It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth why Iran Wants a Nuke…

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The US needs a false flag.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Hmmmm....

Everybody except the antisemites are worried about Iran having the bomb and using it to nuke Israel.

I've realized something.

He once threatened to shut the oil supply off from the world.

So what if he uses the nuclear bomb to destroy the oil supplies and reserves?

What would people think then?

Just one more possibility.

What nuclear bomb? Why would any nation use a nuke on themselves? Your going from the sublime to the ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

A lot of people just support Iran's need for nuclear power. No one says they support a nuclear armed Iran. The bomb is just speculation at most like in the case of biological weapons in Iraq. They were wrong but so what. Thousands have to die in Iraq because someone made that speculation in the first place. Situation now worst than during the time of Saddam Hussein. People get killed going to the market...can you imagine. These people were not that brave during Saddam's time. Besides there are so many nukes in this world today, enough to destroy it a few times over ...so what the hell if everyone wants one. Makes no difference when it goes off...everyone dies whether you possess one or not.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

A nuclear armed Iran is still not good enough reason for the US and Russia to cancel one another out. Can't you people see that is what they want ( that is if there are still people alive after all that). Its really stupid for the US and Russia to fight over the Mideast. Two Christian countries whacking each other to " kingdom come" for whom?
Stupid.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by spav5

No need to go to war just blow up their nuke facilities like israel did to Iraq and Syria lately (no war started). If Iran is stupid enough to go to war and attack civilians over its nuke program its their choice and they will be destroyed...

And what about these innocent civilians who would be killed or maimed,do they have a choice?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeyluv

Since when did the US needed a false flag in these recent years. The US would go to war when it wants to and the UN can do nothing as its sitting in US soil...lol. I just hope that US will refrain from getting involved in more conflicts as it is affecting your economy which in turn will weaken its military and country as a whole. We need a strong US who'd only be involved as and when necessary and not everywhere and everytime. You need to project a good image worldwide as a "no nonsense" nation and not a "busybody" nation.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

114 nations support Irans peaceful nuke program.. those nations aren't scared, neither am I. The US war mongering elite should get on board with popular world opinion, eh?.. the war criminals in charge of US / UK / France are but a few scared voices amongst hundreds.

Who has killed more innocent people / caused more suffering, misery & death?.. the Iranian elite OR the GOP & DNC?.. lol

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

ok dracula i think it's time to stop this madeness i read so many stupidity... you said barbaric ok

give me some number but i give you mine

there are more death by violence in usa with gun then in iran, While the United States is ranked for the highest gun ownership rate, iran in the rank is 79 what did you say they are dangerous ? and fore sure usa have the nucluar weapon !!!...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

about the domestic violence it's alomost dangerous to be a woemen in iran as in Usa in fact it's dangerous to be a women in every country

look ate the map and you will understand .

en.wikipedia.org...:Map3.1NEW_Womens_Physi cal_Security_2011_compressed.jpg

In 2005, 1,181 women were murdered by an intimate partner.1 That's an average of three women every day. Of all the women murdered in the U.S., about one-third were killed by an intimate partner.

www.now.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Usa is a barbaric country ? i think you are just blind sorry.
so before wanting to educate other countries begins to work in your country dracula, oh yeah I forgot you're the nice guy , those who live in the pure democracy, i m enough of all this lies, this a mascarade and this is just embarrassing for you because you are the only ones who still believe in this, no Usa are not the country of freedome, no usa are the barbaric as iran , Usa governement is the one who jump in all the wagon to make war for money and power... you are delusional, i'm enough of all this war and all this blood paid for nothing... use your brain time to time... please and cleans your door before cleaning the one of the neighbor .

edit on 6-3-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The title of this thread is a fallacy to begin with!!!

As U.S. and Israeli officials talk publicly about the prospect of a military strike against Iran's nuclear program, one fact is often overlooked: U.S. intelligence agencies don't believe Iran is actively trying to build an atomic bomb.

source

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Iran wants to get into the nuclear fuel and reactor business.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Iran also wants to use a gold backed petro dollar to trade it's oil with, much like Libya and Gaddafi wanted.

War with Iran is more about them getting into the nuclear reactor and fuel business and competing with the dollar than it is about nukes, because the US government says they don't even have a nuclear weapons program!

If the media told the truth, public opinion would sway heavily against military action in Iran.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So 15 pages of nothing but options from the OP.

Aebout the blow up their nuclear facilities... WTF... What do you think would happen when someone blow up a nuclear facility? Did you think that just little bricks will fall and it's over? You are just dumping radiation material to that area for hundred years.

You are so casually talking lets make a Chernobyl la la la.
edit on 6/3/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So very true OP, it's just a shame that you haven't got 50+ stars in your first post for speaking the truth.

Just shows that as I've discovered today in the Jokes & Puns section that ATS members are the dumbest, most idiotic parasites in the world.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I’m dealing with Muslims on this thread who said a woman should get stoned to death because God said it’s a law. And people want us to agree to give Iran a country that enforces this animalistic law a nuke?

See how a country treats its own civilians morally and ethically and you will get a clear picture of how they would treat other countries and people.

This type of Islam and narrow-minded primitive thought is the reason Islam breeds fanatics, hate and barbaric behavior in our modern world.

This Islam and the primitive people who believe in it are the seed of evil in our world and should be dealt with like the sick Virus they are.
Enough with this barbaric religion…

edit on 6-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't know why US/Israel are so intertwined in the state affairs of other countries? The US is OWNED by Israel. So in thoery they own YOU the citizen. And you accept that?? You're whole country is controlled by puppets, cowards and power hungry Egos. Why is all this concern about Iran? You live clear across the world!! People are sooo easily manipulated these days that when they think for themselves - they ignore their OWN thoughts. Think logically for yourself and you will find this is the dumbest BS that shouldn't concern anyone but Iran and the international nuclear inspectors.

