It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Barry Goldwater UFO Files Now posted (Very Interesting-so far)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I am loving this. Able to track type faces and printing oddities.

How about applying that knowledge to Obama's Birth Cirtificate

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

After a bit more digging, and reflecting upon the replies, i admit....yup...i could be wrong

Though some may accuse me of derailing the thread, i have to disagree. Through my skepticism we have concluded the documents are more than likely real. I believe everything should be scrutinized. I saw an issue, and i raised it.

This was discussed at length, evidence was presented.....so i hold my hands up and admit, i was probably wrong.

I believe threads like this are valuable to the ATS community. A healthy dose of skepticism helps raise issues that may have been missed by someone who wants to believe we are being visited by aliens.

Ive commented on plenty of threads where people ignore or just deny the information presented, without going to the lengths of this thread. ie: I presented evidence, and others presented counter evidence.

Anyways...on to the next thread lol

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Thank you for saying so.

Makes me warm and fuzzy.

Now, lets get back into digging into this stuff, shall we?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The vast majority of scientists would concede the probability of extraterrestrial life is 100% in the universe (drake equation) Intelligient life is, however, a sticky wicket. It takes a very long time to arise and requires improbable events. Placing odds on these events is very difficult. Some gov. letters and second hand proof by witnesses, however credible they are are not convincing to me. This is "big deal" and needs big prove. However i am stil searching. Secondly USofA is not the only country in the world, how come that other countris, can't find "big" prove and they have try (e.g. cometa report, etc.).
Truth is out there, but maybe, too far away (fermi paradox).

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So....... Aliens?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm so glad I found this cuz I had no clue that Barry Goldwater believed in aliens! I was shopping on ebay for a bunch of old erotica (don't judge me) and I came across the Bob Guccione collection. Imagine my surprise when I found out that Guccione and Goldwater were friends and that in Bob's personal files, he has all these letters from Bob related to Omni magazine and extraterrestrials.

So interesting! Anywho, if you're a Guccione and Goldwater geek like me, you can check it out here:
guccionecollection.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Lemay was in charge of SAC. Which means a whole lotta nukes. I wonder why would they not let him in? Maybe he was too mouthy to be trusted.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RichSimps

Old erotica? The good old days, back when women were women and they had hair where it was supposed to be.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join