It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence on YouTube and Twitter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If you post something about "reptillians"... that's artificial intelligence.

If you post something about "Nibiru"... that's artificial intelligence.

If you post something about airplane exhaust is changing your DNA... that's artificial intelligence.

If you question Obama's eligibility for president... that's artificial intelligence.

If you post about your uncle's sister's mother's brother is the father of your stepson... who was abducted and have crayon drawings of structures on Phobos... you're a redneck, but it's the truth!

edit on 3/5/2012 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's not that I posted about reptilians. It's that I wrote about it on a piece of paper, and got an email with it repeated, the next day.

This thread may be a head-scratcher for anyone who hasn't taken the time to read it carefully....... I'm sure a lot of people think I'm crazy, or talking about coincidences, or perhaps even faking the screenshots......... but I'm not. I am well-aware of what is going on here, and I think it's amazing.

I don't think it's much use in this limited human life experience...... In fact, there is no practical use......... However, I see this as a sign of what's to come in the next life. It shows that there are greater forces out there. I think, once we die, we are in for an afterlife much greater than this limited human experience. I don't know that for a fact, and am not religious, but I get the idea that I've found a little glitch in this Matrix, which lets me know that it is, indeed, a matrix.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

I would try an experiment. Cut yourself off from the internet for at least 1 week. In fact, cut yourself off from ALL media (tv, movies, videogames, music, books, etc.). Also, stay at home for the said week. Just go out if you need to go to the store, and try to do absolutely nothing else. In this week, see if someone shows up at your house. If there is something to all of this, then SOMETHING will happen in that week that is beyond coincidence.

An example would be if the post man shows up and tells you about a website or other form of media that coincides with something you have done on the internet recently, or some movie you saw, or some book you read, etc.

If you can cut off ALL forms of outside influence for at least one week (if you can take the boredom) and something strange happens like I mentioned above, then there is truly something happening with precognition or something like it. Hell, you may just shut off everything for one week and find that all of these coincidences disappear.

As a side note, I would say that you don't have to stay at home. Try picking up a new hobby. Is metal detecting coins in the ground illegal in your country? You might just go out and buy yourself a metal detector and go out for a week hunting for jewelry or coins. Do it for a week, and you'll be amazed at what you bring home. If you pick up a new hobby like that, and someone stumbles upon you and says something related to your internet life, then you know it's more than a coincidence.

Good luck to you figuring this out OP. I will be adding this to the threads I am following.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
hell...maybe we really are living in the matrix

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I've had some insane synchronicity involving facebook

Scared to say any more for now!

Just kidding
They will never make me fearful again!!!

I love LOVE the Powers that be can only play on our fears to slow us down, which I will not let work on me.

Illin'' Thread

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

S&F~! I created a thread nearly identical as this one~! Stange Phenomenon of normal ConversationsYea..to me.. it's NOT a joke, WAY to coincidental to be a 'Synchronicity"

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
To the op:

I know exactly what you are trying to get across, and infact I think it has something to do with googles new privacy policy, they now collect all the websites you visit, and even what part of the page you have read using pixel trackers. Godaddy is also involved allowing domains to be instantly used for auto generating websites on the go, have you not noticed when you search something on google that most of the first page websites look like they were designed 10 years ago? It's because a human isnt making the website..it's all artificially generated.

It has nothing to do with mind reading just reading of you're entire internet history in real-time.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by InFriNiTee

I would try an experiment. Cut yourself off from the internet for at least 1 week. In fact, cut yourself off from ALL media (tv, movies, videogames, music, books, etc.). Also, stay at home for the said week. Just go out if you need to go to the store, and try to do absolutely nothing else. In this week, see if someone shows up at your house. If there is something to all of this, then SOMETHING will happen in that week that is beyond coincidence.

An example would be if the post man shows up and tells you about a website or other form of media that coincides with something you have done on the internet recently, or some movie you saw, or some book you read, etc.

That isn't going to work. This isn't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about, specifically, merging with machines somehow, in order to do these things. It has to involve computers of some sort, or just electrical devices of some kind.

Originally posted by Komodo

S&F~! I created a thread nearly identical as this one~! Stange Phenomenon of normal ConversationsYea..to me.. it's NOT a joke, WAY to coincidental to be a 'Synchronicity"

In your thread, you mention light bulbs..... That's very interesting to me....... I went into the bathroom once, closed the window, and as soon as it shut, the light went out. Then, I went upstairs, and about 30 minutes later, i threw some water out the window, and as soon as it hit the ground, the light in the kitchen went out (which I could see from upstairs. The water landed just beside the kitchen).

