It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth why Iran Wants a Nuke…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by Britguy

Dude you got facts and history all wrong. I don’t often answer Ignorant posts but I just couldn’t help myself. You are mixing up the first and second Iraq war with something completely unrelated.

Here take a read and learn something new:

en.wikipedia.org...

you may not answer ignorant posts but you certainly have a track record for making them.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Op I agree.

There are a lot of reasons why Iran wants a bomb..

The point people are missing is this,

WHY IRAN WANTS A NUCLEAR BOMB
DOES NOT MATTER..

Because for whatever reason IT IS..

IT can not and WILL NOT BE..

Thats the bottom line.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by tothetenthpower

None of our business?
Funny thats what some people said in WW2 with the Nazis.

It is our business because if we don't make it our business next time it want be just towers in NYC destroyed but an entire city.

So your answer to the logic and reason of letting Iran and its fanatic religious regime get a bomb is because its none of our business? please, if thats the case why post on ATS...
I can answer 90% of the threads and topics here by its none of our business. And this is coming from a moderator...

So how many will history tell us died this time around?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

America never goes back on its treaties. Just ask the Natives. They'll tell ya.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The title of this thread is misleading. I thought I was going to find sources and information confirming the truth about why Iran want nuclear weapons/technology.

No truth here, just opinions.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

I do not think you are very observant dear.

here we see this statement:

Amano reported that the IAEA has been able to verify that none of Iran's declared nuclear material is being diverted from its energy program, but could not confirm the absence of undeclared nuclear material.

You and everyone else is being paranoid He is afraid (lol) because he cannot confirm the absence of what he does not know about.Exactly how much sense does this make to you?
edit on 5-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by tothetenthpower

You can’t give any logical response to my questions or statements besides it’s none of our business? Give me a break…
And You then bring up a stupid conspiracy theory about the twin towers and use it as a fact? Who is being a strawman

Again please give me any intelligent or logical response to my questions. Meanwhile all you are doing is giving me conspiracy theories or your “its none of our business” answer to the ones you cant answer or argue.

edit on 5-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

Your questions and statements are not in the least logical therefore, need no real answer because it is quite obvious you have been programmed well.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by VBarbarino

Again we can argue all day about israel, india, Pakistan and all the other countries who already have bombs but the fact is that there is nothing we can do about it now.
So please tell me the logic of and reason of letting Iran and its fanatic religious regime with one of the lowest civil liberties in the world (still stoning women to death for adultery) get a bomb when we still can stop it?

But Israel is a threat to the middle east and America. Remember? They killed our soldiers.

America dropped 2 bombs on civilians . Not one but two. And, they bomb nations constantly to steal.

Boith are the most dangerous nations on this planet and they must be stopped. Stripped of their nukes.

But you are worried about a bunch of guys praying 5 times a day and women having to wear a scarf?

Uh boy.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The Truth why Iran Wants a Nuke…

Who's truth? All I see is opinion here and nothing to back up that opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Nuclear weapons will always be around nations who have them have no right denying another nation the opportunity to do so.
~Tenth

The rights of one Nation to deny something to another is based on said Nations ability to enforce its will on the other. Your moral and ethical arguments are not how the real world works. That is the truth of the matter.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Op I agree.

There are a lot of reasons why Iran wants a bomb..

The point people are missing is this,

WHY IRAN WANTS A NUCLEAR BOMB
DOES NOT MATTER..

Because for whatever reason IT IS..

IT can not and WILL NOT BE..

Thats the bottom line.

oh looky. here you come to save the day.

Let me let you in on a little secret ok?

We, the People of this earth are growing very tired of your war mongering ,killing ,theft and control.

Thats the bottom line.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Yes I worry about a country with one of the lowest rates of civil liberties in the region. A country ruled by primitive religious freaks with no separation of religion and state.

A country that’s it’s legal to stone a woman to death on even the suspicion of adultery. Yes, I’m worried about a nation ruled by barbaric primitive Muslims like this...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That's internal issues. What does it have to do with Nukes? That's a foreign issue policy.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

for the last time stop trolling and posting short unrelated stupid comments. Stay on Topic or move on...
You are welcome to start your own thread about the US but not on my thread...

Whats the topic? Cheer leading for Israel and America to go to war with a nation that has done absolutely not a damn thing and advocate killing millions and stealing their natural resources or what ? You'll report me for challenging your murderous ways?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Internal issue? are you kidding me.
Again, what is the logic of and reason of letting Iran and its fanatic religious regime with one of the lowest civil liberties in the world (still stoning women to death for adultery) get a bomb when we still can stop it?

What would have happened if Israel listened to the world and didnt attack Saddam Hussein nuke facility when they had a chance and we would have dealt with a nuclear Iraq controlled by Saddam?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by intrepid

Internal issue? are you kidding me.
Again, what is logic of and reason of letting Iran and its fanatic religious regime with one of the lowest civil liberties in the world (still stoning women to death for adultery) get a bomb when we still can stop it?

Nope, not kidding and you just proved it. See what I bolded there. What does their internal politics have to do with their international stance? Btw, Saudi Arabia is an ally of the States and they do the same things. Are you also going to call them on their internal policies?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join