It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad karma be gone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In my other thread about what's your karma sing, I included another site regarding getting rid of bad karma.

This is yet another site where a yogi chants thiru neela kantam: www.youtube.com...

So I am listening to this video often and also chanting it myself. Guess what? My bad karma is regarding money.

Currently I am looking for a new job and I got this offer from an agency. I still have to go to the agency and if all's well they will send my cv to that company and hopefully an interview will follow. Here is the kicker: the salary is HUGE.

I'd be earning net more than my latest gross salary.

So guys, chant with me and the youtube guru: thiru neela kantam!

edit on 5-3-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

with ur weirdo goddish style i bet ur gross salary is wat comes out of another ass

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

with ur weirdo goddish style i bet ur gross salary is wat comes out of another ass

I'm sorry, but that just seems rude to me. The OP is just trying to help people and bring something positive forward. Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I thought you create good karma by doing good things. Bad karma by doing bad things. What goes around comes around so to speak. Now I find out all you have to do is chant? After all these years

Well, I guess I'll continue to do good and add a little chanting to the mix. Never hurts to cover all your bases!
Thanks for the info.

Blend57

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

I'm sorry, but that just seems rude to me. The OP is just trying to help people and bring something positive forward. Shame on you.

shame on u, for daring meaning an infinite tone by dealing with what exist as dirt, wether u like it or not doesnt matter, superiority is only to objective facts and nothing less nor more

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

shame on u, for daring meaning an infinite tone by dealing with what exist as dirt, wether u like it or not doesnt matter, superiority is only to objective facts and nothing less nor more

Enough said. OP carry on.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

u really believe having universe in one hand dont u? say wat put the other hand in ur liquid mouth

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Sorry to break this to you, you can't resolve karma without preforming good deeds. Karma isn't voodoo. No, some silly chant ain't going to work...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Possibility, the position will replace 2 staff members and of who recently let go for "unknown reasons."

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If you'd be clearer I'd also have a laugh because of your remark. Whose ass? Mine? Goddish? Goldfish?

EDIT: your THAT guy. The one I wondered whether he's manic (or otherwise high as a kite). Why don't you express yourself CLEARLY and I might actually get what you mean. Even the best intelligence officer couldn't figure out your gibberish.
edit on 6-3-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce

Possibility, the position will replace 2 staff members and of who recently let go for "unknown reasons."

You guys are missing my point all together. But that's ok
I''l be laughing all the way to the bank and back.

Anyways, this chant IS FROM THE PEOPLE WHO INVENTED THE WHOLE KARMA THING.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Cat must have his tounge. Or he has a liquid mouth as well, ha ha.

I'm guessing that english is not his first language, if so I hold nothing against him. However, if english is his first language then wow, where is the comprehension. Anyway good day to you.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

yea keep beting that u can impress me with that intelligence thing, missy put it all in ur liquid fish mouth

and btw only stupid use liquid for water, proven all the fake u r for wat is given u to play as if u can use ur head by urself to say anything, so have fun in ur seas with ur diamond fish and dance ur karmas altogether in transes of divine pleasures, but out of here, existence is kicking u out of here as it is exclusively for truth rights

ps, liquid for diaria and mouth for wat push it out

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Apparently, it works

I accidentally encountered Dattatreya’s video in youtube. Dattatreya has mentioned lot of methods to overcome financial difficulties, bad karma and so on. However I was skeptical as to whether this will really work. But my financial difficulties was to that extent that I was willing to do anything beyond my reasoning or logic. Hence I started affirming thiru neela kantam quite often.

To my surprise, in fact it might surprise you all, that I found 900 Ringgits: that is 270$ in my account. I was shell shocked. Slowly my faith in thiru neela kantam sort of increased. This miracle happened just in a couple of days of chanting tiru neela kantam.

Many more miracles has been manifested since then. I got an increment of few 150$ in my salary, which was not suppose to happen, but it did happen. I was also saved from an incident or rather accident which could have otherwise led to my suspension. I feel highly elated and thankful to the higher power. I also feel so greatful to Dattatreya for he showed me the path. Thank You Dattatreya.. I believe in MIRACLES!
Thiru neela kantam! Thiru neela kantam! Thiru neela kantam!

That's a pretty quick way to make $270. Should I try?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That sounds too funny, sorry. It is also funny how you guys came in here to talk about getting rid of bad karma and then you started arguing with each other with snide and condescending remarks. Ironic much?

Anyways, better than creating good karma is removing yourself from the karmic wheel.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

That sounds too funny, sorry. It is also funny how you guys came in here to talk about getting rid of bad karma and then you started arguing with each other with snide and condescending remarks. Ironic much?

Anyways, better than creating good karma is removing yourself from the karmic wheel.

Peace.

Does the OP know what karma is?
If being financially short is a bad karma, this means that there are certain needs the OP could not obtain because he or she couldn't afford it. In reality, the karma takes the form of this needs. What needs are those? Why having these urge or desire to want this needs would consider a karma? I am sorry but the OP hasn't accomplished anything at all... It is all an illusion.

new topics

top topics

join