It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Dimona Dozen Murder The Fukushima 50? 3/11 was Japan's 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
First I have to say that I do not know much about this subject, as there are lots of scientific, and engineering problems involved and thats just not my cup of tea, but I have found this information and thought that it was very thought provoking, confusing, and right up ATS' alley.

I have found that ATS has lost a bit of its learning, and sharing capabilities, but I figured what a way to disprove that theory with this thread.

Please Note that this is a very controversial theory, but can be weeded through with open-mindedness, and knowledge.

This will be lengthy, and thorough, please give me a chance to add all info, before responding.

Here is a bit of what you will find here in this thread.

Lets start with the video that started alot of what will be found here including pics, and links.

Did the Dimona Dozen murder the Fukushima 50 (Full Interview)

And a bit about the video above, if you are unable to view it, or want a quick overview.

Tonight's guest has worked for the National Security agency with an above top secret clearance specializing in Electronic Warfare. He also has extensive experience in automated industrial control systems, as well as an extensive background in computers and advanced electronics. He has dedicated his life to exposing the works of the elite from a technology standpoint and has achieved a unique status which enables him to commit a vast amount of time to research complex and demanding subjects.

He is here tonight to discuss his study into the events leading up to the disaster at Fukushima, and to offer a well researched opinion on what the future holds for Fukushima, Japan, and the rest of the world.

1)- The Earthquake was not 9.0 but 6.2, as reported by all station.
2)- Reactor #4 was disassembled in repair, so, how could it explode/meltdown?
3)- Rectors were huge and case hardened, but, were completely destroyed by a supposed hydrogen blast?
4- The automatic backup systems were told to stand down and needed no power to work (being powered by steam!).
5)- There was NO earthquake damage from the largest quake ever to hit Japan before the Tsunami hit.

There is SOOOO much more... ending with proof they were destroyed by a nuke NOT the earthquake or Tsunami. Follow along from his webpage as Jim shows step by step proof, this was not an act of nature, but, and act of war.

Now if you read the above, and found it to be quite outlandish, and a conspiracy theory that is out of this world, then this is the place to be!

A little about Jim Stone.
Jim Stone is the Real Deal

In two previous articles, I summarized Jim Stone's argument that Israel destroyed the Fukushima Daiichi reactors. Since that time, many in the "truth" community have voiced discomfort with his former NSA affiliation.

Granted, the NSA is a spook organization. But evil is highly compartmentalized. If the NSA gets hold of a real brainiac, and he happens to be a patriot, a man with morals and principles, they are likely to harness his brainpower while keeping him in the dark about goings on that might trouble his sleep at night.

How can we assess Jim Stone? Let's examine what he has done.
www.henrymakow.com...

Here is brief summary of the Fukushima 50

Fukushima 50 is the alias given by the media to a group of employees at the crippled Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant. Following the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, a related series of nuclear accidents resulted in a serious fire at the plant's unit 4 on 15 March 2011, these 50 employees remained on-site after 750 other workers were evacuated.[1][2]

After TEPCO management proposed withdrawing all its employees from the plant on 14 March,[3] additional manpower was deployed from around Japan.[4] Some workers traveled on clear roads by convoy from Tokyo.[4] When they arrived, hundreds of firemen, SDF personnel and employees of TEPCO, convened 20 km from the plant and debated how to best stabilize the plant.[4] On the night of 15 March, these workers joined the original Fukushima 50. In the following days, extra workers continued to be added, and the Fukushima 50 remained the name used by media to refer to the group of workers at Fukushima.

The number of the workers involved rose to 580 on the morning of 18 March[1] as staff from the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant and workers installing the new power line joined in. More than 1,000 workers, firefighters and soldiers were toiling at the site on 23 March.[5][6] The Fukushima 50 were drawn from Toshiba, Hitachi, Kajima, firefighters from Tokyo, Osaka,[7] Yokohama,[8] Kawasaki, Nagoya and Kyoto, TEPCO and its subsidiaries such as Kandenko,[9] TEP Industry and TEP Environmental Engineering, and many small-to-mid-size companies that have contracts with these big companies.[1][10]
en.wikipedia.org...

Did the Dimona Dozen Murder The Fukushima 50? 3/11 was Japan's 9/11

It would appear, Mr. Stone, that your investigative work (below report) is gaining some traction on the Net (below… and your letter to Mr. Rense).

It is becoming more difficult to dismiss your comments. Your photos and supplemental information are looking more like a strong testament to the high level of technical care that the Japanese exercised in reinforcing the Fukushima facility.

The camera bomb would have been much more destructive if the Japanese had constructed a weak facility. It looks like they did their homework and they knew what they were doing.

But what happens when the Japanese people begin to understand that the tsunami bomb and the Fukushima camera bomb were party favors supplied by the Mossad?

