It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Butch Witkowski and Human Mutilations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The topic of human mutilations is sure a touchy one, and the biggest advocate of the phenomenon seems to be a man called Butch Witkowski, who worked as a homicide detective for many years (or so he claims). What's your take on this man and the phenomenon of human mutilations in general, there seem to be some credible cases, such as the one from 1994 in Brazil, where an autopsy report couldn't pinpoint a clear cause of death, apart from stating it's ''massive trauma.'' If there's a thread about this, please direct me to it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

Throughout the history of this planet, people have demonstrated a capability to perform heinous acts on a scale that is incomprehensible to me. When there is a case of human mutilation, you are sure to find a human culprit that is the perpetrator.

There have been discussions of Aliens being behind some of these acts, and reports of mutilations that people do not believe could be performed by human hands – but when it comes to evil, I believe the human heart is unlimited in its creativity.

Anything is possible, but I tend to lean towards a more humanistic cause than paranormal or super-terrestrial.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

Throughout the history of this planet, people have demonstrated a capability to perform heinous acts on a scale that is incomprehensible to me. When there is a case of human mutilation, you are sure to find a human culprit that is the perpetrator.

There have been discussions of Aliens being behind some of these acts, and reports of mutilations that people do not believe could be performed by human hands – but when it comes to evil, I believe the human heart is unlimited in its creativity.

Anything is possible, but I tend to lean towards a more humanistic cause than paranormal or super-terrestrial.

Yes, but if some cases of mutilations go beyond human capacity to inflict pain due to technological reasons, then there's definitely something more going on.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

post by survivaloftheslickest
If there's a thread about this, please direct me to it.

Or you could use ATS search yourself ,give it a try .... its not hard
Here's a starter
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There are more but you will have to find them yourself

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Have you checked out the Dyatlov Pass Incident? Several Threads have been posted here over the years. It was one of those cases that couldn't be passed of as ' Human on Human' or could it? Do you have a link to any information you've found about the subject? I've never heard of Witkowski but I'm gunna research him. See what he has to say. Its a creepy subject, weather its humans doing it or something else. I always assumed it could be a man made phenomenon but there are always cases that seem to put that theory to rest like the one mentioned above.
TXML

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I call your attention to three that i have heard of........
Brazil.....male found near resevoir....typical cattle parts missing......
White Sands, New mexico.....Air Force personnel, male, corporal,
Abducted in front of one witness, an officer in same service....
The two were out in the desert looking for rocket parts from a launch....
They separated, and shortly after the officer heard the man yell for help....
He returned to find the man nowhere in sight, and a saucer taking off right in front of him.
He was charged with murder, and released three days later when the body was returned to the same place it was taken...minus the usual cattle mutilated parts as per usual....
The third is speculation born of a statement read in a long ago forgotten UFO book, by some associate of J Allan Hynek...........
This individual was not about to divulge information about mutilations associated with the Hudson valley Triangle sightings.....except to say thaat Dr Hynek was so disturbed about them he would not speak about it publicly.....
I have since searched for any other ref but have found none as yet...its been years tho......

The first two can be found on the net....
peace bro

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
In a rarely told version of history highly suppressed by elites with possible reptilian connections, Jack the Ripper was actually a young reptilian ET who had chosen human mutilator as his calling but in the end just wasn't cut out for it for the simple reason he couldn't keep his hand steady. During his apprenticeship period in London of the late 1880's, his workmanship was shown to be so horrendous that he had to be permanently banned by the council from touching a human body ever again.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
Have you checked out the Dyatlov Pass Incident? Several Threads have been posted here over the years. It was one of those cases that couldn't be passed of as ' Human on Human' or could it? Do you have a link to any information you've found about the subject? I've never heard of Witkowski but I'm gunna research him. See what he has to say. Its a creepy subject, weather its humans doing it or something else. I always assumed it could be a man made phenomenon but there are always cases that seem to put that theory to rest like the one mentioned above.
TXML

Just search ''Butch Witkowski human mutilations'' and it'll be there.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

A few years ago on ATS there was a thread about a Pennsylvania man that went up a mountain by his home on a ATS. I'm short on the actual details but there was much mystery around his death and I believe it was hushed up. As I recall, his body, or maybe his underwear, was found in a tree which would have been impossible to have happened naturally. And there were some preculiar damage to the body also.

This case needs to be brought forth for a repeat appearance (given some of the poor quality material on ATS of late.

top topics

join