It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth why Iran Wants a Nuke…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

None of our business?
Funny thats what some people said in WW2 with the Nazis.

It is our business because if we don't make it our business next time it want be just towers in NYC destroyed but an entire city.

So your answer to the logic and reason of letting Iran and its fanatic religious regime get a bomb is because its none of our business? please, if thats the case why post on ATS...
I can answer 90% of the threads and topics here by its none of our business. And this is coming from a moderator...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

when Saudi Arabia wants a bomb we will react the same...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Bottom line, despite all the talk, before and after the invasion of Iraq, there was still not one bit of cold hard evidence presented to back up the allegations of this newer nuclear weapons programme. Oh, maybe it all went to Syria along with all the stockpiled WMD's!

See, in any court of law, where evidence has to be presented to back up an allegation, these allegations by Israel, the US, UK and other Israeli occupied governments would be kicked out for a complete lack of evidence. Mere hearsay, "what-if's", "maybe's" and other hypothetical scenarios simply do not add up to evidence of anything.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If NATO attacks Syria, and Russia does nothing then China will have no option but to back Iran, probably by offering them a chinese run nuclear deterant from Iranian soil.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

None of our business?
Funny thats what some people said in WW2 with the Nazis.

Again straw man, WWII is NOTHING like present day conflicts. Hitler was actively engaging in Genocide and invading other sovereign nations, that's a clear threat to the world.

It is our business because if we don't make it our business next time it want be just towers in NYC destroyed but an entire city.

You should probably talk to your own government about that whole 9/11 thing, they lied to you buddy.

So your answer to the logic and reason of letting Iran and its fanatic religious regime get a bomb is because its none of our business? please, if thats the case why post on ATS...
I can answer 90% of the threads and topics here by its none of our business. And this is coming from a moderator...

My status as a moderator has nothing to do with my personal opinions and researched responses to people who wish to start illegal wars with countries who have done NOTHING to deserve it, other than pursue their own energy needs and wants.

Please keep your ad hominem's to yourself.

There should be no "letting" a nation do anything. It's NONE of our business. Meddling in ME affairs is what got you into this mess to begin with. Had the us minded it's own business for the last 30 years, instead of carrying on a imperial occupation of several nations, things would be VERY different.

~Tenth
edit on 3/5/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Here is a reason I would want a nuke if I was Iran. Not that you have any proof Iran wants Nukes,,,

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It is Hype and lies you have bought. It is religious persecution to tell Iran now, after America made treaties concerning nuclear power plants, that they cannot have power plants. They went back on their treaties and promises after the Shah (a dictator placed into power by America) was deposed.

Now they are lying to you because they do not like or approve our religion, in America there is freedom of religion, but you all do not agree everyone in the world should have the same right. Stop persecuting people based on their religion
edit on 5-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm getting a bit fed up with al this paranoia.

The attack in 1967, the attack in 1981, the attack in 2007 and now wanting to attack someone again....All because of the Paranoia of Israel.

Hopefully the next attack will meet with a retaliation that returns Israel back to Palestine.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Are you that ignorant, what are you talking about? you are mixing two historical issues that were twenty years apart...
This took place 20 years before the invasion. Israel destroyed the Iraq nuke capabilities in the 1980's and it has nothing to do with the war bush had 20 years after...

Dude, really pick up book sometime and learn history...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

And this is coming from a moderator...

You just destroyed your whole thread and point with this statement. Everytime I see this statement, it says to me: "I have no reasonable rebuttal."

Nevertheless, yes. It's time for America to quit playing world cop for the U.N., and the elitists of the world. We have enough of our own problems at home to take care of. And we need to keep our nose out of other sovereign states business.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You can’t give any logical response to my questions or statements besides it’s none of our business? Give me a break…
And You then bring up a stupid conspiracy theory about the twin towers and use it as a fact? Who is being a strawman

Again please give me any intelligent or logical response to my questions. Meanwhile all you are doing is giving me conspiracy theories or your “its none of our business” answer to the ones you cant answer or argue.

edit on 5-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

When a moderator's only answer is "its none of our bussines", then yes i find it funny and ironical for a site dedicated to intelligent conversation and insight on current issues…

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ah I see what's going on here, alright then, since you believe we should attack Iran, tell me why?

Show me credible evidence of a Nuclear Weapons program.

Show me evidence of Iran planning an invasion of any nation.

Show me evidence that Iran has engaged in operations against sovereign nations using it's millitary power or economic influence in the region.

The burden of proof, is not on me, the burden of proof is on those who wish to start a war. YOU must justify your reasons for wanting to do so, not the people stating we should not.

I apologize that you seem to think that it's up to everybody else to justify the ideas and proceedures of war mongers in congress and in Israel, it isn't.

