It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ACLU sues Obama administration over premeditated murder lists of Americans.

page: 2
66
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Id expect bradley manning and julian assange to dissapear very soon , if Her Obama can willingly pick anyone of as a terror suspect and then assissinate them then they will dissapear.

I had to read bill blums list of wikileaks cable releases in relation to this

the list is sickening

anti empire report




posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
here we go im going to let you in on a little secret. no matter how much republicans do to make Obama and i mean

aclu and other stuff including branches of government and the congress put him out there to make him look bad.

they dont take time to think about what they say and end up looking bad infront of press because i watch fox alot

and its turned into a favorite cartoon show for me to watch them rant on the president and not on how the world is

doing for the most part and how the economy and jobs are. if donald trump ran for president and won he would

sell off the entire country for quick cash and try to buy it back paying twice over. where as sarah palin would have

her husband run the damn country for herself when people find out she will do like she did in alaska. rick

santorum and majority of the tea party have been called racists and i wonder why since our president is half

black and of course there going to be dropping some nasty words around and unfortunately the n word. the cost

of gas goes up because of supply and demand there is enough gas in storage that gas corporations own to

make gas 10cent a gallon it has nothing to do with the war over in iraq and iran. Obama did more than Bush

we killed osama bin laden found him in Abbottabad, Pakistan, and our own "friendly" helpful Iraq government

knew where he was hiding and wanted us to stay there and play big brother why mouthing of to Iran saying oh

look we have big brother over here protecting us. now there building nukes... oh great there going to end up

killing them selves over a stupid 2000 year old religious based war. i mean.. i would have just dropped it. and

called it a day and be like hey iran um i forgive you.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna
 


Yes and nothing will change, throughout history the dominant society or power has always done whatever they wanted. I am still amazed when people on this site are shocked or amazed (not directed to to you pirhanna), when will people learn some history, specifically of war and seizing land.

Assassinations, war, taking of resources is as normal as corn flakes for breakfast...the only are where there has been evolution is with technology, science and medicine (IMHO), however that means very little when you have the instruments like MARSOC or special forces that can remove any of the intellectuals off the face of the earth at anytime...survival of the fittest...

Sorry if this is rambling, I have been awake for 23 hours now and those 15min power naps are no longer working...

Sniper



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82
 


Unless they insult Islam they are not going anywhere, there is no strategic value in getting rid of the, if there was they would have been gone a long time ago...

Sniper



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere
 


Personally, Awlaki should die. But if this is what it takes to get Obama out of office, then i'm on board. This is the first time in my life i've ever said this, but GO ACLU!
edit on 6-3-2012 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The question is, are assassinations ever okay? If we are going after a warloard in Somalia, or a terrorist from al-Qaeda, or a dictator from some radical country, should that be okay or no? Assassinations have happened since the beginning of time, if you find someone to be a threat to your way of life, you take them out.... I'm not sure how I fee about this exactly, but Im not going to jump to one end or the other just yet... I get that people are afraid that this could be a precusor to the US govt going after its own citizens and killing them without any sort of due process, but do you honestly believe that would happen? I live a pretty simple life, I dont break the law (other than speeding occasionally), so I dont think i would be any target or put onto any sort of premeditated murder list so im not too concerned...



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The Roman empire did not disapier, it emigrated to north America, look at the architecture, military personnel going into politics, the super rich actually steering the nation, constant military expansion.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Anwar al- Awlaki is a mass-murderer of the most abominable sort. And where does he get 90% backing? Only on ATS (he wouldnt even get a majority in his home country).



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Id expect bradley manning and julian assange to dissapear very soon , if Her Obama can willingly pick anyone of as a terror suspect and then assissinate them then they will dissapear.

I had to read bill blums list of wikileaks cable releases in relation to this

the list is sickening

anti empire report


Watch for an increase of 30- and 40-year old patriots dying of "heart attacks".



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
reply to post by gladtobehere
 


Personally, Awlaki should die. But if this is what it takes to get Obama out of office, then i'm on board. This is the first time in my life i've ever said this, but GO ACLU!
edit on 6-3-2012 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)


No kidding about ACLU. Once in a while they fight the good fight.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Very interesting revelation that Al-walaki dined at the pentagon.....

It's 1984, yesterdays allies are today's enemies....has a lot to do with what you said about dead men telling no tales...

