It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence on YouTube and Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

OK, FinalAccount2008... Do you have any examples of synchronisities you would like to share?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Holy crap....I just had breakfast and then I look at your username...
I've also been thinking which makes it double weird, not just one part of your username but both.

EDIT: This is huge. I also had a total of 4 things for breakfast.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1
Holy crap....I just had breakfast and then I look at your username...
I've also been thinking which makes it double weird, not just one part of your username but both.

EDIT: This is huge. I also had a total of 4 things for breakfast.

That's great, if you're not joking.... If you are joking the sarcasm is counterproductive.

OK....... Here is another example from me.

Yesterday, I was watching the YouTube video, "E.T. (Cover) Katy Perry..."......... OK......... Here is a screenshot of the video

Then...... this morning, I got a comment on one of my videos. Here is the screenshot

Notice how the ET video has a green background, my video has a green background, and the girls look vaguely similar............. And, they're both wearing blue tops.

Obviously, DharokDude isn't anywhere near as fat as ET Katy Perry girl...... but, you see the similarity.

That would be an example of artificial intelligence, I would think, perhaps through a face-scanning algorithm

OK...... you can go to the comments of my video and see that this woman really did make this comment........ that is........ if this person even exists, and it isn't some kind of AI

If I was faking this....... I would need to have highly advanced face-scanning technology......... as well as a database of millions of YouTube channels......... and computers powerful enough to find a matching image.

And note, DharokDude's account was set up December 4, 2006...... so it's not like I created a dummy account to pretend this happened......

Also... there's another "fat girl" story in the news, on TMZ. Check it out........... Screenshot here........... And note, the TMZ story is from today, March 7, 2012.... as was the YouTube comment I got..... and, as noted, I watched the Katy Perry ET video yesterday...... So, loads of good timing with the "fat girl" thing..........
edit on 7-3-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought

OK, FinalAccount2008... Do you have any examples of synchronisities you would like to share?

I bear witness to a cub playing sports games. I tear victims and deduct, 'cause they're short-veined. I need my mind aligned with source frame for more fame. I had a dream two nights ago about a married couple whom I haven't seen in about four years. In my dream I was trying to get a couple bucks worth of gas into my done buggy so I could get out to their recording studio which used to be in the town I now live in. The next day they had contacted me through a mutual fence to say come up a few states to the desert so we can record! I've got many, many, many more but I know spewing them as though it was my last day to live would only serve to make me feel like a kook and project that insecurity outward.

If we're to be revolutionaries, we've got to "keep it together" so to speak. But thanks for asking, and if you have any good convincing evidence of the hollow earth theory I'd love to hear it in your next thread.

Jackal.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Synchronicities... yes..... Hollow Earth.... no. Absolutely no one credible says the Earth is hollow.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

DAT "E.T. (Cover) Katy Perry..." screen... wow.

Anyways I have some questions to you OPie, if I may:

1. How old are you?
2. How long have you experienced these, let's admit, peculiar situations?
3. How much time daily do you spend on the internet?
4. How much are you into conspiracies?
5. How 'deep' on the net have you been? Ever wandering into dark TOR terrytories?
6. Heve you ever been 'offline' for more than a day, and if yes, have such strange occurrances happen?

You surely took some time to document your beliefs and theory and thus I rule out 'you're a troll' version, however I am not quite sure of 'too much of the internet' one.

Let's start from here, I'm interested.
edit on 7-3-2012 by gigaherc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

(10) I was having lunch, and said out loud "I'm hungry".... A few minutes later, I got a YouTube email, with a comment, "mmmm I'm hungry"...... Screenshot here.

Who says while they are having lunch, OUTLOUD, "I'm hungry".

That activity is often prefaced by such words. I aint buying it.

Check your ebay account: You just bought a used copy of Men In Black.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gigaherc

DAT "E.T. (Cover) Katy Perry..." screen... wow.

Glad to see that someone understands what the hell I'm talking about....

Originally posted by gigaherc
Anyways I have some questions to you OPie, if I may:

1. How old are you?
2. How long have you experienced these, let's admit, peculiar situations?
3. How much time daily do you spend on the internet?
4. How much are you into conspiracies?
5. How 'deep' on the net have you been? Ever wandering into dark TOR terrytories?
6. Heve you ever been 'offline' for more than a day, and if yes, have such strange occurrances happen?

1. Not going to tell anyone my age. I could be lying to you, anyway.

2. I've been documenting these since 2007... It all started in 2007.... when I was reading about Project Artichoke ..... and then, we had dinner, and it was artichoke for starters.... I had never had artichoke before, or read about Project Artichoke.......... I documented this in my post here.

3. It depends what I'm doing. I usually spend hours every day.... but I don't claim everything is a synchronicity. All the ones I've picked are blatant synchronicities.