Originally posted by scottbob
To the op:

I know exactly what you are trying to get across, and infact I think it has something to do with googles new privacy policy

As a computer programmer... I will tell you... that's rubbish..... If you read carefully what I have written in this thread, it has nothing to do with adverts. OK. Google's new privacy policy means they can show you relevant ads, based on your Internet history. NONE of my synchronisities have involved adverts. Read the thread very carefully.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
OK. Here is another example.

I was getting sick of being emailed every single time someone commented on a YouTube video of mine.

So, I switched off YouTube email notifications for everything except private messages.

The next day.... I got a piece of mail..... through my letterbox..... with someone advertising YouTube video editing services........ I even photographed the mail.

Here is the photograph
edit on 6-3-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
"Big Brother Is Watching"

I don't really believe that most of the people we see on the TV are even real people, live shots or not

They can show us anything and tell us anything. Ya don't know what ya don't know!
edit on 6-3-2012 by azureskys because: changed some words

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
I don't really believe that most of the people we see on the TV are even real people, live shots or not

They can show us anything and tell us anything. Ya don't know what ya don't know!

Avatar is certainly a realistic movie. I don't see why they wouldn't have the technology to create life-like people.

By the way, here is another example of synchronisity.......

December 18, 2011.... I was in a bookstore, thinking about the theory that we're already dead.

Then, I got a Twitter interaction from a user, @SnickerPoodle...... and note, the description for the account says, "There's no need to be frightened. We all already are dead. But yet as unending vibration, danger lurks only in my head".

So, note... I DID NOT visit any website with "we all already are dead" around this time, and did not click any such link on Twitter.... I was in a bookstore, thinking about this (perhaps talking out loud to myself, as I do), and then I got this Twitter account retweeting with me, with the description, "we are already dead".

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
OK.... Here are some examples of me synchronising with the news media.

December 21, 2011, I published a rant about phone hacking, which included a bit, where I said the media will have their phones hacked, too.

Then, the very same day, the Guardian published an article, Leveson inquiry: Piers Morgan's phone was hacked, says ex-Mirror journalist

OK... Here is the relevant part of my rant... Screenshot here....... And, here is a screenshot of the Guardian's article, in case it goes down (for whatever reason. Not saying that would be a conspiracy, obviously).

-------------------

And here's another example...... December 20, 2011 09:25 AM PST time, I posted a Tweet saying, "I watched a Jones-Rogan clip about Illuminati bloodlines. They say the elite have emotionally detached from humans. True, but not physically"

Then, later that very same day.... TMZ posted a story about Jesse Ventura.... And note, it says, "Jesse "the Body" Ventura allegedly got a little too close to another person Monday night".

So note...... I posted about the elite not detaching physically from humans..... and the TMZ story calls him Jesse "the Body" Ventura, as in, the physical body..... and the story says, he got a little too close to another person...... just like my Tweet.

TMZ has since removed the article, because Ventura threatened to sue them....... However, TheAlexJonesChannel documented the story, so you know I didn't fake the screenshot.

Also, with Ventura, it's worth noting that he seemingly called out my Twitter username on April 4, 2011, when he was interviewed by Piers Morgan..... That seems ridiculous, but there is a back story to this....... Regardless of whether the Piers Morgan thing was a coincidence, the TMZ thing surely was not.

-------------------

Here's another example of my Twitter interactions being echoed by TMZ.

November 24, 2011, I posted a Tweet.

In the expanded Twitlonger Tweet........ I'm talking about charity.

Well, November 30, 2011, TMZ posted a story, "Charlie Sheen -- Droppin' Pesos on the Homeless"

Screenshot here

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Another example...

December 6, 2011, I was thinking loads about election rigging, and specifically, how Putin rigs the elections. I was even thinking this as I was booting up my computer.... And, first thing I did was go to reddit.com, and one of the top stories was...

Turnout is near 100% and 99.48% voted for Putin's party, United Russia. In Chechnya. "I haven't heard about results like that since the Soviet times."

Screenshot here

And that's interesting, because I do not follow Russian politics, and I had no idea that Chechnya was even having an election..... and so, to get all those strong thoughts of Putin, and then check reddit to see this story.... that is another synchronisity....... And no, I do not watch TV, so it's not like I saw this on TV subconsciously or anything.

-----------------------

Another example...... I was writing locally on my computer about Irish people having pale skin.

