It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence on YouTube and Twitter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
OK. This is going to be a controversial post.... But, according to my evidence, at least a certain portion of YouTube and Twitter are being run by artificial intelligence.

OK. Here are some examples.

(1) I was walking down the street, listening to the song, Martians vs. Goblins on my phone, and I got an email alert on my phone, from YouTube, saying the user ModerateMartian had subscribed to my YouTube channel (screenshot here).... This is literally while I was listening to the song.

(2) December 2, 2011, I got a really obscure comment on one of my videos, talking about "merry Christmas ghost". Here is the comment.... The next day, someone in the car with me said, "the sky is ghostly grey".... And then, on December 6, 2011, user SkullCrusherGhost subscribed to my YouTube channel (his channel has now been closed).

(3) I had a dream about a bare-legged woman wearing no pants, and then woke up to find someone had sent me this video, via a YouTube email.... "No Pants Subway Ride 2012"

(4) I was writing on my local computer about various stuff regarding "triple", and then, I was followed on Twitter by a user, The Y Triple Corporation...... I have a screenshot here

(5) Was ranting out loud to myself about a fictional story regarding a character "Randy", who gets drunk at bars and watches football, as a life. Shortly after, got a response on Twitter from a musician, Randy Bradbury.

(6) I was writing on paper about reptilians and the number 45, and I got a subscription on YouTube from draconian45 the next day..... As in, I wasn't even writing on the computer, which could have a secret keylogger installed. This was on paper.

(7) I was writing on paper about pistachio nuts. Shortly after (I don't know exactly when I was writing this on paper), I got a YouTube subscription from tomboccaccio (has the word "pistachio" in it)

(8) I was writing on paper about garden boots. Shortly after, I got a YouTube comment, "kevin booth hehehe that's bill hick's mate ain't it?! watagwaan boothy boy?" .... as in, "boothy" sounds like "booty" / "boots"

(9) I was writing on paper about gay marriage. Shortly after, I got a YouTube comment, "Alex is obama's boyfriend"

(10) I was having lunch, and said out loud "I'm hungry".... A few minutes later, I got a YouTube email, with a comment, "mmmm I'm hungry"...... Screenshot here.

...... The examples go on and on and on........

And it's not just YouTube and Twitter. it involves other websites, and even transpires in the real world, without computers........ I understand what a coincidence is, and these events are not coincidences.

I made a post on AboveTopSecret here, with more evidence of synchronisities......

According to this thread on AboveTopSecret..... The NSA is reading our minds using satellites....... Is it possible that we can send out thoughts, in this way, and have them "ping" back at us..... like some kind of "law of attraction", but using technology? Are we augmenting with technology, as an early form of transhumanism?

As far as I know... I don't have a microchip in my body, so I don't know how I would connect to this satellite, or whatever mind-reading technology there is........ But one thing I would say is........ this occurs so quickly, that it would have to be artificial intelligence..... There's no way that some person is sitting in a room, wiretapping my phone, and responding to me within minutes.

Here are some more links on mind reading and transhumanism...

CBS 60 Minutes - Reading Your Mind

CNN 1985 -- Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons

Translat ing Brain Waves to Reconstruct Sounds and Conversations You've Heard

Mind-reading machines could soon record your dreams

Mind-Reading Machines by 2016: IBM Predictions

5-minute video on transhumanism

Unconventional World Wide Mind Connectivity

PBS - World Wide Mind

CIA Project Pandora Radio Remote Brain Manipulation

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts?

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed (2012 Update)

BBC News - 20 Top Predictions for the next 100 years (includes thought reading, although, it says we'll do it by hooking up to machines, not wirelessly, as I'm suggesting)

SurveillanceIssues.com -- The Truth About Hearing Voices, Mind Reading, Secret Weapons, Media Crimes | Paul Baird
edit on 5-3-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I suggest a break from here for a while

When you start seeing conspiracies in everything......

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Just spammers. They subscribe to your channel, share videos with you only so you would watch theirs.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I am on a site where i can watch various news programs since I don't have cable. This morning i was in the chat and there was a member in chat talking. Another member said it was a bot. I had not seen that before. It was something new. It reminded me of that one site someone posted on here where you could talk to a computer and it would answer with silly or sometimes creepy responses. The other members said some in chat are bots. I thought that was really odd. I had never seen that before. Why have bots in a chat room for news...I guess i can see but still!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by strato

Yeah. I really don't think anyone understands what I just posted. Re-read it carefully.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

Im sure you just posted a great thread..
But when I look at it.. my brain melt and I get frustrated because I don't understand your point.
Im sure its nothing to do with you post.. just how MY brain works

happens to me all the time, then I say to people, could you explain it again, this time explain it like I was a 10 year old kid that's waiting for a bus that will arrive any minute.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

The point of my post is... things would get sent to me on YouTube and Twitter, based on things I was (1) doing (2) typing (3) saying out loud (4) listening to (5) even thinking.... in the days prior to receiving them.