4. I used to be a big conspiracy theorist.... Now, I don't believe in many at all..... Basically, there are corporations who try to lobby government, and you get sex scandals like the Monica Lewinsky thing.... and you get people like Michael Chertoff using his government connections to profit from TSA body scanners........ Aside from that, I don't believe in any stupid Satanic conspiracy, or Bohemian Grove, or 9/11 was an inside job..... or any of the stupid stuff...... I believe in basic forms of corruption, because that's human nature.

5. I have used Tor.

6. Yes, I've been offline for more than a day, and I get synchronicities...... As I documented here.... I was walking around a shopping mall, thought of Dennis Kucinich.... and then got home, and someone sat me down to watch TV, and within 10 seconds, Dennis Kucinich was being interviewed on Sky News...... That day...... and actually, for that month, I didn't use the Internet much at all........... You have to realise, though....... a mobile phone is a computer........ a TV is a computer......... And there are satellite/TV/WiFi microwaves everywhere.

---------------------------------

By the way...... regarding the Katy Perry thing........ I was walking around today....... and on my journey, there was a piece of paper on the floor (the only piece)........ and check out what it had on it.........

It's funny, because there was this time I was writing on my local computer about Tom Cruise, and the next day, there was a piece of paper on the floor with a headline with "Cruise" in it (not Tom Cruise, though, but still, "Cruise")............ And on that same day, I was writing about the UK restaurant chain, Frankie and Benny's, and I walked into the grocery store, and a gossip magazine had a headline with some celebrity, "Frank"..... This was the big celebrity buzz for that day........ The day was January 15, 2012....... I'm still not sure who this "Frank" guy is. I tried searching Google. Perhaps someone from the UK could help me out. I don't really care, either way. It's more to do with the name synchronicity.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

(10) I was having lunch, and said out loud "I'm hungry".... A few minutes later, I got a YouTube email, with a comment, "mmmm I'm hungry"...... Screenshot here.

That activity is often prefaced by such words. I aint buying it.

Check your ebay account: You just bought a used copy of Men In Black.

A "random" outburst of stating the obvious, is what I call counter culture. Saying "I'm hungry" in the middle of a meal makes PERFECT sense to me, because it's part of stating the obvious, which I contend is ALL humans do in our day to day communications. That's,,,, the point of existing with other people!!!

The fact that he's a "system-breaker" is why the system would seek to make him feel crazy,,, the more you uncover the more you discover.

They don't like that. those that love the system don't wanna see a deviation.

Go ahead ATS, call me crazy.

I choose this role for myself, and I roll with it. People are starting to take notice, too. I'm bringing my friends with me to spiritual expansion land.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

I didn't..... I said it before I had lunch, when someone asked me if I wanted to have lunch...

Anyway, this particular incident was from someone hacking my phone..... Someone, I think, was sitting around listening to the background noise around my phone, and typed that, as some kind of psychological intimidation tactic.... I started exposing some media people, so they hacked my phone.

I would forget that particular incident. I'm not sure why I typed it..... It's really this other stuff, which is evidence of AI, and also to a certain extent, psychic abilities.

------------------

Also, I talked to some neuroscientists, and they said thought-reading isn't possible........ so I would probably rule out the satellite thought reading (in my first post in the thread)....... unless this is secret technology that mainstream neuroscientists simply don't know about....... which would be a conspiracy theory...... so, maybe we should discard that........ Perhaps this is a psychic ability I have.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
My theory about the whole thing, is timing. I've noticed a pattern in emotions and the emotions of others. I figure if they CIA or TPTB Illuminati or whatever are really in control here, using luciferian doctrine, they must know how to control it. Therefore they could set up AI's like web bot, facebook, HAARP that serve as the eyes and ears and mouthpieces and even glitch phones. I know my consciousness makes waves, and I know they would want to stop that kind of thing...I just have theories though, I doubt they have enough resources to actually have people tracking all us loons, so it would make more sense for them to set up AI systems that do it for them.

But I believe god made us all for a reason so I'm trying to evolve as fast as I can while also slowly observing the impact of my thought on the world around me. Narcissistic, yes but I believe change needs to happen if we ever wish to find the truth about how far this rabbit hole really goes and how much impact we really have. I want to change the world!!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I'm not trying to change the world at all... I've just noticed some stuff that I find interesting.

I used to think I could change the world, but I've found it's much more fun to not have such delusions of grandeur.

People who change the world are mostly scientists.... I do wish I could find a scientist who would look at this seriously... I've found most scientists to be very stringent, and strapped for time.

