It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAY it ain't so, Joe: PRESIDENT BOEHNER?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Its Headlines now. If Barry gets fired and its a big if right now,so would Vice Pres. Joe Biden do to the Illegal ticket. Bring on speaker of the House John Boehner as President. Also on the oust is every single Executive Order created and every Bill signed by the Obama Administration

Say It Aint so Joe, President Boehner?

What would happen if an investigation into Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president launched by “America’s toughest sheriff” – Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County – actually led to Obama being ousted from office? If the election ballots carrying Obama’s name were ruled null and void because of Obama’s ineligibility to be on them, some have speculated, Vice President Joe Biden wouldn’t be duly elected either, meaning the Constitution’s order of succession would make Speaker of the House John Boehner, R-Ohio, president until the next election.

"I love it when a good plan comes together." Hannibal Smith: The A-Team
edit on 5-3-2012 by rebellender because: added content

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
that would be awesome..i mean bad ..but, awesome..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
that would be awesome..i mean bad ..but, awesome..

Ah come on, it would be a tearful
but cheerful experience

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Obama is going nowhere.

Keep on fantasizing.

WND isn't a good source anyway.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Obama is going nowhere.

Keep on fantasizing.

WND isn't a good source anyway.

WND doesn't have to be a good source since it is a purely Hypothetical Question.
Also stated it a big If

Obama going nowhere? Time will tell , no?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Simply, no. GWB did far more dubious things to get elected (think "Florida"), and he stood in office till the last day.

Birthers will not be able to get Obama out of the White House, completely implausible. A president going out of office over a scanned document? Really?

Come on. Thats completely unrealistic. If it would be SO easy to get rid of him, someone MUCH more potent than you and me would have gone that way long ago.

Birthers, your case is null and void. Discuss layers and thoughts and protract these discussions as long as you want, Obama will not get kicked out of office over this.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

I see this going somewhere, there simply is too much power at stake, too much power.
edit on 5-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Simply, no. GWB did far more dubious things to get elected (think "Florida"), and he stood in office till the last day.

Birthers will not be able to get Obama out of the White House, completely implausible. A president going out of office over a scanned document? Really?

Come on. Thats completely unrealistic. If it would be SO easy to get rid of him, someone MUCH more potent than you and me would have gone that way long ago.

Birthers, your case is null and void. Discuss layers and thoughts and protract these discussions as long as you want, Obama will not get kicked out of office over this.

Don't you just dig the way Obama lovers always change the subject to 'somebody else' when their guy is criticized. Somebody else was worse???? Bwahahaha, come on man, defend your guy for a change.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If Barry gets fired and its a big if right now,so would Vice Pres. Joe Biden do to the Illegal ticket.

I am not so sure Biden wouldn't just get the nod. Even if Obama is proven to have committed fraud and is given the boot, I would think unless Biden was also implicated and charged his position would hold. At the very least even if Biden was implicated and charged as well, I would imagine he would also have to go through the impeachment process and a separate one. I don't think it would be two birds with one stone here.

Also, Boehner as president scares the crap out of me. He is a behind the scenes scratch my back I scratch yours, the terrorist are under my bed so lets spy on everybody shady deal maker. I think he could do a lot of damage to civil liberties in a short amount of time. No worse than Obama has been or Biden would be. Just bad in his own way.

It says a lot when these are the USA's top 3 guys. Is there a shaking my head and muttering curse words emoticon...

edit on 5-3-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
Its Headlines now. If Barry gets fired and its a big if right now,so would Vice Pres. Joe Biden do to the Illegal ticket. Bring on speaker of the House John Boehner as President

What would happen if an investigation into Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president launched by “America’s toughest sheriff” – Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County – actually led to Obama being ousted from office? If the election ballots carrying Obama’s name were ruled null and void because of Obama’s ineligibility to be on them, some have speculated, Vice President Joe Biden wouldn’t be duly elected either, meaning the Constitution’s order of succession would make Speaker of the House John Boehner, R-Ohio, president until the next election.