And, as for you stating that my " It's none of your business" stance is illogical, please show me, using the answers to the questions above, WHY it is our business.

We all know it’s not for defense reasons, because no one wants or could even if they wanted to invade Iran. Iran is one of the strongest Islamic military states in the Middle East.

How is it not for defense? Back up this claim with verifiable proof, as opposed to opinion.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

What makes you think we have any RIGHT to stop anything that is done in another country. I think the whole big brother approach the US takes is just one of the many flaws that the current foreign policy is full of. I think the US should focus on their own problems ie. the failing economy the incredible jobless rate and the increasing number of homeless and keep their noses out of the worlds business. If the US could solve any one of those issues then perhaps people will listen to what they have to say. But at this point they are just blowing smoke out their @sses.

Status Quo

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You can’t give any logical response to my questions or statements besides it’s none of our business? Give me a break…
And You then bring up a stupid conspiracy theory about the twin towers and use it as a fact? Who is being a strawman

Again please give me any intelligent or logical response to my questions. Meanwhile all you are doing is giving me conspiracy theories or your “its none of our business” answer to the ones you cant answer or argue.

I gave you an intelligent AND logical response, yet you choose to ignore it.

First PROVE from the words of the Walayah al Faqih (this would be A. Khamanei) or from the words of the President of the country (this would be Ahmadinejad) of the nation of Iran, that this is the full intent of the nation of Iran.

Second, why do you not look up the day America rescinded on her nuclear power program treaties with Iran.

And the day that Iran was accused of not wanting nuclear power, and who did this accusing!

once you recognize those facts we can talk, intelligently, until then, you have nothing to talk about other than things you were spoon fed.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have been hearing a lot of members advocate allowing Iran have a bomb, but they don’t stop and think about the reasons why Iran wants a bomb.
We all know it’s not for defense reasons, because no one wants or could even if they wanted to invade Iran. Iran is one of the strongest Islamic military states in the Middle East.

The only two reasons the current Iranian regime wants a bomb are because:

1. Their power in the country is very shaky and most experts say that in the next 10 years both the regime and governmental structure will completely change (no more Iranian religious supreme leader and all that primitive BS). Almost half of the Iranian population is under 30 years old and don’t want to be under the rule of a religious regime. In the last election they were close to a revolution and the current regime crashed it with force. So having a bomb would insure that the west and foreign influences would not intervene and get involved against the current regime and help the moderate voices in the country.

2. Having a bomb will solidify Iran as an Islamic superpower in the region and allow them to control and influence the other Islamic and Arab states.

So all you supporters of Iran having a bomb, all you are doing is helping this current Islamic regime who even the Iranian people don’t want and are fighting to get rid off stay in power. And helping them take control and influence other Arab and Islamic countries in the Middle East.
If you really want an extreme Islamic regime who still allows stoning of women do death and cutting the hands of thieves in their own country to control the other Arab states in the Middle East, then go ahead and support them…

But please don’t be surprised if in the next 50 years the Islamic states in the Middle East are STILL the lowest in the world when it comes to civil liberties, and the highest in the world after Africa when it comes to poverty and sickness…

And after all of that writing you still offer no proof that they would use it to do any evil but, you do offer your own xenophobic insecurities time and time again with your use of islamic regime.

Don't worry. They don't really bite like the controlled media tells you they do. If they did, then you would have real proof to offer instead, you do not.

Iran is a peaceful nation that should be able to do whatever they need to do to protect themselves from the evil forces against them at this moment.

And guess what? Those evil forces at hard at work in your post.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Its like asking me to prove to you that the world is flat...
Here read this report from today and make your own assumptions. Seems like it would be easy for you since you are a guy who thinks the 9/11 was a conspiracy.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VBarbarino

Yes peaceful nation who still stones women to death and has some of the lowest civil liberties in the region.

A peaceful regime that subdued with force the protestors in their last election.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by spav5

Unless you didnt notice, the world is trying to get rid of the bombs not make more...
So how is having a religious regime with one of the lowest civil liberties in the world (still stoning women to death for adultery) have a bomb benefit humanity?

I'm sorry. i really do hate to sound like a smart ass in my replies but people like you leave me absolutely no choice.

When is America getting rid of theirs instead of trying to tell those they are trying to steal from they can not have them to protect themselves from the theft of their resources and wealth.

How about Israel? When will they get rid of theirs? hell, when will they admit they have them?

seriously?

really?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VBarbarino

Again we can argue all day about israel, india, Pakistan and all the other countries who already have bombs but the fact is that there is nothing we can do about it now.
So please tell me the logic of and reason of letting Iran and its fanatic religious regime with one of the lowest civil liberties in the world (still stoning women to death for adultery) get a bomb when we still can stop it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join