It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Sumeria and the jews Sumerians?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Listen at :50 secs in what he says. This might shed a whole new light on the power which the weild across the globe.

Is there any truth to the stories we have heard from the likes of Icke and Sitchen>?

edit on 5-3-2012 by VBarbarino because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/5/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
thanks Mods

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VBarbarino

Well that whole thing is very disturbing to me.....the Zionists have landed in congress in full view for the world to see.....Well done America....You now sold your souls.....

This is what the Zionists movement would exactly have everyone believe,,,,,and it seems to have been done....You will now all be in bed with Israel....A standing Ovation....clapping and cheering.....Goodbye America.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sounds to me like Netanyahu wants to start stealing land of the Iraqi people aswel as the Palestinians..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube

Well that whole thing is very disturbing to me.....the Zionists have landed in congress in full view for the world to see.....Well done America....You now sold your souls.....

This is what the Zionists movement would exactly have everyone believe,,,,,and it seems to have been done....You will now all be in bed with Israel....A standing Ovation....clapping and cheering.....Goodbye America.

But up until now it has only been speculation on the part by people like Icke and Sitchin that they were decendents. Which are we to believe?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
Sounds to me like Netanyahu wants to start stealing land of the Iraqi people aswel as the Palestinians..

Listen, I know how you feel but Im interested in discussing whether or not they are from ancient Sumeria, is that land Sumeria and are their original people from off planet.

I think it would explain a lot

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
They dont own the land but they stole YHWH from the Sumerians. He is Enki.

And they came from Egypt supposedly. How the heck is it Israels land?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Im sorry, I might not have grasped what you were hinting at in your OP

What do you mean from off world exactly?

Cause if you are somehow suggesting jews were once a space fairing alien race of shape shifting reptiles from the planet NIBURU/X/ELENIN who came here to harvest our gold.

I will say good to you sir.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch
They dont own the land but they stole YHWH from the Sumerians. He is Enki.

And they came from Egypt supposedly. How the heck is it Israels land?

I just posed a question based on what he said. i don't know which is why I opened the topic for a discussion and my interest is that maybe what he is saying is true based on the fact of all the power and influence they have across the globe if you believe in what people like Icke and Sitchen say about Sumeria.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab

Im sorry, I might not have grasped what you were hinting at in your OP

What do you mean from off world exactly?

Cause if you are somehow suggesting jews were once a space fairing alien race of shape shifting reptiles from the planet NIBURU/X/ELENIN who came here to harvest our gold.

I will say good to you sir.

Im suggesting something like that. Not exactly though.

Do you not think it possible?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

He's not talking about Sumeria. He says "Judea and Samaria"...Judea is southern Israel, and Samaria is northern Israel.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

He's not talking about Sumeria. He says "Judea and Samaria"...Judea is southern Israel, and Samaria is northern Israel.

Well, thank you. That clarified everything.

Sorry folks,,,,,,,,,,,,,this topic is now closed. I had no idea there was also a Samaria known as Northern Israel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
edit on 5-3-2012 by VBarbarino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why not? Jews are :Egyptians,Khazarians,Babylonians,Indians,Europeans. Why not Sumerians. Heck,why not reptilians? Only not Jews ,clearly.

To answer your question:
Samaria -
(in Hebrew - Shomron) is an area were Northern Israeli kingdom built a capital with the same name.
It is in territory of modern Israel since 1967. There are archeological findings in the area with dating and such.
Between 1948 and 1967 it was in Jordan hands but there weirdly was no Palestinian state established by Jordan.
Sumer -
civilisation in Middle East where Iraq is, with totally different time table (much earlier). Gone by the time of Jewish kingdoms.
Complication:
according to Tora and tradition Avraham was either from Ur (a Sumerian city) or Haran (Eblaite city probably underSumerian influence because documents were written in this language).
However to compare Samaria with Sumer is like claiming that US is India. Because of native Indians, you know.
On general note, books and history are your friend. Youtube and Icke are not.
edit on 5-3-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think that you are mixing up Samaria with Sumeria.....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

On general note, books and history are your friend. Youtube and Icke are not.
edit on 5-3-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

have to disagree. Books are not your friends either. You, me, we are given information they want us to know. Whether it is true or not is another topic.

Sometimes youtube can be right, so can Icke. It all really depends on your own mind.

Is it open, or do you like %99 conform and trust everything you have heard or read or even seen?

Question everything. It does not hurt.

Books lie as do people. History lies as do people. Everyone is subject to lying if it is in their interest in one way or another.

Very few truly have open hearts and minds and those, question everything. Even books.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
I think that you are mixing up Samaria with Sumeria.....

I believe I might. Someone else pointed this out to me already.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Exactly. "Sumer" (sometimes called Sumeria) is southern Iraq, is not at all Samaria, the ancient capital of the Kingdom of Israel (which is where the West Bank today is). Netanyahu is saying Jews are not 'foreigners' in the West Bank area, and they call it their ancestral land as well.

What Netanyahu is not acknowledging is that it's the ancestral homeland to Palestinians as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by CLPrime

Exactly. "Sumer" (sometimes called Sumeria) is southern Iraq, is not at all Samaria, the ancient capital of the Kingdom of Israel (which is where the West Bank today is). Netanyahu is saying Jews are not 'foreigners' in the West Bank area, and they call it their ancestral land as well.

What Netanyahu is not acknowledging is that it's the ancestral homeland to Palestinians as well.

You must admit though. Pretty damn close in spelling and distance.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The mods moved my thread to SKUNK WORKS. I think they are trying to tell me its a stinker. lolol

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Books lie as do people. History lies as do people. Everyone is subject to lying if it is in their interest in one way or another.

This is true. History that we know is not what really happened because it is distorted by interests,wrong estimations and time itself. Even current news are not correct in stating what is happening.
Nevertheless, you can get a "sort of" picture by combining lots of sources that you choose for yourself.The choice to rely on edited youtube videos that anyone can upload with complete desregard to anything but his/hers gut feelings or prejudices and without knowing anything about the situation, vs books written by people who at least have some idea what they write about ,even if both sources are eventually lies, will leave you with different baggage.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join