Out with the marxist-communist Obama.
In with the corporatist Boehner.

The people lose again.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by rebellender
Its Headlines now. If Barry gets fired and its a big if right now,so would Vice Pres. Joe Biden do to the Illegal ticket. Bring on speaker of the House John Boehner as President

Out with the marxist-communist Obama.
In with the corporatist Boehner.

The people lose again.

I am somewhat a anti-zionist myself but I know one thing for sure, there is no money without a bank, and after watching the Hoffmans mine gold I dont want a mine in my back yard.
Come up with a new plan buddy or adapt to this one

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Who knows if President Boehner takes the throne
At the end of the day you'd need some pretty hard evidence to erect Boehner as the new commander n chief

It's sad that a stiff like Arpaio is the one spearheading this though

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It's a fine time to be a conspiracy theorist nowadays.

Becase (in my humble) things are coming to a boil. The constnt assaults on our freedoms is coming from all fronts, all sides.

The Obama-birth record issue won't die. His attempts at usurpting the Constitution are going to come to a head when the Supreme Court rules. His weak foreign policy is reflected and onlysurpassed by his massive levl of indecision.

Will he leave? Not without an ugly knock-down drag-out fight.
He's shown that he, himself, is not afraid to play the race card. Regardless of the issue.

So Boehner as POTUS? Possible. But after the bloody civil war initiated by Obama, hopefully a better man would emerge.

Interesting topic though.

S&F

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Did you know Breitbart spoke with Sheriff Arpaio the night of his death?

Funny how Arpaio's office was raided by the Department of Justice right after he announced the BC investigation.

Joe better up that life insurance before the Chicago mob comes a knockin.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
It's sad that a stiff like Arpaio is the one spearheading this though

I wonder do Arizona tax dollars pay for Arpaio's partisan publicity stunts? Maybe this one was a joint project with Boehner.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Too bad Boehner is a tool, too.

I’ve thought through all of the possible scenarios of an Obama impeachment and unfortunately the outcome isn’t very good and never has been; imagine President Pelosi during the first 2 years!!!!!

I think we’re going to have to wait until January to see a new POTUS.

That is of course IF we’re all still here in January!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That is of course IF we’re all still here in January!

survey says,(in my best Richard Dawson, but not before I kiss the ladies)

we will be here!!!! #1 answer

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Obama is going nowhere.

Keep on fantasizing.

Yep. Hes not going anywhere. People will reelect this warmonger,who is complacent in killing American citizens,and has failed as a President.The same guy who promised to shut down Gitmo,and signed in bills such as NDAA,and Obamacare. Polarizing America,and bowing to everyone he can bow to,is what hes about. This Warmongering President,is worse then Bush.ANYBODY is better then Obama...

Scratch that.....throw Pelosi in there,and Sarah Palin too........

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2XOHsurf

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Don't you just dig the way Obama lovers always change the subject to 'somebody else' when their guy is criticized. Somebody else was worse???? Bwahahaha, come on man, defend your guy for a change.

Did you even read my posting for more than the first line?

First, I didn't vote for him, as I'm obviously not a US-citizen.

Second, your posting was the EXACT picture of what you accused me - a single sentence to reverse the blame while giving none of your side to be discussed. I think that your posting was mostly a simple, very simple rant.

Meh, whatever.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I think, I see your problem with your president: you take his willingness to cooperate by compromise as a sign of weakness.

That is not correct.

Look at it the other way: What would happen if the president were completely unwilling to make any compromise on topics he attaches importance to, like health care? NOTHING would happen, as the hardliners like the teaparty and other far-rightwing Republicans are completely unable to do any compromise.

So, if he wants ANYTHING to happen, he has to work a way through the other arm of your legislative. Your hardliners could lean back with a big, selfrightous smile on their faces as they made the PRESIDENT come crawling to them so he could achieve even a little ANYTHING.

That is no sign of weakness from your president, that is a sign of greatness and altruism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join