It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purim: Why War On Persia (Iran) Could Start March 7th

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I already thought of this....Quite possible...But then you had to ruin it with this ridiculous stupidity "And this year this wicked occult ritual of Purim falls on March 7 and 8. "

That's from the link. It's not my quote
Which you would have seen, if you had read the source
edit on 7-3-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well, I don't put much stock into this theory, but as I understand it Purim continues/ends sometime today, the 8th? So far, nothing, but the day isn't over, however due to time zones I'm not sure. Anyway, I saw this article earlier: Does Netanyahu's Bible gift to Obama mean war? CNN link

What shocked me was that the gift was specifically the Book of Esther, which celebrates Purim, which is the story of the Jews annihilating the Persians...apparently Netanyahu also referenced this in an AIPAC speech earlier this week.

I haven't seen this "gift" mentioned on ATS this week, did I miss it? I am going to copy and paste this to a few other related threads.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
so much for a Purim attack. Purim is now over in Israel. No attack. No 'occultic' conspiracy which the Jewish effendis need to follow

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by idk42

which celebrates Purim, which is the story of the Jews annihilating the Persians.

No it isn't.

The Persians, on the contrary, were the ones who sought to annihilate the Jews. Purim is the celebration of the reversal; Mordecai issued an edict saying the Jews who were attacked could DEFEND themselves. It wasn't an attack, but an act of defense.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thread closed(virtually) Purim has come and gone and nothing happened... But it doesn't mean the plans to attack are gone too...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrippler
Thread closed(virtually) Purim has come and gone and nothing happened... But it doesn't mean the plans to attack are gone too...

Technically it doesn't end til sunset tonight. But I think maybe too many people are aware of the various zionist heathen sacrifices and murders, so they will do something small this time. Maybe just torture and kill a few Christian children.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Call me crazy but I think everything was all set and ready to go for the other night but then Iran got one more chance for diplomacy and they decided to take that route, which is great. The talk of war has been intense this past week and leading up to Purim. I believe they (Israel) were ready to strike and was going to do so but then Iran out of nowhere agreed to let IAEA inspectors inside the nuclear facility suspected of covert weapons testing and agreed to more open talks without any preconditions. Why such the sudden change? Because they felt the heat and knew they were extremely close to being attacked! Israel backed off, for now, because if they went ahead with their plans they'd look incredibly stupid after Iran showed some good faith.

That's my opinion.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Your statement makes perfect sense. The upcoming war will not be avoided though. Plus there is the Ides of March. Supposedly the war will start after an important assassination. The Ides of March is know for assassinations. Based on what I've read it seems they'll try to get it going by starting a civil war in Turkey. Anyone care to shed some light on this matter?
Kristjan.
edit on 9-3-2012 by manofearth because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join