I have given 10 examples of stuff I would do, and then later on, I'd get a YouTube email or Twitter following, or similar incident, based on what I was doing before.

It's as if some kind of artificial intelligence was either (1) wiretapping my electronic devices (2) reading my mind.... or both.... and then repeating things that I did....... Look at the examples I gave.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Hmmm.......you certainly write (on paper) about some very weird stuff

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You suggest far more that AI in your list of causes and effects. Some of your items would have to involve mind-reading abilities.

True, the universe operates in mysterious ways sometimes in regard to coincidences, but some of your items require a bit of a stretch to even get there.

I would say step back and look at where you are going. You could be going down a dark path. I had a glimmer of one such tunnel several decades ago and learned to monitor myself as a result. Skepticism of your own mind is not a bad thing in such instances.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

just a thought whats happened since your thread
on this AI
i would like to know thats all

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
To the OP...there are times that I have felt this way too, BUT I have always chalked it up to mere coincidence...here's why.

Have you ever played that game, Punch Buggy? It's when you punch the person next to you evry time you spot a VW Bug. Anyway, most people are familiar with this game and most who have played always end the game with the same thought..."I never realized that there were so many of these damned cars and wow, my arm is killing me". When we are looking for it (even subconsciously) we will find it. It just becomes more apparent. When you are in traffic (with many other cars) the VW Bug will definitely be within that population of vehicles.

Now for the internet. Everything, I mean everything is in the mix and you certainly WILL find that the things that avail themselves to you are the very things that are in the forefront (or even your subconscious) mind. Ok...just tested my theory with my wife (who now thinks that I have gone off of the deep end). Out of the blue, I just asked her to name a subject or thing...anything. I suggested that it just be random; whatever comes into her head first. She said, "rainbows". I immediately clicked on my e-mail icon on my desktop to see what happened.

Here are the results:

5 New e-mails
1 from my youngest Daughter's school (a newsletter)
I opened the newsletter and what was on the header of the newsletter? A rainbow and a leprechaun. St. Patrick's day event announcement. No disprespect intended here..just a healthy dose of the reality that when you use the internet you will be exposed to millions of forms of subject matter and well, there will always be connections.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
hmmm I've had it happen to me while surfin the net but NEVER offline whilst writing on paper

I will keep an eye open for it now, the only time I've noticed it was when I was looking at sites for tiny homes/houses, then later I got tons of emails and followers and ads on sites ALL FOR TINY HOUSES.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyQuincunx
when you use the internet you will be exposed to millions of forms of subject matter and well, there will always be connections.

Yeah. I understand what a coincidence is. I understand probabilities.

This is well beyond the scope of that. Here are some more examples

(11) I was talking out loud about cats typing on a computer (don't ask me why), and the next morning, I got a YouTube comment on one of my videos and if you go to the channel, and look in the comments, it has someone, 3 years ago, talking about cats using a computer.

(12) I was talking out loud about satellite thought reading, and the 1985 CNN clip, showing technology seeing through people's eyes....... Then, I got a YouTube email with a user, tammymism, commenting on one of my videos........ And, when you look at the channel. the background image shows so-called classified CIA technology for looking through the human cortex (part of the eye)........... I messaged the channel owner, and he just said it was a coincidence..... OK. No. It simply isn't.

(13) I did a rant, posted on Google Docs on December 21, 2011, talking about Martians, death, aliens, David Icke, and various stuff like that....... The next day, cremator23 subscribed to my YouTube channel (cremation, as in, death)..... And, I clicked through to the channel, and noticed relevant videos in his feed....... Such as... "Martians vs. Goblins" song and "Zombie Love Song" by YourFavoriteMartian.............. And.............. "Zombie Love Song Guitar Lesson" and "SANTA HATES POOR KIDS"by YourFavoriteMartian............. And............... "What Alien Greys Don't Want You to Know" (I had a thing about aliens in my rant) and "David Icke - Essential Knowledge for a Wall Street Protestor" (I had a thing about David Icke in my rant)............. I didn't even post this rant on my YouTube channel. It was on Google Docs... I think it's really odd that he had such related stuff in your channel feed, and he subscribed the day after my rant.

(14) I uploaded a video, "Alex Jones SMASHES Obama"....... The video has a White House logo on it the whole way through...... The next day, WHITEHOUSE1600DC invited me to be friends on YouTube (screenshot here).......... Also note, the channel has "gulag and archipelago" in its description..... and if you watch my video, Alex Jones says at one point, Obama is bringing in a new gulag and archipelago.

