It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate Run Governments Within 10 Years.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
With the introduction of "corporate police" working alongside Government run police in the UK, we have started on the slippery slope to total corporate power over the citizen.

To quote Barry S, "we need a private military as big and as strong as the government military". What the "fake IMO" President means by this is simple. When he states "we" that does not mean yhe American people as you may believe, it means the corporation whom he answers to. The TSA is the dtart of this slippery slope in yhe USA.

The cat is out of the bag now, thats for certain. As such the corporations (banks, energy, military), or yiu vould say, the mega-rich, will be speeding up thier march for absolute power. "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely".

We have seen time and again how corporations have influence over our so called "democratic leaders". True democracy should ensure that people have the power. What this meams is that even a deaf, blind and dumb and homelessmperson has as much right to determine thier destiny and that of humanity as the richest man on earth.

Just because one is born into momey does not give them the right to determine the destiny of humanity.

Within 10 years from now, governments in Europe and the USA will be history, mark my words carefully. I do not say this on a whim, plenty of research has gone into this statement.

Within 25 years those whom are of no use to the corporation will ultimately be killed off. If you cannot provide for the rich you will be of no use, period.

I say "cannot provide for the rich" because I am drawing on history. This is what we do now, we provide for the rich at slave wages. It will no longer be "working for a better humanity", so we can kiss the star trek future goodbye.

To pull this off they need to divide humanity between those who believe in a corporate based government (mind-control in latin), and thise who believe people should have the power. So the final big lie to expect from the corporate globalist traders is this, "a corporate government will work humanity for a better future". Well if you believe this lie when it is told you may as well shoot yourself in the head, because your an idiot.

Corporate power is all about money and competition within. People Compete for positions in corporations as corporations compete for global resources.

Corporate governance will ensure humanity will never get away from wars, if corporations get the power they want then you will see wars for resources even worse than we see today.

However, many will be sold on the notion of a corporate run government. They will believe the lies and propaganda they are thrown, but only those who have no real compassion for others will be those who say yes to absolute corporate power.

We know all to well that corporations, momey and power are breeding grounds for serious corruption. So if you think that a corporate government is going to save you, then you need your head examined.

TMW

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

For those who are not that good with US politics ,can you clarify who is Barry S. Also - isn't it mutiny to call for private armies?
Edit:
Oops, it is UK politics apparently. I still have no idea what you talk about though.
edit on 5-3-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Barry Soetoro.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

If you dont understand what I am talking about then maybe you shouldnt have tried reading the thread. I think the title is pretty obvious.

This thread is about the corporate takeover of the US and Europe by the richest people on the planet. Hope that clears things up for you.

These richest people have been using think tanks for ages in an attempt to determine the best approach to absolute power.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The military is not a Corperation. It is a arm of the Gov't. But yes...Corperations do use the military as a means to the end, ie: Profit.

It would be interesting to see these Private Armies go up against the US Military if the Pentagon decided that the they were a "Domestic Enemy" at some point.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Thank you for the clarification.

If you dont understand what I am talking about then maybe you shouldnt have tried reading the thread. I think the title is pretty obvious.

Though the hostility is pretty weird. From where i stand knwoing who is the politican apparently calling for private armies is important, but it is just me.
Enjoy the thread. Hope that only those who understand it would read it though how they will know that they understand it before actual reading - i do not know.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I dont know where you get your information from, Blackwater is corporate based and they are getting massive. The corporations have thier own Air Force, Navy and Army.
Private corporations are taking over the police in the UK and it will be the same soon in the USA. Many police will be asked to fill in new forms of employment.

The last thing the corporations want is for people to swear an oath to the constitution.

Please believe me when I say this, in Italy they are introducing a Corporate run system now as they are in greece also.

This is about to be played out across Europe and the USA.

But to do this they need to bring down the US government first. This will be acheived by utilising a nukber of methods including corruption, voting fraud, fake borth certificates and the rest of it.

Unless people wake up to reality then they will have a new reality thrust upon them. This is going to shock millions.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Maybe I should just state the fact that corporations have more momey than governments and many human beings are greedy and will follow the money. This will lead to corporate governance by a corrupt few.

Sorry about typos I am on my Iphone and suffering from a tooth pulling session so a little drugged up also

edit on 5-3-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typos.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I'm just saying that there are more people in uniform who do take their oath seriously than you think.

If the US Military were to rise up to defend the American people from a private army such as XE (Blackwaters new name BTW) than the private army would be in for a rude awakening.

Of course there would be martial law which in and of itself would not be a good thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I think we already have corporation's running most countries.

You can see this if you look at the revolving door policies between government's, corporation's and regulators. It is always the same people going backwards and forwards between each.

The nature of UK political parties ensures that this is taken even further in the form of corporate donations to the main parties, ie, you let me dump toxic waste in your back yard and ill give you funds to achieve more seats in parliament and so on.

You cannot get anywhere in the political system without corrupting yourself in the process as you must make corporate promises to get financial support.

I think the only difference would be the outward appearance and we are slowly tip-toeing towards that as you suggest.

The one thing (if you are going to play the game as it is right now) that I believe the political system not just in the UK could benefit from is capped political donations that are from citizens only. This would be a start towards reducing corruption, would allow more choice and it would ensure people have a fair say in that choice. Do not mistake that for the current political reforms that are being suggested, where political parties receive donations from the tax payer based on voting majorities.

There are so many angles that it is almost impossible to stop this from happening as long as we have debt based money in place of real currencies. Ultimately, if a private firm is charging interest on a government's own money, that says it right there about who is really in charge.

It all depends on how deep you want to look at it.

Just my thoughts.

edit on 5-3-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I know there are many patriots out there, I love my country and not money. My life is fulfilled not by money but by my daughter whom I love very much. I dont want my daughter having to grow up under a tyrannical fascist corporate governance system.

As for oath keeping, I believe the corporate military do not take an oath to the constitution. They are basically mercenaries.

The governments are stating that they are bankrupt, well this is complete bull. But those in power want to retain power and the only way to do that is to trash democracy without people rising up. And the only way yo do that is to offer the public an alternative form of governance, corporatism. They will state that the government is no longer working and the COG will be a corporate form of marshall governance.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well, corporations are already running some of our schools and prisons and have been contracted for major portions of our defense. Running the government is only the natural evolution of unchecked capitalism.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

you seem to have missed the news TSA DHS BP GM and all the bank bail outs, what more proof do you need that the sell out, buy up is complete, Obamacare? or the only corn that one can buy is from monsanto.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Looks like the book 1984 by george orwell is playing out perfectly, i've not even finished the book yet but i can still see that we are already very much controlled in everyway, its really horrifying, and the worse thing is that most people are completely unaware of the manipulation going on, and when you try to show them they just don't get it at all, either that or they just don't want to believe. there will be no place for the likes of us soon in this world

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

As soon as the gov er mil went to privet security for protection and Intel, then it, the mil became a corporation, they do not use mil transport for mil personal, they use privet air, troop transport should be gov, from home to battle ground and then home, not the way it is now.

edit on 5-3-2012 by bekod because: editing

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by KillerQueen

yep i forgot that, How was the USA sold out to Corporations? by the bail outs not that we own them they own us

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
In 10 years? What do we have now then?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The UNITED STATES already IS a corporation. One that has been in receivership since 1933. The military is the corporation's enforcement arm. So is the IRS and the TSA/DHS.

Blackwater XE etc. are private corporate armies. Even worse, but it's still basically the same thing.

You guys are way behind. This stuff is not just happening all of a sudden, it's been set up for a hundred years.

famguardian.org...

top topics

join