It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is living in my basment..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I recently made a post about a possible et experience so i hope if any of you read that you dont think im just making up stories because i got another weird thing thats been going on in my life.

everytime i lay down to meditate for the last month or so i would feel my bed move, and shake, and it would feel as if someone was bouncing on my bed.

however i just chalked that up to my imagination and would brush it off, recently however i could have sworn i saw this light orb fly past my bed and everytime i close my eyes to sleep the bouncing starts on my bed.

Last night i could have sworn something grabbed my leg.

wth is going on ...if this is a spirit does anyone know how to get rid of it? or catch it?

i just dont wanna try something that wont work and piss it off or something..HELP?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The more you believe
the more you will slowly open a portal
the more things will appear to you
worst case scenarios .. watch Paranormal Activity (the movies)
based on true event

meditate on hope in humanity and that the 21 december is approaching

Never had anything except shadow when i close my eyes
human imagination can really play tricks on you
edit on 3/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatwentwrong11001

Honestly it sounds more like your meditation was getting you close to an OBE. It's pretty common to experience physical and auditory happenings as you're getting close. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I found a solution for you

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have a whistler in my basement and finally, my husband has heard ?him?, too. At night while researching ATS, et al, I feel like something rushes me while I'm on my bed (every night). Like a quick nosy energy quickly coming towards me from the right side of my bed. We feel as though we are being watched while we are in the basement.

Our home was built in 1938 and it's very possible someone had passed here. My big strong brother in law moved in the basement and he was so scared of the "feeling" he remained spooked for 3-months. BTW, my basement is dolled up and doesn't look like it feels.

You can accept it and or you can cast it down. Either way, we considered having someone bless our home. Maybe, but we are seriously under attack and we just do not fight this way. If you figure out a plan, let me know and I'm all in.

Wacky?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Very, very simple remedy here. Trust me I am 1 for 1 with it, lol. Just ask them to simply leave you alone...nicely of course and they will leave you.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Do you sleep in the basement?

I think it has something to do with your meditation. Are you taking or smoking anything to help you relax? Drinking tea or maybe lighting an incense cone?

Try to get some pics or video!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Very, very simple remedy here. Trust me I am 1 for 1 with it, lol. Just ask them to simply leave you alone...nicely of course and they will leave you.

Hey there guys ... HawkeyeNation is absolutely right ... sometimes it is just that simple. Failing that (and try it a few times if necessary) try smudging the basement with white sage (good energy cleanser used by North American Indians).

Give this a chance but if you still have problems in about 3-4 weeks or it gets worse let me know and I'll offer some more long distance help ... I've lived and dealt with the paranormal all my life (the 'para' is my normal so to speak
) ... and Ben is correct the film 'Paranormal Activity' was based on a true story but by the time it has been Hollywoodized it becomes more of a joke aimed at purposely making people jump in their cinema seats.

I speak as someone who has dealt with the real thing over a period of more than a year during the 'Red Eyes' case with my W.I.S.P.S girls (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source). I'm always happy to help/advise when and where I can but try the simple solution first like HawkeyeNation suggested.

Woody

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
ive tried asking it to stay away from my bed or to just let me sleep but its like its trying to keep me awake.

everytime i start dozing off itll bounce at my feet and if i choose to ignore it itll start bouncing right next to my head. freaking annoying.

ill try a few more times to ask it to leave and hopefully thatll work.. i just wanna be able to sleep undisturbed.'

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatwentwrong11001
ive tried asking it to stay away from my bed or to just let me sleep but its like its trying to keep me awake.

everytime i start dozing off itll bounce at my feet and if i choose to ignore it itll start bouncing right next to my head. freaking annoying.

ill try a few more times to ask it to leave and hopefully thatll work.. i just wanna be able to sleep undisturbed.'

Alternativly, you could ask it to show itself to you when you meditate and ask it why it's trying to attract your attention ... sounds like a child to me.

Woody

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I once knew a beautiful girl named Jemimah. She die of sleeping sickness. Her last words were "Mom, there are children jumping on the bed. Make them stop". Check your health.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I once knew a beautiful girl named Jemimah. She die of sleeping sickness. Her last words were "Mom, there are children jumping on the bed. Make them stop". Check your health.

What is sleeping sickness?
Is it like sleep apnea?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

K right off the bat there are some legalities involved here. I'd write up a rental agreement, if not now then right now. The only things you are obligated to provide are basic utilities and a place to hang his clothes. Don't forget to include him when Census comes calling.

You're just looking for a dependent to claim right ? Gotchya ! :

edit on 5-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Be nice to it and stay calm.

Beings of other dimensions are attracted to energy. Negative ones are attracted to negative energy. Fear and Anger are negative energy.

Remain calm and in positive energy.

They might also be attracted to the flame of a candle because of the energy it puts out.

I think it was Mary Ann Winkowski (the real Ghost Whisperer) - - - that suggested if a funeral is going on near your house - - tell them where it is and ask them to go to the light.

edit on 5-3-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Woodwytch and Hawkeye nailed it.

I am also 1 for 1 when using the direct approach.

If it is scaring or annoying you, or impacting your life negatively, then you have to be direct and firm in ruling over your domain. You home is your domain.

On the other hand, if you are curious about it, and it seems harmless, and then embrace it and see what happens. Some people will say to be very careful with that, because you may not know what you are getting involved with, and depending on your level of mental strength, they might be correct. For me, I just can't figure out why I should fear something that is barely cognizable in the first place. I mean, getting rid of it for good is as simple as becoming a skeptic or putting up a camera! The complete lack of proof of anything paranormal is evidence of how simple they are to get rid of. Just try to prove it exists, and it will be gone in a flash.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Did you try bouncing on the bed with it after you feel "it" doing it? Next time wake right up and start jumping up and down on your bed with it, have some fun.....That excitement and excersise might just do the trick in putting you to bed.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You wanna scare the bejesus out of it so-to-speak? Tell it you belong to Jesus and to take it up with him.

Say it like you mean it, though...or it will go all banshee on you.

Barring your willingness to do that, just take getreadyalready and woodwytch's advice. For occultists they are fairly responsible and knowledgeable about such things and will hopefully keep you from making things worse.

Why does the name of Jesus work for so many folk, when nothing else does? Good question. Seek & Ye Shall Find.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It's the fear in you that's crippling you.
Learn to get rid of it and it will disapear.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hi there!

This sounds very similar to what I am experiencing at the moment! But I only have the shaking of the bed and weird noises in the basement below the bedroom every night at the same time. Tonite I am actually going to try and do some recording with a camera and a journalists recorderthinghy in the basement.
Anyway, I am also going to try smudging when I get hold of some sage, even tho it might not be an actual ghost.

I suspect there is a ghost in my bedroom.. Help?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It's Tony Blair, he has lairs all over the world.

He wont hurt you, just make him feel good about his self and tell him the Iraq war was legal then you'll be fine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join