It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Fulford Updated 3/5 - Lord Blackheath Murdered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The latest update from Fulford mentions that Lord Blackheath was murdered by the Cabal for speaking out about the $15T theft by the Federal Reserve.

Fulford Update March

I had no idea Blackheath was dead. God bless him. What he started was not in vain.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
looks like he isn't dead YET Zarp
apparently it was on his wiki page now it isn't

looks like they were torturing him for his exposure and scaring future whistle blowers too
I've nick named your source
Bent Fulofterd.

i think this thread is valid though as an exposure of this source as a HOAXER

edit on 5-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

On Ben's blog he says it isn't true.
benjaminfulford.typepad.com...
It's the first entry at the moment.

Update on the "death" of Lord James Blackheath. The just published Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120305 states that Lord James Blackheath was murdered by the cabal. The source for this information was a member of the Rothschild family.

edit on 5/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added quote

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It was posted to wiki then someone changed it back.
No confirmation on this.
Perhaps wishful thinking on someone's part though.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

George Bush Senior and Bill Gates were arrested last week for sabotaging the new financial system after being fingered by Timothy Geithner, pentagon sources say. The

Ummm say what?

link

and then there's this.

The battle over control of the financial system took a decisive turn last week when Bill Gates was arrested on charges of sabotaging the new financial system. George Bush Senior is the person who provided testimony about Bill Gates, according to senior Pentagon Sources.

taken from the OP's link.

Were we supposed to be taking this seriously?
edit on 5-3-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Hoaxer assumes some kind of intent. I'm skeptical but that label doesn't fit Fulford. If you read his post he put "Death" in quotes. He suggested it was not certain and further stated the House of Lords said he was alive.

Just as curious to me is the speed at which all Fulford/Wilcock threads are responded to by debunkers such as yourself. Why not take an extra 99 seconds and read the article before posting?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is a video was taken from the OP's link/source

The United States is not the United states.

This I will need more input...as much as this interests me it's out of my range due to so much going onat the moment.

edit on 5-3-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Site shows an update as follows :
Update on the “death” of Lord James Blackheath. The just published Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis 2012-03-05 states that Lord James Blackheath was murdered by the cabal. The source for this information was a member of the Rothschild family. TheWikipedia entry on Lord Blackheath also stated that he died on February 29th. However, a spokesperson for the House of Lords in the UK said that “as far as we know he is alive and well.”

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
wondering why this isn't in hoax yet??

2nd

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
reply to post by Danbones

Hoaxer assumes some kind of intent. I'm skeptical but that label doesn't fit Fulford. If you read his post he put "Death" in quotes. He suggested it was not certain and further stated the House of Lords said he was alive.

Just as curious to me is the speed at which all Fulford/Wilcock threads are responded to by debunkers such as yourself. Why not take an extra 99 seconds and read the article before posting?

yeah good point
I have been listening to fulford for years and I am well aware that his track record is LOW to non existant

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
The latest update from Fulford mentions that Lord Blackheath was murdered by the Cabal for speaking out about the $15T theft by the Federal Reserve.

Fulford Update March

I had no idea Blackheath was dead. God bless him. What he started was not in vain.

You purposefully start threads like this to draw attention to yourself.

I am alerting Mods.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have always been intrigued by his posts and always felt that there was a little bit of bull# involved!

For the first time, though, I went to his site rather than pick it up on bibliotecapleyades. Extra suspicion came when I read that to enjoy his posts in full you need to sign up to be a member.

This definitely raises alarm bells. Surely a man backed by a so-called White Dragon Society to help deliver their message would give him some form of compensation rather than make him charge people $8 a month to read his tripe.

Benjamin Fulford:
Legitimate - I think not
Disinformation guy - probable
Complete nutjob - most definitely
Believe a word he says - not f$%king likely!

Until he can actually say something that can be backed up with proof then I'm not going to listen.

Just a thought, he did say that stuff about Anonymous joining in on the cause. Anyone up for a bit of a deep web reconnoiter where we can reach out to Anonymous and alert them to what Ben has been saying ...

Peace!

top topics

join