It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth why Iran Wants a Nuke…

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VBarbarino

What’s wrong you can answer this. I asked you a simple question don’t change the subject to the US death penalty.

Answer me, do you think that if a woman cheats she deserves to be buried waist up, and have stones thrown at her head until her face and jaw are smashed inside out and her brain falls out of her skull?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Its not the punishment for only women, its also the punishment for men too dear. Its not a sexist law, it is actually a law given us by God in order to protect people. Just because it is not still practiced by all, does not mean its not still there, in books people believe are from God Himself and not from man. It protect families, children, society.

and again, there is the requirement for 4 eye witnesses, 4 people who saw the actual act in progress, not the appearance of the act, but the act itself. Iran does not go into peoples home and police their private lives, but this does deter things such as single parent families, and divorce. These laws result in people not cheating openly at the very least.

Also to note, never mix sunni islam and shia islam. Iran has only on one occasion enacted this punishment, and it was a hard decision to make, not an easy one at all. But it was made because the law was there and was proven, and it was hoped that this would act in the manner intended, as a future deterrent.

Also to note, this punishment was taken off the books in Iran this year. There is no longer the punishment of stoning.

edit on 5-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by ken10

Good so they are both wrong but theirs is even worse.
So what’s your point? Keep letting women get stoned to death for adultery because the US has a death penalty for murderers and psychopaths?

Well how many divorces are there in the US and how many in Iran ?

Could their laws be a contributing factor in this.

Morals and obligations are an important part in society......which is probably why your prisons are bursting.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

reply to post by ken10

Good so they are both wrong but theirs is even worse.
So what’s your point? Keep letting women get stoned to death for adultery because the US has a death penalty for murderers and psychopaths?

don't break the law. simple

if you can't live within the laws of the land then relocate

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

What’s wrong you can answer this. I asked you a simple question don’t change the subject to the US death penalty.

Answer me, do you think that if a woman cheats she deserves to be buried waist up, and have stones thrown at her head until her face and jaw are smashed inside out and her brain falls out of her skull?

that is their law

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

My Dear, I don't care where, how and why its practiced. Its sick and barbaric just like the other islamic laws still practiced.
I asked you a simple question so please give me a simple answer and stop avoiding it.
Again, do you think if a woman cheats she deserves to be buried waist up, and have stones thrown at her head until her face and jaw are smashed inside out and her brain falls out of her skull?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

We know its there laws and the point is that there laws are sick and barbaric. Therefore we should NOT let a sick regime, which follows disgusting and primitive religious Islamic laws from the middle ages have a bomb.
Simple...

edit on 5-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

link   
Oh look, another thread trying to make iran look like the boogyman, isreal look like a damsel in distress, and the us look like a knight in shining armor. And doing a horrible job of it as well.

That said, we really need to clean up our own damn countries, and mind our own damn business. Have you seen the kind of horrible things that go on, right under our own noses?
edit on Mon, 05 Mar 2012 18:20:09 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by Jameela

My Dear, I don't care where, how and why its practiced. Its sick and barbaric just like the other islamic laws still practiced.
I asked you a simple question so please give me a simple answer and stop avoiding it.
Again, do you think if a woman cheats she deserves to be buried waist up, and have stones thrown at her head until her face and jaw are smashed inside out and her brain falls out of her skull?

Ill answer that for you. YES

you may as well have committed murder because you destroyed your family

like I said, feel the need to cheat? Move to where being a scuzz bucket is acceptable

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I told you, perhaps you did not read it, Iran took the punishment of stoning off the books this year.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

As far as what I think of rajm (stoning) as a punishment for adultery, my personal opinion is that it can only be implemented by a Masoom (someone who is without sin or error) and we wont have this Person until the Return of the Imam (atf)

Do I agree with the law? Yes. Because I agree with God. Its a crime, and deserves a punishment that deters it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No we are talking about Sharia law and asking if a woman who cheats deserves to be buried waist up, and have stones thrown at her head until her face and jaw are smashed inside out and her brain falls out of her skull?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I am also a women if you did not know.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Oh silly me, I thought the title of the thread was "The Truth why Iran Wants a Nuke"

Do I agree with that law, no, I am not a muslim. Do I feel our countries have the right to tell other countries how to run themselves, absolutely not!
edit on Mon, 05 Mar 2012 18:23:07 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

We know its there laws and the point is that there laws are sick and barbaric. Therefore we should NOT let a sick regime, which follows disgusting and primitive religious Islamic laws from the middle ages have a bomb.
Simple...

No actually it is not a sick law. Whats sick is that you think it is ok for you to marry someone under the pretense of building a life and a family together along with them committing their life to you and children and you think that it is ok for you to just destroy others lives in one fail swoop because you got horny.

Sorry,,,,,,in my book that is worse than murder. Because the victims lives are now destroyed.

I guess the family life in Iran totally escapes you doesn't it?

I know. I know. Its hard watching mothers and fathers respecting one another and their families they built together.
Its hard watching them sit down together with their kids to eat,pray and play.

My god. How Awful. The audacity that they have.

Imagine not being able to get up and go out and get laid at a whim.

What has Iran come to.

The Drama!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Oh look, another thread trying to make iran look like the boogyman, isreal look like a damsel in distress, and the us look like a knight in shining armor. And doing a horrible job of it as well.

That said, we really need to clean up our own damn countries, and mind our own damn business. Have you seen the kind of horrible things that go on, right under our own noses?
edit on Mon, 05 Mar 2012 18:20:09 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Hush your mouth!

Now repeat after me,,,,,,,,,,,,those evil muzzies,,,,,,,,those evil muzzies,,,,,,,,,,,,those evil muzzies,,,,,,,,,

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Wow im sure a lot of muslim women would disagree with you on that. So you say women deserve to be stoned to death because god says so...

So if your Imam tells you God said to destroy all religions you would agree to that also?

Sad state where Islam and some Muslim people are today. This backwards primitive mentality will be the downfall of your people. At least now i know who im dealing with, so i don't need to waist my time answering you...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

I told you, perhaps you did not read it, Iran took the punishment of stoning off the books this year.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

As far as what I think of rajm (stoning) as a punishment for adultery, my personal opinion is that it can only be implemented by a Masoom (someone who is without sin or error) and we wont have this Person until the Return of the Imam (atf)

Do I agree with the law? Yes. Because I agree with God. Its a crime, and deserves a punishment that deters it.

Destroying a family is worse than committing murder. The victims must live with the pain.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Really? So divorce or separation is worse then viciously murdering a women by throwing stones to her head?

Please keep answering me. You are making my points for me for all the readers on this thread…

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

Wow im sure a lot of muslim women would disagree with you on that. So you say women deserve to be stoned to death because god says so...

So if your Imam tells you God said to destroy all religions you would agree to that also?

Sad state where Islam and some Muslim people are today. This backwards primitive mentality will be the downfall of your people. At least now i know who im dealing with, so i don't need to waist my time answering you...

So this is just actually about your racism and bigotry then right? Nothing at all about Iran blowing anyone up. You just wanted to show that you hate them and their religion.

Nice.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Common sense dear, common sense, I happen to have been blessed with it
My Imam (atfs) I would follow and do whatever He (atfs) told me because, and this is a definite because, He (atfs) would never tell me to commit an evil or a wrong. He wont ask me to kill innocent people, wont tell me to commit any crime, wont tell me to go commit suicide, because HE (atfs) is HOLY and from GOD

This is why I would follow Him (atfs) His laws are good, not evil. I am Shiane Ali

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join