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
hmmm I've had it happen to me while surfin the net but NEVER offline whilst writing on paper

I will keep an eye open for it now, the only time I've noticed it was when I was looking at sites for tiny homes/houses, then later I got tons of emails and followers and ads on sites ALL FOR TINY HOUSES.

That's targeted ads. That's a completely different thing.... I can assure people.... I am not talking about targeted ads. Look at the examples I have given, people........ I am not some crackpot.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
oh I just thought about something else...I dunno if this happens to you guys or not...but sometimes I'll be thinking about something perplexing...or looking for more info on something....and SOMEONE will magically start a NEW THREAD about it on ATS..

its happened many times to me...whats up with that?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
oh I just thought about something else...I dunno if this happens to you guys or not...but sometimes I'll be thinking about something perplexing...or looking for more info on something....and SOMEONE will magically start a NEW THREAD about it on ATS..

its happened many times to me...whats up with that?

If you gave some specific examples and rough timings, that would be helpful.

What I do...... is I have a massive Word document on my computer, and I write down the synchronisities for each day....... I've got 100s of examples from over the years, and I've found it helps to write it in a big diary.

Make sure you write down dates and times.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
OK. Here is another example.

March 3, 2012, I posted a link on Twitter to Mark Dice exposing David Icke.

Then, I noticed Mark Dice had a video bashing YouTuber Ray William Johnson.

Then, I clicked on a Ray William Johnson video, and the most recent comment was, "Ike"

Here is the screenshot.

And Ray William Johnson's home page has a video with conspiracy theories

And Mark Dice has a video about Fritz Springmeier saying there's a NWO slave colony on Mars........... And note, Ray William Johnson's Twitter page links to YouTube channel, YourFavoriteMartian

And, March 2, 2012, someone I know text messaged me about rhinos, and I noticed, March 3, 2012, Ray William Johnson has a video to do with rhinos.

So, you see.... I somehow, telepathically, picked up those interconnected things, and ended up viewing all the relevant pages, to the point where I can show you these things on AboveTopSecret.

I DID NOT search the web for connections, and CHEAT my way into claiming telepathic/transhumanist powers....... I actually did this

Any CIA agent with my Internet history will know that I did not cheat........ I did this organically.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Here's another example. March 1, 2012, I searched Google for "chapel" after reading a reddit comment section on it.

The next day, on Twitter, a user, Allison Chapple, favorited and retweeted LOADS of my tweets.

Here is the screenshot

So... that's "chapel", just like "Chapple".

The key point to note is the word vibration. It doesn't matter that they're spelled differently. It's the pronunciation and word energy / sound vibration that resonates these things together..... At least, that's my theory after observing 100s of these incidents in my life. I am not claiming to have an accepted scientific theory here.

--------------------

And, here's another example.

A few minutes prior to reading about Andrew Breitbart's death, on March 1, 2012, I was watching this video..... At the end of the video, there's a scene with Bart and Lisa Simpson, from that Simpsons episode about Valentine's Day with Lisa and Ralph Wiggum........ And note, the video is "Richard Dawkins Breaks a Man's Heart", and so, Andrew Breitbart died of heart problems, and note, "Bart Simpson", as in, "Bart" / "BreitBART"

--------------------

And, here's another example, regarding the death of Davy Jones, from The Monkees.

February 28, 2012, the day before he died... I was reading the website davyking.com, as in, "Davy" / "Davy Jones"..... and I was reading the following 2 pages..... (1) quick and painless way to die (2) fun at the funeral

So, that was the day before. And, the day of his death, a few hours before...... I was watching the video, "Alex Jones Heart Attack on Air"

And, February 27, 2012.... 2 days before he died.... I sent a private message to someone on YouTube, regarding a comment he made on my video, saying he predicts Alex Jones will have a heart attack.

And, the day before he died, I commented on a vilemonkey video, for the first time in months....... as in, vileMONKEY / Davy Jones from THE MONKEES.

And so, note, Davy Jones died of a heart attack.... and somehow, I was picking this up in the days before.... despite the fact that I hadn't even heard of him, prior to seeing the news as a trending topic on Twitter.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Here's another strange thing, regarding the death of Whitney Houston.

Someone wanted to meet me at Kings Cross station on February 10, 2012... the day before she died.

If you look at Kings Cross station on Google Maps, Euston Road is below it, and "Euston" sounds like "Houston".

Also below Kings Cross station, there is a place, White Heather House, which is WH / Whitney Houston / "White" is contained within the word "Whitney". And, it was February 6, 2012, that I found White Heather House, and was writing about it on my computer... The next day, I got a piece of mail in the post, from Nuffield Health, as in, "Health" sounding like "Heath".

