It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

SAY it ain't so, Joe: PRESIDENT BOEHNER?

page: 2
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope
 



Look at it the other way: What would happen if the president were completely unwilling to make any compromise on topics he attaches importance to, like health care? NOTHING would happen, as the hardliners like the teaparty and other far-rightwing Republicans are completely unable to do any compromise.


Perception of Posture , reading body language is an art we sitting at the PC for get all about. Perception of Posture is a large communication in Global Affairs.Other Cultures Largely communicate with posture.
Obama after election went on a BUTT KISSING mission directed at opposition to western diplomacy.
Here at home he threw out some cash to the Ghetto Folk, remember (I want my Obama Money, where's my Obama money) while TARP recipients were plotting bankruptcy




posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender
 


Time has already told Obama is going nowhere

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What did anyone really expect to happen with Obama? Some green behind the ears senator with zero experience in just about anything but "community organizer" and public speaking who had an extremely short track record, but one that was so far left that it made Kennedy look like Rush, and add in that all his mentoring was in the state with the most corrupt political system in the country.

I think everyone got just what they voted for.... congratz!!

I had one of my children born overseas(on a US base no less) and it was a huge process through the Embassy to get him declared as an American. I'm sure back in the 60s it was a much easier task to just fly to Hawaii and get some legal docs on a new born to make them an American even when they were not.

Do I believe he was not born in Hawaii? I sure do, does it matter now, nope.....

edit on 6-3-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
What did anyone really expect to happen with Obama? Some green behind the ears senator with zero experience in just about anything but "community organizer" and public speaking who had an extremely short track record, but one that was so far left that it made Kennedy look like Rush, and add in that all his mentoring was in the state with the most corrupt political system in the country.

I think everyone got just what they voted for.... congratz!!

I had one of my children born overseas(on a US base no less) and it was a huge process through the Embassy to get him declared as an American. I'm sure back in the 60s it was a much easier task to just fly to Hawaii and get some legal docs on a new born to make them an American even when they were not.

Do I believe he was not born in Hawaii? I sure do, does it matter now, nope.....

edit on 6-3-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)


just read your post here, as I am reading I had a thought. How does it seem that this guy was set up to be president from his birth? I will not repeat where my mind then took me, I would lose any credibility I do have



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
For all the dense people out there shouting- "it doesn't matter!" "it's too late!" "he's only got a few months left, why do you care?" "this is pointless!" ETC ETC....

IT MATTERS BECAUSE OBAMA WOULD NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A SECOND TERM.

Obama is shady as hell- I HOPE this pans out and we get rid of him and his pathetic unqualified butt!

I'd like to purge a good 50-75% of Congress as well!
Talk about a train wreck.
A bunch of special ed. elementary school kids could make more progress than these imbeciles.

edit on 6-3-2012 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender


just read your post here, as I am reading I had a thought. How does it seem that this guy was set up to be president from his birth? I will not repeat where my mind then took me, I would lose any credibility I do have


There was no "plan" at all, just a normal process back then when someone has money and a desire to do it. Under normal conditions it would go unnoticed, but hey I'm sure no one thought he might be president one day.

The "plan" started some time when he was new in politics. If you look at his associations, backers and close confidents, back in the day, there was a seed planted with him and this one just happen to be fruitful. I'm sure he is not the only one backed by the far left agenda, just one that became successful.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg


IT MATTERS BECAUSE OBAMA WOULD NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A SECOND TERM.


There was a saying when Obama was elected... 4 years of Obama will ensure 16 years of a republican president....I think he is well on that course. It becomes a point of not actually voting for anyone in particular, but more of a bipartisan vote to get him out.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by rebellender


just read your post here, as I am reading I had a thought. How does it seem that this guy was set up to be president from his birth? I will not repeat where my mind then took me, I would lose any credibility I do have


There was no "plan" at all, just a normal process back then when someone has money and a desire to do it. Under normal conditions it would go unnoticed, but hey I'm sure no one thought he might be president one day.

The "plan" started some time when he was new in politics. If you look at his associations, backers and close confidents, back in the day, there was a seed planted with him and this one just happen to be fruitful. I'm sure he is not the only one backed by the far left agenda, just one that became successful.



I know, I know , it was just where my mind went, looking back, as if he had been groomed all along,



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender
 


I think we already had a president with that nickname....Mr Clinton....


Sorry Bill, I actually didn't mind you in office....Just a bad attempt at a joke on Boehner's be-half....


Okay I am done now.....



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by rebellender
 


I think we already had a president with that nickname....Mr Clinton....


Sorry Bill, I actually didn't mind you in office....Just a bad attempt at a joke on Boehner's be-half....


Okay I am done now.....

I got it and

would still like to party with Willy though

edit on 6-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The premis is faulty. Biden would be President, would pick a new vice president, and Boehner would get nowhere near the presidency. The succession would happen just like it did with Nixon.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

I know, I know , it was just where my mind went, looking back, as if he had been groomed all along,


Would that be Oman IV or Oman V? hehe



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The whole birther conspiracy has been widely discredited.

Whatever happened to Donald Trump's "you won't believe what my team found in Hawaii"?



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero
 


didnt watch them, dont know but you get the idea, more I think about it, never mind



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join