Then, I got a YouTube comment emailed to me.... with someone saying someone from the IRA told him Ireland has the best intelligence agency in the world. Here is the screenshot

And so, that could have been done through hacking/keystroke logging....... and so......... you have to be savvy, as to whether someone could be playing games with you, via wiretapping......... or whether it is a genuine synchronisity....... You can tell it's a synchronisity for sure if it doesn't involve people at all, but rather information overlaps, like the one I showed with the reddit / Asher Roth "Charlie Chaplin" search

-----------------------

OK. I'm going to leave this thread open for a bit...... to let others get in a word......... I'll post some more synchronisities later........ I have 100s of these written down.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Obviously, The OP is much better linked into the "system" than alot of other people are.

Instead of freaking out about it, could you give us some tips? I like to hum the word "hue". "huuuuuuuuuueeee" and let it vibrate on my throat and let it vibrate outward a little with some of my inner love for god ya know?

Give us some tips we already know that all is one!!! anybody denying it is a fool!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I suggest a break from here for a while

When you start seeing conspiracies in everything......

I would agree. You've got to be careful. There are AI algorithms used by google and others no doubt. But its easy to start going all paranoid once you start tying up too many things too fast. Hence, be careful.

edit on 6-3-2012 by bakup725 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008
Instead of freaking out about it, could you give us some tips?

Tips for what? You want to know how to synchronise better? I'm not sure what you're asking.

My technique is... I write down my thoughts, and I don't suppress thoughts. No matter how stupid, crazy, sick or insane, and no matter how pedantic, I write it down.

When something happens which synchronises, write it down. I think this sends the signal to the brain, that more synchronisities are wanted, and thus, you will rhythmically time yourself to it

By the way, I stress the word "think", because I don't know if this is actually a technique, or whether I just born psychic/in sync.

It's also possible that this happens to you a lot, but you simply don't bother noticing it.

------------------------------

Here's another example.

A few days before September 30, 2009 (can't remember exactly when), I was browsing Infoaxe.com, deleting my web history on that site (it's a site that lets you sync your browser history to the cloud).

And, in my web history, I came across my YouTube remix of Megadeth's "Peace Sells" with Eminem's "The Real Slim Shady" (it's a crappy remix, I thought it would be funny to troll Megadeth fans).

Anyway, as I came across this part of my web history..... amongst 100s of web pages, I INSTINCTIVELY decided to tune into The Alex Jones Show.

AS SOON AS I TUNED IN..... Alex Jones was coming back from break..... and he was playing which song....? Megadeth's "Peace Sells"...!

And note, "Infoaxe" has a similar word sound/vibration to "Infowars" (one of Alex Jones' websites)....... and so, as I've noted, I think this synchronisity can occur due to the vibrational sound of things. You could get mis-spelled words and it wouldn't really matter, so long as it sounds out the same, or similar enough.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here's another example.

I was watching the video, "Currensy Claims Weed Is An Unlocking Tool & Should Be Legal"

A little way into the video, I decided to open my box of gingerbread biscuits and eat some......

Well, 0:52 into the video, Curren$y (he's a rapper) says, "Jet life, and we're passing up the cake, bread sellers"........... as in, "bread" / "gingerbread"........ OK........ I decided to eat gingerbread biscuits before getting to that part of the video. I had already opened the box and was about to eat one when I heard him say that.

Here's a picture of the gingerbread biscuits... lol.......

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I read 1 & 2 of the post and was like "hmm sounds odd" then I got through the rest.. I can't tell if you're trying to make fun of paranoid cospiracy theorists, or are you one?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKindChap
I read 1 & 2 of the post and was like "hmm sounds odd" then I got through the rest.. I can't tell if you're trying to make fun of paranoid cospiracy theorists, or are you one?

I don't think there's a conspiracy to get me....... I think this is something you can tap into...........

If you were walking down the street, listening to "Martians vs. Goblins", and you got an alert on your phone, saying ModerateMartian subscribed to your YouTube channel........... would you say that was a coincidence?

It seems crazy....... but it's not.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
What you're forgetting is that skeptics are skeptics and energy workers are energy workers. I'm tapped in, you're tapped in, it grows an awareness. I like your tips, they're what I learned in psychotherapy and what I will soon get to learn in psychology. They're also what life has taught me. I have alot to learn, but I'm working on becoming a full-bred empath. I prove my points, mind you, in more avenues than one!

Keep up the good thread but don't give em too much, and that's funny you say to write them down because I have specifically in my iphone a journal for that. One for synchronicities, one for dreams, and then a bunch of other unorganized songs I've been writing and job contacts and the like. Writing it helps because it manifests a thought into a physical "object".

The scariest part is that I think there are some dark people working angles, such as ELF and the like.

That's why we're here, for each other and for the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join