious contender, not Sherrif Joe, is gonna turn around and arrest somebody for this treasonous end run on freedom.
What are the boys in the precinct thinking about that?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

. . . They could have used him to organise the whole thing on pretext of penetrating the terrs.....
Then just let it roll like they did with the first bomb, supplying the terrorists with a real and potent weapon instead of a clever dummy.....
All he (al-Awlaki) had to do was talk to some of the people later pointed to as being the people who (allegedly) did the 911 hijackings. He did not have to organize anyone or give them any ideas or give them any weapons. They just had to have some people who talked to him, and include them in a list of names, then be able to hypothetically associate the other people on the list with the ones known to have talked with him, or attended one of his meetings.
The beauty of the plan for 911 is that all evidence would be destroyed, so all they needed was a slightly plausible story line to explain why it happened and people would be forced to accept it, not wanting to believe that their own government would be willing to sacrifice 3 thousand of its citizens just to start a series of wars that would end up killing that many millions of Muslims.
al-Awlaki may have gotten sick of working for such corrupt and evil people and had made a moral decision to tell the truth that none of the people on the list of 19 alleged hijackers had any sort of plan to do anything like that and just wanted a better picture (hoping, from him) of the shadowy people they were already working for.
edit on 6-3-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If these guys were spilling the beans and telling the truth in public they would all be imprisoned or killed ala NDAA, Patriot Act, etc.
Think twice before you believe a word that Alex Jones, Scheurer, Schaffer or other "insiders" say. Disinformation galore!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

no problem. i was gonna just post that i understood where you were coming from on the basis that it was AJ, but i decided to look up the guys credentials and even though it was more... code speak i guess.. it did seem like they were talking about the same thing, and it's the judge. and almost everything that the judge says i can swallow without even having to really think much about it, cause it just makes sense.

it's very refreshing to have some one like that on the news... even if it won't be for that much longer

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Either way regardless of whose show he is on, Obama taking his Orders from The UN?! Looks like the UN is poss calling the shots .....Looks like a directors board for a one world government is already in place......Now to get the Sheeple on board.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join