There would have to be some serious blow back from that somewhere down the line. And the Japanese have no constraints with respect to schedules, deadlines or performance review dates.

They can bide their time and return responses to the Israeli party favors whenever they please.

If the Mossad committed acts of war on Japanese soil, would the Japanese be out of order to send a nuclear “thank you notes” back to Israeli? And who says that the Japanese have to deliver their messages with any particular level of nuclear “punch”? What if they decide to spread nuclear waste around cities in Israel? What if they decide to send operatives into Israel with suitcase or backpack nukes?

The situation in Israel could become unlivable via several different methods. The nuclear brinksmanship game is an extremely dangerous game to play. And the civilian populations always end up on the dirty end of the stick.

What else is new? And what happens when the low level party game is over and it becomes nuclear kung fu… or jujitsu? But you get the idea.

Also, with 63 nuclear reactors at 18 different locations, Fukushima is not the only source of enriched materials that the Japanese have access to. They have a many more reactor sources and lots of materials to play with. They can furnish enriched nuclear materials to Iran any time they please.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Continued Below.......

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Continued from above....

This is a massive and technical report. If you have troubles understanding it, just look at THIS classified picture of the vanished reactor:

And the rest and details can be found here www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This in my honest opinion is the reason why we research, even if the story is to hard to believe, we can find that there are always ways to make things clearer.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
/sigh

I thought we had already discussed this. It was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt right here on ATS that it was dolphins and whales that did this. Not the dirty Dimona Dozen.

edit on 5-3-2012 by webpirate because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'll watch as much of that as I can later. One thing I can say now is we all have to be aware explosives can be concealed inside fixtures, fittings and building components. One method people need to be aware of is coating rebar with plastic explosives. You can imagine the effect.

Buildings, power stations, dams etc. can all be actual bombs themselves. Less explosives are needed if they're inside the materials to be destroyed and evenly distributed. Less noise and less visible flashes. Confusing for seasoned investigators and very mysterious to the average observer.

Trust nothing with Rockefeller origins.

Many of us are fairly certain preparations have been made over many decades for a series of disasters all designed to throw us into a shocked and easily led state.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

thanks for the excellent, well written and thought out piece....sad but true....and we, the people of this earth, need to wake up!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Sorry, I tried to get a sensible response in first but fluff for brains beat me to it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
"Our illuminati zionist fascist...."
Good thing your source is objective. Hate does not interfere with showing the real facts. How about starting with source for 6.2 eartquake and not an 9?
Also, what would Israel gain by attacking Japan who is pretty friendly to Israel?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I realize this is a conspiracy website. But...I promise you. Not everything bad that happens in the world is a conspiracy.
Nor is it because of the evil Jews, nor evil Christians, Nor Iranians.

Some things just happen. Why? Because they happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm kinda curious about that "source", too. 6.2? Generally speaking, 6.2's don't trigger tsunami's of that magnitude...

...and the bias of that report is more than a little suspect.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There were many many quakes. There were many for and after quakes which were 6.2. They were quakes which were more powerful than that. And less powerful. These quakes have happened in this part of the world for millennia. And they will continue to happen.
I could post them all, but it would be a waste of space to do so, since it has been covered many times before. The "big" quake...the one which cause the large tsunami, was indeed on the magnitude of a 9.0. Or close.

It shifted the Earth's axis slightly. It moved the city of Honshu 8 feet further east than it had been.
Please see my post here in another thread for more details. To propose there may have been additional sabotage I might can accept. But you can't move a city to the east. Not even Israel has that capability yet.

I'm sorry...this is a well written thread by the OP. But it was just a natural occurring earthquake. Not an explosion, not caused by pissed off sea creatures, not caused by any other country. If you can provide proof there was additional sabotage, show us. Please. But not in a source where we are told the quake was only a 6.2.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Here is the other post I was looking for. This quake has been a source of study by most ALL of the worlds geological institutes. Other post with further links.

This explains why this quake seemed to cause little initial damage in places. Before the tsunami hit. Yet the Kobe quake in 1995 cause way more damage from the quake than this may have seemed to. It was only a 6.8.
The 2011 quake was a subduction zone "snap back" type of quake. It lifted the North American plate 30-40 meters as the stress was released. That's a LOT of stress relief.

I know people want to tie everything together in neat little packages. Try to explain everything in the world and blame the "1%." For everything. But that's not how it works. Does that kind of stuff happen?
Yes. I think it does. To an extent.

But neither HAARP, the Illuminati, nor any other mainstream conspiracy types were around in July of 869 CE when this almost exact same thing happened before. In the same spot.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

As webpirate has already pointed out, earthquakes happen. BIG earthquakes even, and this was one of those REALLY BIG earthquakes.

