It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banker with $3.4 million dollar home stabbed cab driver over $204 cab ride

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

And if you read the article you would see that that statement isn't true

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

True enough. The driver should have just let the guy get out and then gone and notified the police. I always thought Yellow Cabs had a griller or something between the passenger and the driver too, but maybe I watch too many movies. I do know it can be a risky job, people running off without paying, robbery, etc. Maybe the driver (and possibly the banker) just had a bad day. I bet the banker is wishing he'd paid that measly 204 dollars now though.

Are cams something they have in Taxi's these days as standard, like busses, trains and underground trains?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well, I guess a story like this goes to show that human trash exists on skid row and within the executive boardroom alike. Money doesn't make anyone a decent human being. They just become a rich piece of trash. Of course....that means good decent people exist in both places too.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Too bad the cabbie wasn't packing some heat, like I would have been. Send a bullet his way and he would be singing a different tune. He wakes up every morning and F***'s the average Joe, what's the difference?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Really? You would get out a knife and cut him to get him to stop, rather than paying him what YOU OWE to get him to stop?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join