It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A revolution may be brewing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
www.naturalnews.com...

Antisec at it again!

What do you guys think? Could they really help out with this sinister company and prove Monsanto to be dangerous?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TotallyFEDup88

No fan of Monsanto, but what can Anonymous do? Slow down their website for a couple hours? Maybe run some kiddie script and steal some email addresses?

Oh. Boy.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Then whats the point of Anonymous? Am I missing something?

If they want to help..Find some files and release them,

Even if they did, I doubt their would be a complete shutdown of this sickening company or any prosecution.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TotallyFEDup88
Then whats the point of Anonymous? Am I missing something?

To play Robin Hood, except they are not stealing anything. Rather they are riding around as a band of merry-men(women) tearing down the Wanted posters and screaming success!

That is how I see them....or they harass families as is reported in connection with their actions against Sony. Basically if you don't agree with them, prepare to be scripted or denied service (hacking is too good of a word).

Even if they did, I doubt their would be a complete shutdown of this sickening company or any prosecution.

They, from what I have read, have the technological and intelligence to possibly pull something like that off, but I think their actual capabilities do not stray much further than attempts to denial of service attacks.
edit on 5-3-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join