It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sunspot & Flare can trigger a massive Earthquake in the coming week.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

It is deffinitely going to be an interesting week. Maybe we'll get some good auroras here in lower Michigan. One can only hope.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

It is deffinitely going to be an interesting week. Maybe we'll get some good auroras here in lower Michigan. One can only hope.

We have the x1 arriving either tonight into tomm, than get ready for few m classes in between and than in 2-3 days , 5.4x flare will allrive, deff alot of distortion in the magnetic field, I hope this does not cause stress on the tectonic plates. I have a strong feeling tho, but i could be wrong. Time will tell. Looking at spaceweather.com or soho images, this sunspot is getting bigger and bigger, also another is popping up right next to it, and there is one more on the lower side. it will be crazy, if the sun unleashes two x classes at the same towards Earth.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

More than half of that sun spot is negative so I would not be getting too excited.

www.solen.info...

By the way we do NOT have 2 mag 8 or 9 earthquakes every year. It is possible that we may get a mag 8.5 this year, but I would not count on it - so far it seems to be very quiet.

edit on 6/3/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I worked out
how to run my
micro wave with
out the door on it...

Now
"light in my living room is the same as the sun because it produces light."

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

MARCH 22nd MUCH?
who else thinks its cutting close
188 day cycle

edit on 7-3-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Are you referring to the 188/189 day earthquake pattern?

The pattern itself is incredibly interesting!

The thread below has a lot of information regarding the pattern:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-3-2012 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I've heard theories that the HAARP project may have caused Japan's earthquake. There was also a solar flare the day before and a disturbance in the magnetosphere. Sure the flare could have caused it and everything is probably (I hope) a big coincidence, but what if HAARP was built for the sole purpose of bending the magnetosphere in order to protect us from major solar flares. Scientists have been warning about $$ trillions in damage by potential flares, enough to get governments moving on a project like this. (WHAT IF) they have been testing it on some smaller flares and have been getting "Disaterous" side effects.??...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I downloaded a app. to my smart phone called the 2012 down down. It came also with videos, scientific evidence, theries, and other stuff. It said in the scientific area, that now they know that a solar flar can cause a earthquake. It can be heard in the sky as a rumble, shanking the atmoshere, and cause earthquakes on earth. It is called a solar quake. Here is the quote:

Earthquakes and Pipeline Explosions,
Recently, NASA's fleet of five THEMIS spacecraft discovered that a certain type of space weather will cause spacequakes, or a tremblor in the earths magnetic feild. A spacequake is felt more strongly in the Earth's orbit, but the distruction is not exclusive to space and can reach the surface of the earth.
The total energy in a spacequake can cause a relatively large earthquake. According to THEMIS, magnetic jets crash into the Earth's geomagnetic feild and the impact sets off a rebounding process, in which the incoming plasma actually bounces up and down on the reverberating magnetic feild.

The year 2010 has also been littered with an outbreak of pipeline disasters. On September 9, 2010, the city of San Bruno, California experienced a massive pipeline explosion that resulted in severe damage. ,Immediatly following the accident, Us News outlets published many stories questioning the safety of pipelines throughout the country. The San Bruno explosion was caused after the pipeline had severed and released a large amount of natrual gas. No reports have been released indicating how the pipeline broke.
However, in many similar disaters a small earthquake is resonsible for the failure. If the Sun's solar maximum is capable of forming earthquakes on earth, then pipeline ruptures may become a major concern. Time will tell if the abundance of earthquakes and pipeline explosions will increase as we reach the 2012 solar maximum.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Wednesday March 14 2012, 09:08:35 UTC 2 hours ago Off East Coast Of Honshu, Japan 6.9 10.0 CSEM-EMSC Feed Detail

also many aftershocks, this scenario happened last time , a 7.4 hit right before the 9.0 , lets hope not a big one this time. Lets pray for them.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
guys just looking at live earthquake map, the ring of fire is experiencing earthquakes. The plates located in the ring of fire, are moving.

This plates in Japan are moving again, there is a stress factor in those plates, I dont know exactly its due to the solar flares thrown at us, but I believe this if this plates continue to move like, it is causing a lot of stress on another plate somewhere and BAM powerful earthquake around ring of fire, to me next spot is still Japan or West coast of Usa, or it could be around Australia.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

old region 1429 is still flaring and produced this latest CME

luckily its not earthfacing, for now..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join