Also, I don't believe in "lucifer" or anything like that.... I would advise you to not be so paranoid. That stuff will make you go insane.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
ok it just happened to me.

earlier today I was thinking of this friend I knew in high school and wondering how he was doing etc etc etc... just logged onto facebook and he posted a message on my wall
WTF?? VERY WEIRD

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
ok it just happened to me.

earlier today I was thinking of this friend I knew in high school and wondering how he was doing etc etc etc... just logged onto facebook and he posted a message on my wall
WTF?? VERY WEIRD

Questions.... (1) How often does he post messages on your wall? And (2) is it possible that you browsed your Facebook page before today, and skimmed over his post subconsciously?

If the answers to those questions are (1) never/very rare and (2) no....... then that is definitely a synchronicity.

I do stuff like that a lot...... I'll be thinking of someone, and they contact me very shortly after, having not done so for a decent period of time.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKindChap
I read 1 & 2 of the post and was like "hmm sounds odd" then I got through the rest.. I can't tell if you're trying to make fun of paranoid cospiracy theorists, or are you one?

I don't think there's a conspiracy to get me....... I think this is something you can tap into...........

If you were walking down the street, listening to "Martians vs. Goblins", and you got an alert on your phone, saying ModerateMartian subscribed to your YouTube channel........... would you say that was a coincidence?

It seems crazy....... but it's not.

Perhaps not.. But if I was THINKING something in my head, and something related happened on YouTube. I would think it was a coincidence

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I believe you,and its happened to me.I was at the Walgreens pharmacy the woman in front of me asked the pharmacist if she could get the flu vaccine if she was having a bout of shingles.It was maybe 25 min later there was a Walgreens commercial on the speaker about how you can get the flu shot if you have shingles.
I found that real strange because it was a radio station that plays music in the store.The store did not have control of what was played..
I think there is something strange going on,and I think it's a good idea to write them down from now on.

As for your situation,maybe you need to hire a private investigator because that is not normal,and definetly not a coincident.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I star and flag your posts and bumped this thread three times lending my experience and fervently agreeing with you and all you can do is talk smack to me? Man, I wish you could read my posts and not be so damn sensitive and trying to contend with me when im trying to help your case. If anyones paranoid its definitely not me, im a loving psychic far from the schizo psychotic states i once tranced myself into. You really are acting like a jerk have fun with your thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This thread must be onto something because that facebook study went viral on the front page. I know, i know, you shoulda said what I said before you decided not to say it. Right? Lol
ETA: it fuels my fire knkwing subersion tactics exist; the fact that some would seek to silence us proves wihout shadow of a doubt in my mind that "we" are on the right track. The eye and the won we attract to the ligt when we come wit a buzz like a fly to the sun.

But seriously youre not crazy i think this is my seventh post in your thread and im not giving up on figuring out exactly how connected we all are and how much were ready to become. If reptilians or illuminatis murk me for it that will just make those who knew and loved me seek the truth even more. So through them my spirit will carry on it may sound cliche but i do believe in lucifer and i do believe in life after death.

Peace.
edit on 8-3-2012 by FinalAccount2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

to answer your question...haven't talked to him since 1989. a post was recently made on facebook that our high school is having a reunion...so its been on my mind who may be going etc and he was one of the people I was wondering about. then he posted on my wall.

I've had these kinds of things happen before...not to the extreme as you have been experiencing it.. but I dunno its weird..I never thought of it being AI...although I have thought that they were messing around with us via AI technologies.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

to answer your question...haven't talked to him since 1989. a post was recently made on facebook that our high school is having a reunion...so its been on my mind who may be going etc and he was one of the people I was wondering about. then he posted on my wall.

Well... I have to say.... if there was recently a post about a high school reunion... that's probably why he posted on your page.... That may not be a synchronicity at all.

I don't know if you've ever watched Derren Brown, or heard of NLP.... but, the thing is.... it's reasonably easy to predict human behaviour, and you can do this to greater degrees.....

Let me ask another question.... How long after you thought about him, did you log into Facebook and see his post? Was it a few seconds? Minutes? Hours?

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I believe you,and its happened to me.I was at the Walgreens pharmacy the woman in front of me asked the pharmacist if she could get the flu vaccine if she was having a bout of shingles.It was maybe 25 min later there was a Walgreens commercial on the speaker about how you can get the flu shot if you have shingles.
I found that real strange because it was a radio station that plays music in the store.The store did not have control of what was played..

That's a good one.

You know, radio is an interesting thing.

One of my theories is.... If you listen to radio, you are hearing the audio, as if it's life-like........... and at the same time, your SKIN is being bombarded with microwave waves/radio signals....... And, I think after enough of this, your brain could pick up the microwaves, and subconsciously turn them into words, and so, you could subconsciously listen to the radio without actually listening to it.......... That's just a theory, though..... Some neuroscientist will probably tell me why I'm wrong.

Thing is... you say it was 25 minutes later, and so, that is something entirely different, unless the radio is on such a delay... but, given the live nature of radio, we know it isn't....... so, this was some other kind of synchronicity.
edit on 8-3-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join