It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-NWO 10 commandments. Down with the NWO! Reject the Georgia Guidestones!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

It's definitely gonna work itself out. Maybe not like we would expect...or even hope. But we're all in agreement on one thing: Chaos will have it's day.

Where is "Get Smart" when you need him...those CHAOS jerks.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

My love for movies like National Treasure makes me wonder if something is buried under there..or a clue on it..aka, its a nice stone with great philosophy, but..what is its true purpose...go beyond the simple words and wonder if someone perhaps inscribed a hidden message somewhere in there..

Oh, hidden treasures indeed. The guide stone to...er, the guidestones...mentions a time capsule - unknown if ever planted there or not.

As to the true purpose - well, the monument in designed in a way to help fledgling societies determine seasons for crops and harvests, etc., which ties back into #1 commandment - they appear to be a guide to rebuilding the world after it is broken (hence the multiple languages the messages appear in, to help most any who would be likely to find it), track time, astronomical events, etc.

Astronomic Features
1. channel through stone indicates celestial pole.
2. horizontal slot indicates annual travel of sun.
3. sunbeam through capstone marks noontime throughout the year..

The four outer stones are oriented to mark the limits of the 18.6 year lunar declination cycle. The center column features a hole through which the North Star can be seen regardless of time, as well as a slot that is aligned with the Sun's solstices and equinoxes. A 7/8" aperture in the capstone allows a ray of sun to pass through at noon each day, shining a beam on the center stone indicating the day of the year.

I believe they absolutely have a grand purpose, but I doubt any of us will enjoy the ride it takes to see that purpose fulfilled. I believe the Guidestones to be much akin to the Great Pyramid at Giza, and some other ancient monuments, with much the same purpose in some regards.

Be well.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Hey folks
I just got done reading a thread on the evils of the NWOs masterpiece, The Georgia Guidestones.
As we know, this is a blatant eugenics and control stone that instructs us how to be slaves to the NWO/Illuminati

So, I have taken the libery to rebuke it...all 10 rules.

They say:
1) MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
I say
1) Do not cap population, Nor try to lessen the burden on resources. Breed without control. Balance will be given by God.

They say:
2) GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
I say
2) Do not plan. Segregate, streamline, and ignore health concerns

They say
3) UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
I say
3) Split up even more, and isolate all communities. Destroy worldwide communication and translations.

They say
4) RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
I say
4) Reasonable minds are ineffective. React on gut and feeling. Ignore logic and consequences.

They say
5) PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
I say
5) People and nations should be protected by force. The strongest force shall control the deserving nations and people.

They say
6) LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
I say
6) Install our democracy worldwide. Resolving any external disputes with the might of our military in armed conflict!

They say
7) AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
I say
7) Create lots of bureaucracy.

They say
8) BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES
I say
8) Society is darwinian. Survival of the fittest. Do not think you owe anything to the society you live in. You take what you can get, and ignore the rest

They say
9) PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
I say
9) Prize only things of monetary goals. Prize self only. Achieve by any means necessary

They say
10) BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE
I say
10) Nature was created for mankind to dominate and exploit. Consume what you want. God will make more.

So there it is
An opposed response to the NWO's cherished commandments. Down with the NWO.
Are you all with me???!!!

______
Disclaimer
________
Due to the fact that ATS does have segments of their population that does not understand the concept of sarcasm, Please be advised that OPs does not actually believe any of what he wrote. This is simply an attempt to show the anti-nwo/anti-guidestone types as the nuts they truely are by demonstrating how insane opposition sounds to the very rational list put out.
I often wonder how people can be so mindwashed into thinking the guidestones should be opposed. There is only a single thing on that whole list that is a bit out of place. I personally believe the earth can deal with more than half a billion people (with advances in tech)..but, we are certainly over any sane point currently. Still, this is a great list that only requires a slight alteration on a numerical value placed...it should read "keep population in balance with nature"...not give any hard number (since tech determines our impact on the environment)

Reading it like that, it becomes clear their purpose... It's reverse psychology!
We seem to be doing everything on there you have stated subconciously anyway, as it has been hardwired into our limited brains by our reptilian Overlords since we could speak.

The Georgia Guidestones are just a gigantic WET PAINT sign....

Seriously though, I do agree with all but the first, simply coz there is no uncomplicated way to reduce the population that much in time to save what we have left. What is needed is not genocide, but to overthrow the same idiots at the top and make shoes and bags out of them, and start managing our resources properly. We got the tech and the brains right now, we just need to wake up a little.

Disclaimer: DO NOT do anything of the above. Shove your hands into that wet paint. It will be OK. Promise...

edit on 7-3-2012 by 74Templar because: typos

<< 1   >>

join