Originally posted by gigaherc
reply to post by foood4thought
DAT "E.T. (Cover) Katy Perry..." screen... wow.
Glad to see that someone understands what the hell I'm talking about....
Originally posted by gigaherc
Anyways I have some questions to you OPie, if I may:
1. How old are you?
2. How long have you experienced these, let's admit, peculiar situations?
3. How much time daily do you spend on the internet?
4. How much are you into conspiracies?
5. How 'deep' on the net have you been? Ever wandering into dark TOR terrytories?
6. Heve you ever been 'offline' for more than a day, and if yes, have such strange occurrances happen?
1. Not going to tell anyone my age. I could be lying to you, anyway.
2. I've been documenting these since 2007... It all started in 2007.... when I was reading about
..... and then, we had dinner, and it was artichoke for starters.... I
had never had artichoke before, or read about Project Artichoke.......... I documented this in
my post here
3. It depends what I'm doing. I usually spend hours every day.... but I don't claim everything is a synchronicity. All the ones I've picked are
4. I used to be a big conspiracy theorist.... Now, I don't believe in many at all..... Basically, there are corporations who try to lobby government,
and you get sex scandals like the Monica Lewinsky thing.... and you get people like Michael Chertoff using his government connections to profit from
TSA body scanners........ Aside from that, I don't believe in any stupid Satanic conspiracy, or Bohemian Grove, or 9/11 was an inside job..... or any
of the stupid stuff...... I believe in basic forms of corruption, because that's human nature.
5. I have used Tor.
6. Yes, I've been offline for more than a day, and I get synchronicities...... As I
.... I was walking around a shopping mall, thought of
Dennis Kucinich.... and then got home, and someone sat me down to watch TV, and within 10 seconds, Dennis Kucinich was being interviewed on Sky
News...... That day...... and actually, for that month, I didn't use the Internet much at all........... You have to realise, though....... a mobile
phone is a computer........ a TV is a computer......... And there are satellite/TV/WiFi microwaves everywhere.
By the way...... regarding the Katy Perry thing........ I was walking around today....... and on my journey, there was a piece of paper on the floor
(the only piece)........ and check out what it had on it
It's funny, because there was this time I was writing on my local computer about Tom Cruise, and the next day, there was a piece of paper on the floor
with a headline with "Cruise" in it (not Tom Cruise, though, but still, "Cruise")............ And on that same day, I was writing about the UK
restaurant chain, Frankie and Benny's, and I walked into the grocery store, and a gossip magazine had a headline with some celebrity, "Frank".....
This was the big celebrity buzz for that day........ The day was January 15, 2012....... I'm still not sure who this "Frank" guy is. I tried searching
Google. Perhaps someone from the UK could help me out. I don't really care, either way. It's more to do with the name synchronicity.
7-3-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)