And just like webpirate, I've made a few posts about this:

Post one

This post addresses the Kobe Quake vs the Tohoku Quake

Not to mention whoever was doing the photo analysis was an idiot, they got the location of the service floor all wrong:

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
What if he's a reporter who has snuck onto the site and is taking as many pictures from as many locations as he can?

I also do not think that we are seeing exposed fuel rods but merely rebar.

Taking a look at the above image, we see several things:

1) The yellow line represents the level of the service floor, which is the same as the tops of any and all pools; spent fuel, dryer separator, skimming surge tank, the reactor well, etc. Remember, the water was originally almost to the level of the yellow line. How much of the structure remaining below that level does anyone think would hold water?

2) The red indicated area is either what was once the side of the Dryer Separator Pool, or the Area that was once between the SFP and the edge of the reactor building. See diagram below.

3) The green indicated portions of the structure represent portions of the original superstructure of the building having been folded 180 degrees down from where they once stood, with the top of the green rectangles being the "hinge" where the concrete pillars bent whilst swinging out and down. This is one of the strongest pieces of evidence I have seen for a lateral component to the blast.

For reference, again I offer the following diagram of the general arrangement (have yet to see an overhead diagram similar to these, if anyone has one please share) for comparison's sake. Note the elevations of each of the above mentioned structures.

My post on page 1041 of the mega thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

for the strength of the earthquake, just look at the buildings in the videos when the tsunami hits. There is no visible destruction from a earthquake and this is supposed to be a 9.0?

While Kobe was destroyed some years ago by a 6.9 ? Keep in mind that the richter scale is 10folded every number. A 7 is 10times stronger than a 6. 8 = 10x7 and the 9 another 10 times more.

There would not be a single house standing when the tsunami hits.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

for the strength of the earthquake, just look at the buildings in the videos when the tsunami hits. There is no visible destruction from a earthquake and this is supposed to be a 9.0?

Knowing what the richter scale by looking at the damage is some kind of super power. Higher number means that the earthquake had more energy,thats it.
Given different depth of the epicenter and farther distance to the mainland of Japan, it will be pretty safe to assume that lots of energy was spent until seismic waves hit.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

The Kobe quake, and this quake were completely different quakes. Their mechanisms of action were totally different. Kobe was a type of quake called an "inland shallow earthquake." They happen along active fault lines where they have slip/strike motions. Since they occur at shallower depths, they can be very destructive even at lower magnitudes.

The 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami caused by it..which is this one.....occurred at a subduction zone. Where one plate slides underneath the other one. These cause "lesser quakes all the time. The Pacific plate slide several inches a year underneath the North American plate. There are minor releases of stress all the time. But this was the big one. The land in parts of northeastern Japan moved eastwards by close to 8 feet. Yes..there was indeed damage as a result of the quake. But it occurred deeper than the Kobe quake was. But, there was also a portion of the eastern shore of Japan which dropped several feet, which allowed the tsunami easier access to the inland areas.
Liquefaction was observed at Chiba, Odaiba, Tokyo and Urayasu. And there was plenty of damage from this. Just because you see some areas without immediately looking damage, doesn't mean that they weren't damaged by the quake before the tsunami hit. But the simple mechanism of action of this event lended itself to damage further away from the epicenter than might have been though.

These area's were indeed damaged by the quake. And as I said before...it takes an awful lot of energy to move cities eastwards by upwards of 8 feet. But...as I have also noted before in other threads on this, the force of the energy which was actually released has been calculated at 9,320 gigatons of TNT, or approximately 600 million times the energy of the Hiroshima bomb.
And that's not counting the force of the tsunami. That's just the upwards thrusting of the earth itself.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

'Stuxnet, a computer virus designed to attack servers isolated from the Internet, such as at power plants, has been confirmed on 63 personal computers in Japan since July, according to major security firm Symantec Corp.

The virus does not cause any damage online, but once it enters an industrial system, it can send a certain program out of control.'

www.davidicke.com... hehr
or
poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com...

well, it does wreck safety sysrtems in nuclear reactors

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

well, it does wreck safety sysrtems in nuclear reactors

And apparently causes tsunamies. Wait, it was done by Mossad shark wagging its tail to hide the awful truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is what The Japan Times has to say about Daikaku Chodoin.

www.japantimes.co.jp...

We learn more about him from this video. He is referred to here as Chodoin Daikaku. Given and family names can be used in different ways depending on the cultural tradition. Watch from 2 minutes.

Could this cast some light on the Ninja Army that Benjamin Fulford has spoken of?

Here we have Benjamin Fulford and Chodoin Daikaku with another viewpoint on the earthquake.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many words is this little video worth?

Enjoy.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

More similar information here.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

One of the best analysts I have encountered has pointed out that what we hear and see here is outer containment blowing, inner containment blowing then reactor casing blowing along with the hiss of escaping steam seen as a white cloud at ground level. And they tried to tell us things weren't too bad! Trust in the mainstream media runs at about minus 100%.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join