The US been bombing the sh*t outta some parts of world and still are. What country has Iran admittedly bombed? none. What has Iran done to you or your family? Nothing. What does Iran contain that almost no other country has? Do your research! The US has done more to harm YOUR family in the last yr, than 'Iran' ever will.

The fact is the US is no longer a super power. Face it. A country founded by murderers, liars and manipulators has put up this 'patriotic' front - you are all full of it. A true patriot isn't one who invades but One who defends with honour. In no way is that the case - you know it! No matter how much others deny it, the fact is, the Israel/US are clearly(obviously) the bullying aggressors, and this is being perpetuated as a story about Iran being the 'bad guy'?

Honestly think about what you do collectively, because the dollar is about to face a HEAD ON collapse pretty soon (look up what happened to Britain when they defaulted) - and you're wondering why there are FEMA CAMPS EVERYWHERE. This site supposedly denies ignorance, yet ignorance not only seems to be encouraged, but past around to shape the thoughts and lives of others, only forgetting who your true 'SELF' is. With all of this misplaced negativity, lack of empathy and real care for others, you country looks to be dying the worst way - slowly.

Find your truth.

Peace

Peace.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yes, stoning someone bad. Wiping out people because they happen to have born into an islamic area, perfectly ok. Your logic is so slanted, if it can even be called logic to begin with. What do you care right, they are just animals to you.....

If you want to start judging a country by how it treats it's people, the US doesn't rank very well either. Warrentless spying, having americans assassinated in other countries, like half the population in jail to serve the for profit prisons, inflated medical prices. Yeah the US is pretty bad I would say.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTimeIsNow

Originally posted by dannotz

yea...well i haven't gotten the chance to read through the thread. But there is a difference between "truth" and "opinion".

You're right about certain things(i like your 2nd opinion), but do you think you're 100% correct? How did you come to these conclusions?

I hope you don't think every thought you have is pure gold and correct all the time..please don't be one of those people

OH, and i don't think people "support" Iran having a nuke, like you say. I think they either don't think Iran can develop a nuclear weapon (like i think). Or they see it as the US being hypocritical, i don't agree with those people because Iran's leaders are obviously not the most stable.

We talk everyday about Iran making a nuke, wouldn't it be funny if they weren't even capable of it?

edit on 6-3-2012 by dannotz because: chyeaaa

Can you please explain to me your statement of "Iran's leaders are obviously not the most stable"?? What is your proof they are unstable...first what is your definition of stable leader(s)?

Go look up the quotes yourself.

Look at the decisions they've made concerning civil liberties.

I'm not saying we need to blow up Iran..that's what i'm against actually..

I'm just saying, IF they had a nuke, i would be worried.

BUT they don't.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I know this was directed to someone else but your faith in God is wrong if you are going to say that, "God would never say its okay to kill someone for cheating." Deuteronomy 22:23-24 basically says what you said your God would not. I am a christian, I know that once Jesus Christ came to the Earth he abolished those punishments but not the laws of the Old Testament. Know the word before you start making assumptions of your God. If a woman is not a virgin when she is wed in the Old Testament she is supposed to be stoned also. I have not a clue if he would say it now but he did say it then that women were to be stoned and man also.

If you believe in God then you must believe in love, and by believing in love you must know in your heart it is against God to go to war. The war or whatever you are advocating is wrong simple as that. If you want to believe in God then do it but follow his rules. This is not right what you are doing, you have no right to judge one another's beliefs that is between them and God when they get to Heaven. Love your neighbor mean sway their beliefs with love not force, let them belief what they will because it isn't your place at all to judge. We are all sinners and all sins are the same just remember that.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

reply to post by VBarbarino

Yes I worry about a country with one of the lowest rates of civil liberties in the region. A country ruled by primitive religious freaks with no separation of religion and state.

A country that’s it’s legal to stone a woman to death on even the suspicion of adultery. Yes, I’m worried about a nation ruled by barbaric primitive Muslims like this...

edit on 5-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

Then move there and make a difference.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
All number 2.

Iran (or its leaders) want power. Having the bomb is power. Iran can sing their hatred of the west all they want but what is plain to see is that they secretly covet the power of those who stand against them.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think you overlooked the most likely reason IF they want a bomb.
There is a country very near them, nuclear armed who are continually threstening them, said country has a proven track record of starting wars in the region. If Iran has a nuclear weapon and a delivery system for it, it puts them and the other nuclear armed country in a mutually assured destruction position.
In other words it can tell its warmongering neighbour to F off whenever it tries poking its nose into its affairs.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by curious7

I’m dealing with Muslims on this thread who said a woman should get stoned to death because God said it’s a law. And people want us to agree to give Iran a country that enforces this animalistic law a nuke?

See how a country treats its own civilians morally and ethically and you will get a clear picture of how they would treat other countries and people.

This type of Islam and narrow-minded primitive thought is the reason Islam breeds fanatics, hate and barbaric behavior in our modern world.

This Islam and the primitive people who believe in it are the seed of evil in our world and should be dealt with like the sick Virus they are.
Enough with this barbaric religion…

edit on 6-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

Fantastic!!! Lets create a chernobyl there and everything will be all right in your mind...

And about being a muslim. HOW DARE YOU! Don't mix me with people that believe in fairy tales to justify any actions.
edit on 6/3/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join