And, there is Apollo Hotel, and so, think of the phrase, "Houston, we have a problem", regarding the Apollo 13 mission.

And then, I was writing on my phone about the Skull & Bones society, and the next day, February 10, 2012...... someone knocked on my door, with a Skull & Bones ear ring........ He claimed he couldn't hear what I said, and kept pointing his ear in my direction, highlighting his Skull & Bones ear ring.

And so, I had Houston, White and death coming up, and I pieced that together to form, Whitney Houston is going to die.

I didn't realise this until February 11, 2012, the next day....... which is the day that she died.

On top of that, I got a leaflet in the post, advertising transport to Euston, amongst other places, on February 7, 2012.

----------------------------

Also, December 5, 2011, I was talking to some people, at the kitchen dinner table, about Lord Monckton and climate change denial......... Then, a few hours later, a user who I know, Tommy4216, resubscribed to my YouTube channel................. And I clicked through to his channel, and, at this particular time, he had a Lord Monckton video in his YouTube feed......... Here is the screenshot.

Also, literally as I was typing this out on AboveTopSecret...... I was watching a Richard Dawkins video with Neil deGrasse Tyson.......... And if you go to the 40 mins 15 seconds point, Tyson says, "Hollywood aliens are far too anthropomorphic"........ as in, anthropomorphic global warming, the theory that Lord Monckton is trying to refute....... It was that very point that I got to when I was typing the paragraph above, regarding Monckton.........

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
One person on AboveTopSecret suggested that I was precognitive (here is the thread... go 2 posts down from mine for the precognitive comment).

According to the Wikipedia page for precognition.... they think it's pseudoscience, because it hasn't been demonstrated "on demand".

But to me, that's nonsense, because I've never claimed to do it on demand........ This is like something that comes to you. It's as if you're standing in the middle of a river, and you feel a difference in the current of the water, and prepare yourself for it, and when it comes, you can say you altered yourself in time......... I mean, that's probably a lousy metaphor......... This is such a far-reaching area, I don't even know where to begin...... I'd have to talk to an actual scientist about this, which is very difficult to do, considering they'd almost all say it's pseudoscience.

Some of what has happened to me..... can be put down to wiretapping..... say, if someone heard what I said, and repeated it in a YouTube comment........ But, there are other incidences way too complex...........

I will say, my ultimate conclusion is......... this is the kind of thing which has no practical use in the real world......... Some people have suggested that I might be communicating with extraterrestrial ETs / aliens........ Others have suggested this is God working in mysterious ways, and this will all become clear once I die, or perhaps, get reincarnated into a more conscious being, capable of connecting more pieces of the universe together.......... I'm not sure........ I definitely would not put any of this down to coincidence.

Anyway, here is an excerpt from the Wikipedia page for precognition

In parapsychology, precognition (from the Latin præ-, “before,” + cognitio, “acquiring knowledge”), also called future sight,[1] and second sight,[2][3][4] is a type of extrasensory perception that would involve the acquisition or effect of future information that cannot be deduced from presently available and normally acquired sense-based information or laws of physics and/or nature.[5][6] A premonition (from the Latin praemonēre) and a presentiment are information about future events that is perceived as emotion.[citation needed]

The existence of precognition, as with other forms of extrasensory perception, is not accepted as other than a purely psychological process by the mainstream scientific community because no replicable demonstration, "on demand", has ever been achieved.[7][verification needed]

Scientific investigation of extrasensory perception (ESP) is complicated by the definition which implies that the phenomena go against established principles of science.[8] Specifically, precognition would violate the principle that an effect cannot occur before its cause.[8] However, there are established biases, affecting human memory and judgment of probability, that create convincing but false impressions of precognition.[9]

And here's another website on precognition...

www.skepdic.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
OK. It's March 6, 2012, 02:17AM where I am (UK).

Here's another example, that just happened.

I was listening to Asher Roth's mixtape, "Pabst and Jazz", while browsing reddit.

I instinctively thought I'd search reddit for "Pabst and Jazz".

4 results came up. 1 of them was for the song, "Charlie Chaplin", which is track 15. As soon as that results page came up, the song "Charlie Chaplin" played on my computer.

Here is the screenshot.

OK... Let's be clear. I have never searched reddit for "Pabst and Jazz" before. And note, the result for "Charlie Chaplin" is from /r/trees....... which does not appear on the default reddit home page, and is not a subreddit that I check...... And, I had been listening to this album starting from track 1, track after track, without skipping any tracks. I simply got to the end of track 14, and decided to search "Pabst and Jazz", and one of the results was for the song that just started playing.

This, to me, is 100% evidence of my telepathic communication with the computer / Internet / satellite? / universe? / God? ........ It's just incredible.......... It is INCREDIBLE what I am tapping into.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join