The Oama administration promised me and other voters real change we could believe in, all I have seen from him and his goons is a continuation of the same failed policies that use extortion and murder or threats there of to enforc their world views on the rest of the globe....

Can anyone tell me the difference between organized crime (La Cosa Nostra) and the suits who occupy DC?



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537
 



The question is, are assassinations ever okay? If we are going after a warloard in Somalia, or a terrorist from al-Qaeda, or a dictator from some radical country, should that be okay or no? Assassinations have happened since the beginning of time, if you find someone to be a threat to your way of life, you take them out.... I'm not sure how I fee about this exactly, but Im not going to jump to one end or the other just yet... I get that people are afraid that this could be a precusor to the US govt going after its own citizens and killing them without any sort of due process, but do you honestly believe that would happen? I live a pretty simple life, I dont break the law (other than speeding occasionally), so I dont think i would be any target or put onto any sort of premeditated murder list so im not too concerned...


I honestly do believe that if something is not done about the NDAA then one day very soon in the future the government will have all control. What if one day they decide to make a curfew and say anyone who leave their house after 7 is a terrorist. How would you feel about that? the term terrorist is relative and they can shape it into whatever they want if it helps their self interest. There are millions of examples of scenarios you can come up with in your head, just think of a freedom you have and I'm sure using this law the government can find a way to take it from you.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So....

I guess this means the usual right wing trolls like the ACLU for the moment?

This won't last.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by N0thing
reply to post by jhn7537
 



The question is, are assassinations ever okay? If we are going after a warloard in Somalia, or a terrorist from al-Qaeda, or a dictator from some radical country, should that be okay or no? Assassinations have happened since the beginning of time, if you find someone to be a threat to your way of life, you take them out.... I'm not sure how I fee about this exactly, but Im not going to jump to one end or the other just yet... I get that people are afraid that this could be a precusor to the US govt going after its own citizens and killing them without any sort of due process, but do you honestly believe that would happen? I live a pretty simple life, I dont break the law (other than speeding occasionally), so I dont think i would be any target or put onto any sort of premeditated murder list so im not too concerned...


I honestly do believe that if something is not done about the NDAA then one day very soon in the future the government will have all control. What if one day they decide to make a curfew and say anyone who leave their house after 7 is a terrorist. How would you feel about that? the term terrorist is relative and they can shape it into whatever they want if it helps their self interest. There are millions of examples of scenarios you can come up with in your head, just think of a freedom you have and I'm sure using this law the government can find a way to take it from you.


To be honest with you, I feel that you are painting a very unlikely scenario.... 7pm Curfew, followed up by calling those who break it a terrorist?



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil
So....

I guess this means the usual right wing trolls like the ACLU for the moment?

This won't last.


Just the occasional cause, that's all. Even a busted clock is right twice a day.

And nice job with the generalizing and name-calling. It really makes you look good.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Just the occasional cause, that's all. Even a busted clock is right twice a day.


Remember this day the next time you get your marching orders to demonize the ACLU




And nice job with the generalizing and name-calling. It really makes you look good.


I'm sure you'd be patting me on the back had I made some sort of general negative broad stroke statement about liberals.

Hike your skirt up, it's only words on the internet.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
When will you people learn that voting is pointless? It's the megacorporations that run the world, you're voting for tyson chicken and corn pops we might as well put bankers and lobbyists in the white house and just cut the middle men out.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Anwar al- Awlaki is a mass-murderer of the most abominable sort. And where does he get 90% backing? Only on ATS (he wouldnt even get a majority in his home country).


What you say may be true, BUT as a citizen of the US he was ENTITLED to, at a minimum, a trip through the courts. Assuming you are a US citizen as well, I suspect you would expect the same if you were accused of some crime, minor or major.

Call me naive, but I still believe that the government is supposed to be protecting our rights from those who would trample them, not the other way around.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Again, more media propaganda garbage..Nothing to see here, move along



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537
 





To be honest with you, I feel that you are painting a very unlikely scenario.... 7pm Curfew, followed up by calling those who break it a terrorist?


Sure it sounds unlikely but with this law they have the power to do that. Im sure if that was the case they would make it seem plausible by saying its a case of national emergency or some other excuse but what does the general public really know? Nothing. Basically if a people are doing something that is not in the favor of the government, the government can ultimately deem them as terrorists and take them away indefinitely. Someone who is in control of the entire country has the power to twist and turn the word "terrorist" into whatever he wants without much objection.







 
66
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join