It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu to Obama: Israel ‘reserves the right’ to strike

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by Jerisa

sounds very world war 1 to me..

which is really worrying!

Well done

You definately got the point I was making. I like to use "school yard" euphemisms, because lets face it, we are dealing with child like mentality

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
oh Bibi Bibi... when will people really understand you... So now you need the US?

I could swear I heard you say otherwise... quite the opposite infact

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by stewiegriffin

'I'm not the idea scares the hell out of me!'

OH NOEZ ITZ SCAWY AWABZ!!!! (they aren't arab, but everyone is too stupid to realize this)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerisa
reply to post by Swills

This is what the Canadian news is reporting...

news.sympatico.ctv.ca... _common_ground_with_israel_leader_on_iran/cf9a1e5b

Looking directly at Obama, Netanyahu said Iran is right about one thing: Israel and the United States are indistinguishable as Iran's enemies. "We are you and you are us," he said.

Election year huh?

Addressing the powerful pro-Israel lobby, Obama delivered messages to multiple political audiences: Israel, Iran, Jewish voters, a restless Congress, a wary international community and three Republican presidential contenders who will speak to the same group Tuesday.

So my question is, if Israel strikes first, will the USA jump on in regardless?

If Israel strikes first Iran will most likely retaliate one way or another and then the US will have its casus belli, and Obama will cry on TV "Israel is under attack! We must set aside all the technical crap and protect them!"

Then this will be played:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shred

No reason for America to get involved. Israel said they don't need our help.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

No I'm not 'trolling' what would make you think Israel? Who has been researching nuclear technology recently that we have been talking about? Could it be Iran?

Some people......

Just because I don't agree with you pov doesn't make me a troll.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Being the first to strike is never defensive. It is always offensive.
2nd

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Israel DOES have the right to defend themselves as does every country, including Iran. I don't see any threat to Israel from Iran. There is NO evidence Iran is seeking a nuclear weapon but a lot of evidence they are developing the technology that would enable them to develop one if they decided to do so. This in itself does not constitute a threat. Leon Panetta has stated that Iran is not yet trying to develop a nuke, 16 American intelligence agencies have said the same thing. The IAEA has not found any evidence of diverting nuclear fuel for a weapon either. o, NOBODY except Israel believes Iran is currently pursueing a nuclear weapon.

Israeli high officials are now calling for the US to institute an air and sea blockade against Iran ( an act of war). No reason for the US to do this since Iran is NO threat to the US. However if Israel thinks this should happen then let them do it themselves as they are fully capable of doing so.

Israel is a country with over two hundred nuclear weapons and they are afraid of a country with none. Even IF iran had a nuke they would not use it against Israel as they may be crazy but certainly NOT stupid. Iran would win a conventional war against Israel but would be totally destroyed in a nuclear war with Israel.

Iran has signed the NNPT and has complied with ALL the provisions of that treaty. Israel has on the other hand refused to join the treaty and allow inspections of their nuclear facilities. What are THEY hiding?

Israel does indeed have the right to defend itself but does not have the right to expect the US to do the deed for them sacraficing US blood and treasure to accomplish it.

Israel will NEVER do it without the knowledge of US intervention on their behalf, NEVER! The US needs to tell Israel IF they attack they are on there own! In which case Iran will NOT be attacked. Remember , Russia, China and Pakistan, All nuclear powers, have publicly stated if there is an attack on Iran they will come out on the side of Iran. Nuclear Armagetten anyone? I would reluctantly sacrifice the 7.5 million Jews, Druze, Christians and Muslims in Israel to avoid the deaths of hundreds of millions in an all out nuclear world war.

So Israel, IF you have the courage to go it alone START YOUR ENGINES.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join