It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

footage from Area51 hangar showing UFO and aliens ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Looks like a scene from a video game to me.
Deffo CGI.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That's definately not CG work. It looks like a movie set to me though. I would love for it to be real, I really would, but why would a ufo appear to have three heads embedded in it? The heads could possibly be CG though?

It really does seem like a movie prop or something. At least it's not a blurry light in a black sky with no point of reference for once!

S+F Cheers!
edit on 5-3-2012 by BoneMosaic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Why only 3 flags? This is by far the best footage of what could actually be a REAL UFO smuggled out from S4 that i have EVER SEEN and definitely the best on ATS so far... Come on people FLAG THIS we need more people at work debunking this one. (Or confirming it´s authenticity.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
interesting, would be intense if it were real.

what's with the need to edit in music though? but not use a rolling camera or at least on a tri pod?

makes it feel like def CGI with a shaky camera hand for the "natural' effect, music added to make it creepy. it must be leftover hollywood stuff because it is elabrate to look at. i'm even liking the color of the skin glowing... like it's got blood in it..and real tissues...similar to what you see when you shine a light through your face.

the pink sparks in the eyes are completely ruining it for me though. doesn't look natural at all, imo. looks like drawn in currents but just on the surface of the eyes and not inside of them shining through... assuming this is supposed to be transfiguration or life support with loads of energy being run through the beings...and would it really be making those weird bubbly sounds. that sound sounds like a commonly used sound effect in movies.

hell, it kinda sounds like the sound effect used when Samus morphs into a ball and rolls into certain walls in the very first metroid game on old nintendo console.

interesting, but fake. there's my take.
edit on 5-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
i have seen space ships..now never that close..ok...but to me it doesnt look real...i have never seen a ship like that..lol..looks more like a horror film to me..lol

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoneMosaic
That's definately not CG work. It looks like a movie set to me though. I would love for it to be real, I really would, but why would a ufo appear to have three heads embedded in it? The heads could possibly be CG though?

It really does seem like a movie prop or something. At least it's not a blurry light in a black sky with no point of reference for once!

S+F Cheers!
edit on 5-3-2012 by BoneMosaic because: (no reason given)

you think that is all props?

hmmm... interesting.

elaborate props.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I flagged this, I would love to get some more people in to view this. It's really very interesting, and as I said I would love for it to be legit.

I'm gonna watch it again.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It's either from 'Cowboys and Aliens' or the Tv series 'Falling Skies'.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
sorry but why don't the security smash the camera? heck where is the security? do they all go on break on the same time? just doesnt add up.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You know there at the beginning when the camera moves down the corridor it looks like the monolith in 2001 space odyssey. And the comment made above about it looking like a horror movie, not saying that the video is the real deal, but I would imagine that if you were that close to one at night, in a dark hanger it would look like something from a horror movie.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

interesting, would be intense if it were real. what's with the need to edit in music though? but not use a rolling camera or at least on a tri pod?

Not sure you understand what you are seeing here. If this is real, do you think they would use a rolling camera or tripod? No WAY. It would have to be filmed undercover, most probably with some kind of spycam or mobile phone cam, to avoid detection. It would then have to be smuggled out and put on youtube asap.

Sure, if it was a film prop a tripod and less shake would be expected.

Not sure if this is real of fake, but if it is fake, it is done by hollywood, who else have the money for these kind of expensive props? Especially just for a short clip like this... doesn´t make sense. So what movies containing UFOs in Hangars do we have coming up in the near future? Battleship? Anything else? Because this would have to be from a move like this, if fake...

Otherwise, pure logic dictates it is most likely REAL.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
sorry but why don't the security smash the camera? heck where is the security? do they all go on break on the same time? just doesnt add up.

good call, very obvious... but I think we here at ats like to secretly hope, pray and believe that something is going to actually be WILLINGLY leaked to us one day in the form of a sketchy and ambiguous video clip.

that's all I can say about that.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

interesting, would be intense if it were real. what's with the need to edit in music though? but not use a rolling camera or at least on a tri pod?

Not sure you understand what you are seeing here. If this is real, do you think they would use a rolling camera or tripod? No WAY. It would have to be filmed undercover, most probably with some kind of spycam or mobile phone cam, to avoid detection. It would then have to be smuggled out and put on youtube asap.

Sure, if it was a film prop a tripod and less shake would be expected.

Not sure if this is real of fake, but if it is fake, it is done by hollywood, who else have the money for these kind of expensive props? Especially just for a short clip like this... doesn´t make sense. So what movies containing UFOs in Hangars do we have coming up in the near future? Battleship? Anything else? Because this would have to be from a move like this, if fake...

Otherwise, pure logic dictates it is most likely REAL.

oh, i understand what you are saying but read my last reply.

if anything like this were to get filmed, security would have to be down with it.

no way is someone going to sneak into such an area with a camera... or their lives for that matter.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yeah, quite possibly, with the right budget and creature effects teams magic can happen.

After viewing again, those "faces" don't appear to be CG to me. I'm not sure, but I'll have to go with a movie on this one. Until convinced otherwise.

Again, it is a very cool vid. (OP's)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was thinking of emailing the vid to Bob Lazar, to get his take on it...but in looking for his email addy, I found this...

Bob Lazar says, "I really had to cut that loose. I don't answer UFO emails anymore, so if anyone is thinking of emailing me, I don't care if you were abducted. I'm sorry to hear about it. Nor do I believe most of the UFO stories." www.8newsnow.com...

I did leave a mssg. for the youtube client that posted the vid, asking him how he obtained the footage...

Oh well.....

Des

edit on 5-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Assuming they even saw him filming. You seem to assume security are all-knowing and all-powerful at places like this. The security is most likely human, and humans make mistakes. Also, this was most likely a scientist at the place filming this, obliged by a NDA not to disclose anything or face life inprisonment, so generally trust is not an issue at places like this. If this is real, this man most likely put his life on the line to get this footage out.

edit on 5-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Maybe it was security that did the filming?

Interesting vid though, looking forward to seeing where this goes...hopefully not in the bin, I need some sort of excitement in my life

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Gov't created aliens for false flag? Looks more real then any other video I've ever seen. Imagine if you saw those flying through citys.

Scratch that I think its from this show, if it is I mean I've never seen it used in the show so I wouldn't know

edit on 5-3-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Assuming they even saw him filming. You seem to assume security are all-knowing and all-powerful at places like this. The security is most likely human, and humans make mistakes. Also, this was most likely a scientist at the place filming this, obliged by a NDA not to disclose anything or face life inprisonment, so generally trust is not an issue at places like this. If this is real, this man most likely put his life on the line to get this footage out.

edit on 5-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

motion detectors... infrared... I'm sure they would have all sorts of detection equipment.

i doubt they would solely rely on humans... i mean SERIOUSLY doubt.

as a matter of fact they would probably use humans as little as possible to avoid leaks, because most people would want to get this story out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join